FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

2 nacs one Jodo SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Members
Senior Members
Hunts Spies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 nacs one Jodo SOLD
    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:48pm
Hi all,

For sale is 2 nac cabs, no Jodo unfortunately....

I got these from Alpha1 and due to a change needed here I need to buy a big f**king shed so stuff needs to go to fund it!

Sorry if the pic is sh*t but I've replaced the 2 cps (imported from Japan) and the ones pictured are included. All panels are there, also got locks for everything but not all properly fitted (all Sega 5380 imported). The one on the left is from Alpha1's thread and has slight screen burn, the one on the right was in the same shipment and has no burn I can see. A faulty 1 slot is included along with a couple of carts iirc. I can't find a pic of the cps I've put on atm. They both work, have power leads and run on 240v.

They're round my mum's so can get more pics etc if needed. Also coming up for sale soon are 2 of my pins... No fear (£1,400) and Black Rose (£1,600)

Collection, Martin etc welcome... Any questions lmk.

Anyway for BOTH nacs £1,400 including everything above.

- Ben

SOLD

Edited by ben76 - 13 Jan 2019 at 7:48pm
ben76 View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Hunts Spies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:44pm
Sorry forgot to include standard delivery from Martin. I've probably forgotten more but I hate selling stuff... ??

-Ben
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic