ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

find a buyer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Milky Milky wrote:

I am interested in how you support the buyer. Can you tell me how you will deal with situations where items may be lost/damaged/not as described? If you are just the intermediary, what protection do you provide from these anonymous sellers?

This is a good question, next question please. Wink

It's based on trust and I have the seller's details and I don't accept sellers I can't trust. He must also be willing to take the item back for a refund of the purchase price. Since the goods are shipped insured, the loss is of course also covered.
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 10:41am
Currently they are all from the same seller and he is willing to give you a discount if someone buy several boards at once. Wink
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 1:00pm
Add NeoGeo AES Moduls
digweed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by alfa75 alfa75 wrote:

Originally posted by digweed digweed wrote:

Ooh I sense a price war coming on!

I wouldn't call it price war, my prices for my boards are very low, otherwise i wouldn't be able to sell successfully here even with relatively high shipping costs. These prices are made by the seller and I can advise him but the final price is determined by the seller.

Sorry I meant between Flinnster and The DaddyTongue

Edited by digweed - 10 Oct 2018 at 5:25pm
Wanted: Naomi Naomi Naomi spares, everything considered :)
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 6:01pm

Ooh I sense a price war coming on!

I wouldn't call it price war, my prices for my boards are very low, otherwise i wouldn't be able to sell successfully here even with relatively high shipping costs. These prices are made by the seller and I can advise him but the final price is determined by the seller.

Sorry I meant between Flinnster and The DaddyTongue

Milky View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wild West Nerd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 6:17pm

I am interested in how you support the buyer. Can you tell me how you will deal with situations where items may be lost/damaged/not as described? If you are just the intermediary, what protection do you provide from these anonymous sellers?

It's based on trust and I have the seller's details and I don't accept sellers I can't trust. He must also be willing to take the item back for a refund of the purchase price. Since the goods are shipped insured, the loss is of course also covered.

So you sell on behalf of a third party, using a free to join forum. Please don't take this the wrong way but surely the seller could just join the forum and sell their items directly?

Edited by Milky - 10 Oct 2018 at 6:19pm
Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...
Equites View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Chief Sheesher®

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:03pm

So you sell on behalf of a third party, using a free to join forum. Please don't take this the wrong way but surely the seller could just join the forum and sell their items directly?

That’s true but if it were my money I would much rather deal with Alfa than a new guy.

I’ve done deals with Alfa before and he is very trust worthy and reliable.
Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Equites Equites wrote:

That’s true but if it were my money I would much rather deal with Alfa than a new guy.

I’ve done deals with Alfa before and he is very trust worthy and reliable.

ThanksBig smile
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:08pm

The amount won't be increased. that's the price he'd set anyway.
Shinydaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shinydaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 8:32pm
Alfa75 has sorted me some good deals in the past and hopefully more in the future.
Out of room but always room for one more !
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Shinydaz Shinydaz wrote:

Alfa75 has sorted me some good deals in the past and hopefully more in the future.

if i don't fly out of all forums because of my ideas that don't always go down so well, i'd like to LOL

alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:22am
add rules
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 9:52am
Update List and add some boards, also Sega STV Stuff
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 7:29am
1x Squash (Gaelco) - SWITZERLAND SOLD
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 7:23am
Offers are also welcome
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 1:36pm
Add Amidar (Konami)
Add Frogger (Konami)
Add Galaga (Namco)
Add Gyruss (Konami)
Add Jr. Pac-Man (Midway)
Add Sky Wolf (Kyoto)
Add Space Cruiser (Taito)
Add Space Pilot(Konami)
Add Terra Cresta (Nichibutsu)
Add Zippy Race (Irem)
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 11:34am
Zaxxon (SEGA) SOLD
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 3:15pm
Add Football Champ (Taito)
Add Gun Dealer (Dooyong)
Add Goindol (SunA)
Add Lady Killer (Mitchell)
Add Vulgus (SNK)
Add Tumpblepop
Add Hyper Olympic
Add Lady Bug
Add Match IT
Add Shinobi
Add Thunder & Lightning
Add Bomb Jack II
Add 1943
Sluggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 11:18pm
PM sent on combined shipping deal
alfa75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 12:21pm
Double Dragon SOLD
Frogger SOLD
Galaga SOLD
Shinobi SOLD
Time Pilot  SOLD

Add Robo Cop 
Add New Zealand Story
Add Tetris
Add Euro League
Add Pleiades
Add Tank Battalion
Add Jungler