ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2P Sega NAC Control panel/harness/buttons/sticks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

2P Sega NAC Control panel/harness/buttons/sticks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich1221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2P Sega NAC Control panel/harness/buttons/sticks
    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 5:59am
Ahead of selling my NAC I have come across some spares in the cupboard

I have found a control panel that has some surface rust around the edges which could be sandblasted.
The playarea is unaffected
All the buttons and sticks are there with the wiring labeled up.
Never had a need to use this or borrow parts from it. Sat in the box for the past few years.

Any idea what I should be asking for it?

Sbdesign View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 8:16am
Personally would have thought £50-£60
More if decent sticks, and buttons.

Edited by Sbdesign - 14 Feb 2020 at 8:54am
WANTED: VIRTUA COP 1 / F355 2 pcb / Point Blank 3 / Silverline 26 / Super Megalo Marquee
Zipper View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 8:43am
imo I'd say £100.
davey d View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 11:36am
The problem I see with pricing a full panels like this is:

1) New joysticks and buttons are readily available at a good price

2) The panel has a lot of rust which most people wouldn't want on their cabinets. Yes it can be ground off the back, and rust remover gels used, but once it under the overlay there is no making it look good.

In my eyes the main value here is for the 1P and 2P looms which are becoming harder to get hold of than a few years ago.

mozie View Drop Down
User
User

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 12:06pm
True and I know personally I always like new sticks/buttons on my cabs its the first thing I do..Id price this around the £60 mark, someone could make a nice serviceable panel of it again with a bit of work by cleaning it up and replacing the CPO, maybe keeping the stick/buttons if they were ok but at much more than that its easier to just get a good repro
Velyks View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Velyks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 12:40pm
Two LS-32s plus buttons new comes out at around £80, half that for second hand and it's £40
£10 for the wiring
£30 for the panel. I'd have put it higher if it wasn't rusty a f.

In total I think it would be worth £80.
L_____E_____T View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L_____E_____T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 2:53pm
I'd probably buy this if you can ship it to Greater London area under the £100 mark.  So long as the rust is not super deep.  It's be a project sure, but I reckon a bit of prep and a repro overlay it can be decent.

Edit - forgot to mention if it's all working correctly too with no issues, and just cosmetic considerations.

Edited by L_____E_____T - 14 Feb 2020 at 2:54pm
www.FamicomWorld.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic