ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > New Users Post Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Coin Door for Salamander Machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grahamken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coin Door for Salamander Machine
    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 2:35pm

Hi Folks,
First time poster. Have just rendered up a 3D model of a build I'm about to start building. I've redesigned all the original graphics from scratch and am currently in the middle of collecting the parts I need to build. Forgive me if this has been asked already, but does anyone sell coin Mechanisms like the one on this machine? Secondhand preferebly and doesnt need to be in working order as mainly for visuals. 
Thanks in advance!!
Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 2:57pm
I think they will be the S10 type I will have some of the bits
Grahamken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grahamken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 3:03pm
Thanks very much. That would be amazing if you have any parts. I'll gladly sort you for anything that you can spare.
Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 3:07pm
I will have a look but if it helps the cab is an Electrocoin Goliath
Grahamken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grahamken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 9:44pm
Thanks, that really helps. I knew they were a fairly standard Konami arcade machine, but didn't know that model had a name. Now I know it's a Goliath I've found far more reference photos online which fortunately confirms I've gotten quite close with my measurements to the real thing and saves me having to rework my model.
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 12:27pm
Have you got a cabinet yet?

I have those complete coin doors, should have them on Electrocoin Goliaths anyway if your buying the cab to start off project but quite a few get converted to later electronic type doors

WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic