ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork & NOS Parts Store
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork & NOS Parts Store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 8:48am
First lexan prints and cuts are done. I've been wanting to do proper thickness candy and dedicated thick-plastic overlays and stuff for a while now, and finally have the materials and kit to do it.
These are on a thick gloss plastic, reverse printed with 3m adhesive backing and fully cut.

I'm extremely pleased with how these have turned out. A few small issues to address, but these are as good as you can get without screen printing from original films I would say.

I also have a textured matte to trial next week when I get time. That will be the same stuff as many USA cabinets use.

I'll be aiming to have stuff done in bulk in April/May.

Edited by muddymusic - 22 Feb 2019 at 8:49am
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
JonathanClayton View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanClayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 8:53am
Those look amazing Olly!
mynintendoarcade.com
whitecomet View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitecomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 10:02am
Great work as always... trying to think of an application I use this for now! Only thing I can think of is custom graphics for an console arcade stick :)
g60hot View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g60hot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 3:55pm
Ami one looks superb, ready and waiting for you to take my money!! LOL
LewisGamer View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LewisGamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 11:06pm
Sign me up for some of those!!! Would love to have that on my vewlix instead of a vinyl print. 2 Player, 7 button layout  per player :P
Independent games store owner and Organizer of Retro Games Night at the Batcave
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LewisGamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 11:06pm
and something for my Dino King!!!
SamCyberJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamCyberJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 11:38pm
Sega touring car whole set if you can do them
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 8:26pm
Sorry not got any of the Touring Cars art done :(
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 4:32pm
Working on the Point Blank marquee, Space Harrier marquee, Astro City marquee. Just got a new special router bit for the cnc so should make special cut pieces a little easier and smoother.

Also working on the side art for Space Harrier upright and DLX versions. Finished House of the Dead DX 1 & 2 instruction decals, Star Wars upright full artwork and other stuff.

All the new additions here:

Quick and Crash instructions

Vigilante - lovely image this one!

Punch Out

F-Zero AX

Firefox

Dragon's Lair

Crazy Taxi High Roller

Bump n Jump

Nemesis

Crisis Zone

Kangaroo

jase38 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jase38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 6:22pm
They look great, I especially love the Nemesis poster. Smile
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 7:55am
NiceSmile

Going to need some of the Star Wars artwork soon, CP and Yoke ones, gotta weld in some metal to fill all the holes as it looks bad. Need to sort out the part the custom bits are required for also.

Any Operation Thunderbolt Mini Marquee's yetWink Mine will look a lot nicer when it has Marquee without lots of cracks in itSmile
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 11:07am
Ah yes, I've done the Electrocoin op thunderbolt marquee now, printing some more today for the full size cab too, will get a pic up.
Diamond_Lights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond_Lights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 1:41am
Hi mate, I'm after a nice marquee for my bitcade bartop. I assume this is something you can supply with your eyes closed?

CF
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 1:36pm
Yeah no probs at all, either send me a pm with the info, or you can email me mail@arcadeartshop.com if that's easier.
I can print marquees on backlight film is the cheaper option, or direct to perspex for the best finish.
Diamond_Lights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond_Lights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 7:58pm
Excellent stuff. I'll have to find or design something now!
Paulieboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 8:12am
Can you help with Bezel for a Zaccaria Cab - The Invaders?
My Original Bezel has seen better days but was never that good to start with
The Space Invader Museum
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LewisGamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 8:37am
How are the lexan prints going Olly? If I were to send you a trace of my Vewlix layout, do you think you could produce an overlay for it?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Paulieboy Paulieboy wrote:

Can you help with Bezel for a Zaccaria Cab - The Invaders?
My Original Bezel has seen better days but was never that good to start with

I'm afraid I don't have that artwork, I've got the Midway and Taito versions but not the Zac one :(
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:05am
Originally posted by LewisGamer LewisGamer wrote:

How are the lexan prints going Olly? If I were to send you a trace of my Vewlix layout, do you think you could produce an overlay for it?

Not had a chance to do any more of these, but I am doing a batch of Need For Speed stuff on lexan soon so I'll be doing some more candy trial prints when I'm on that if you want to send it over.
Stickman View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:32am
Hey Olly

Two quick questions, what is your turnaround for a full set of Star Wars upright art?

And I may have already asked I am after SCI side art and CPO.

Cheers
Ohh how I wish for these cabs.... Robotron..PacMan..Tron..Gorf..Defender/Stargate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic