ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Buy Atari T Shirt for £14-99, get Atari book free!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Buy Atari T Shirt for £14-99, get Atari book free!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 11:13pm
Thank you for the heads up.
WANTED Rally X or New Rally X pcb Please inbox me :)
ColinD View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColinD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 10:32am
Cool... hope XL fits me !!
arakissun View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arakissun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 1:21pm
Any eBay link?
qjuk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qjuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 1:35pm
It’s on Zavvi.

iamjimmi kindly posted the link on the first page of this thread.

The link again is:-

https://www.zavvi.com/franchises/atari/bundle.list

(Edited above mobile link to normal web browser format).

Edited by qjuk - 26 Feb 2019 at 1:42pm
Stevros View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 10:45pm
Mine arrived today, i have to say what an amazing deal, the book is really good quality and very thick.

Superd deal, thanks to the OP for sharing. Thumbs Up
lix View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:11pm
Nice book, nice t-shirt, great delivery on those. Thought I'de spend a few extra pennies with them (£50) for doing such a good deal. 

Oh, dear. A squashed Hermes delivery of a few Blu-rays and DVDs in a flimsy cardboard sheath, and a week later, umpteen messages back and forth with their useless customer service about getting broken stuff returned, they literally throw every obstacle in the way and don't want to know. I will not be buying anything from Zavvi ever again.

Certainly don't get anything flat sent from them unless it's big and has to have a box by itself!
Stevros View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:15pm
Have to say I was impressed, delivery was 3 days, corner of book as creased but that didn’t bother me.
One thing I thought was strange though is that the box they came in was huuuggggeee. Probably why the corner of the book was damaged as it was loose.
Cannot moan for the price though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic