ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade in hotel in Turkey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arcade in hotel in Turkey
    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 3:13pm
I'm in holiday in Turkey just now only arrived yesterday so today I thought I would go to the arcade in the hotel and have a wee look thought I would get the usual fair a couple of claw machines and pool tables wow was I shocked as this could be one of the best arcades I've seen in years,loads of games including a 4 player linked outrun 2sp with sit in cars with 2 steering wheels in each car I gather for left and right hand drive, also there is what looks like near full size BMW which you can play some sort of need for speed game there is also a game where you sit on a horse with a rifle and play a game like tin can alley.
So the next question is what is the best way to upload a video or pictures as I would like to share this with the forum,

Cheers Brian
J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 3:17pm
Make an imgur account and post the links here
griffo83x View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffo83x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 3:23pm
Have you got a youtube channel ,Thats probably best for a vid
wanted video wizard/ Ec midi / similar jamma cab :)
onepunchrob View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onepunchrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 5:07pm
That big Outrun 2 setup is also in Mablethorpe.  I think the two wheels on each car is for a mode where you can share the driving or something?  I glanced at the options when I had a go, but I wanted to play the standard mode.  Moving cabs too which I wasn't expecting.
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 5:22pm
Yeah it switches over to the other person to have a go driving at certain points in the game

sounds pretty good, I'm interested to see the tin can alley type game
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
kidchameleon View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidchameleon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 7:07pm
Pics please, sounds like heaven
dj_yt View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 7:15pm
It's amazing how many Outrun 2 cabs are still in service. Butlins Bognor Regis has a nice setup also.
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 7:42pm
If it's the huge SP Deluxe ones there probably still trying to get the money back they paid for them
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Kriseric View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriseric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 8:00pm
Sounds like the perfect holiday destination haha!

Looking for unusual / homebrew MVS carts: Ghostlop, Ironclad, Knights Chance, Gunlord, etc.
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:37pm
I want to see the horse and rifle game too!

Those Outrun cabs are great. In 2p mode you swap each time you crash or go past a checkpoint, so suddenly you're in control of the car when you wasn't expecting it.
edget2000 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edget2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:46pm
Town and name of hotel ? i might be there next year Thumbs Up

and have a great holiday Beer
Wanted -> Taito Trimlines....
slowcade View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:51pm
I might go there too! Name of the hotel please. Thumbs Up
vib_ribbon View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vib_ribbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:11pm
are you at MAXX ROYAL?
Pharo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:05am
I'm staying in the sueno deluxe in belek which is absolutely stunning, I popped into the arcade again last night with my son and a not so happy wife to have a few games.
To play the games you put money on a key card and swipe it at the machine and it takes your credits off the more money you put on the card the more extra credits you get.
Only got to play a couple of games one was you sit in a tank and fire at everything that moves and another was a fancy street fighter.
Another was a game like guitar hero but you sit behind a set of drums was a good laugh don't think I'm going to be the next Keith Moon or John Bonham.
A fella member has kindly offered for me to email any pictures I take to him and he will upload them for me so that I what I'll do later on.
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:12pm
I'm just uploading these pics on behalf of @Pharo..

_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:35pm
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:42pm
That's a really impressive modern arcade. Loads of games I haven't played before!
How does that 'the need for speed' game work in the red car? Is there a big screen that's out of shot?
ZeroSum View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZeroSum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:44pm
That is decent.
Pharo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:07pm
Thanks matt for uploading pictures I will take some more tonight as there is still quite a few I haven't took pictures of yet, played one today it was a massive army gun with a chair behind on hydraulics which you moved and fired at things when the came into view it had camouflage netting over the top and surrounded with sand bags it was good but would take a bit playing to get good at it.
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:23pm
Certainly some cool looking machines there, 3 screen motorbike pretty awesome

Tank one looks interesting too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic