Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Custom cables

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 6:12pm
Come on guys! No pressure then LOL (Thanks though Smile)

I'll have a half decent attempt I guess Approve I'll be staying well away from the glue gun though! Tongue

Markitanis View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markitanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 3:11pm
Any updates FrancoB?
FrancoB View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 3:29pm
I had some 7/0.2 wire delivered today for the D-subs. I need to get into one of my garages to see if I have two row 15 pin D-subs and housings. I was going to look this afternoon but it's pretty torrential here at the moment.

I'm going to use one of Flinnsters fingerboards as it will make a nice neat adaptor. As soon as I have that and an edge connector I can get it made for you.

I'll shoot you a message shortly as I need to check with you about wire length and layout.
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 5:09pm
And I will get my ass in gear, promise Big smile

WTD: Outrun DLX(yes REALLY!), Rolling Thunder, PacMania
Parts WTD: Any Dino King / LnB / MushiKing Spare Parts!
FrancoB View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 5:20pm
Thanks buddy. Thumbs Up You currently have more than enough reason to not need to instantaneously ship out my request though! Wink. Cheers man!
FrancoB View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 8:49pm
Finally done, phew!

Took 100x longer than expected in labour time (as usual!) but the biggest issue I have is that I'm living between two houses at the moment and half of my tools are at each and I had to take the adaptor with me a few times to get everything done. I think it's travelled a good 600+ miles so far LOL

Anywho:

I used the strain relief strap from a plug to stop the wires from getting pulled.

The Pana Custom has a batsh*t random pinout and the 1p inputs are on both sides of the connector = fun!

Will be in the post tomorrow Thumbs Up

I've got a few more random build pics which I'll post somewhere.
strykr View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 11:31pm
Buttery work as usual Franco
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Check out my 80s Synthwave Music :)   https://247retro.bandcamp.com/album/naeon
Eddhorse View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddhorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:03am
Sexy hot fingerboard pic *drools*

Great work as always
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic