ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Pinball > Technical
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

BSD WILLIAMS: turning the head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladtzepess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BSD WILLIAMS: turning the head
    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:02am
Hi there,

First of all thanks for your answers, if and when they'll be delivered.

I'm a proud owner of a Bram Stoker's Dracula since yesterday, problem is that the door to my mancave is too little and the main body of the pinball can pass trough, but the head, while being put down, is too large!

mind you , it's my fault for not acknowledging the issue BEFORE buoying the pinball, but hey, it was a deal so i could not waste time with measurements.Ouch

the question: is it possible not to completely beheading the pinball ( I mean removing tons of electrical contacts), just pulling out the bolts that fix the head and turn that head of about 90 degrees in order to pass through the little door to my mancave?

Sorry for the bad explanation but I hope someone has a solution to my problem.

all the best,

Alessandro
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Call me jamma jim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:13am
Yes you can just remove the bolts and turn the head 90 degrees. Make sure you have help when you do it to make it easier as it will be heavy.
Always looking for a bargain.
Wanted., bezerk, mad planets.
vladtzepess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladtzepess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:09am
thanks mate ! you made my day, I supposed it was possible but I had to be sure because the pin has a cost and to destroy it is not an option!

I'll let you know if the "Operation turning Head" has been a success.
vladtzepess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladtzepess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 1:54pm
Operation Turning Head a complete success!

Thanks to bonehead for the psycological boost, he made me do it! ;)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic