Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

FOUND: Joystick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
UKVAC Dev-Team Member
UKVAC Dev-Team Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pobtastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:37pm
They're both identical, the one on the right just needs unscrewing and the clip put back on the shaft.  No idea how it came off ... but yeah, it's likely fine.

As for cash ...
Quote Will pay top money.

Nah kidding LOL  If you PM me your details, I'll take it to the post office tomorrow and assuming they're open (everyone is a bit snowed in round here), I'll let you know what it comes to and you can PPG me that?  So ... just for postage?  I've had them in a box for nearly 20 years!

You're welcome to one or both, doesn't matter to me ~ I'll never use them.  There are plenty of others in the box I'd probably choose over this pair.
-- ArcadeGeek.co.uk --

WANTED:
Moon Patrol bezel, Round-Up bezel, Mikie kit, Guzzler kit.
virtvic View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Cabaret King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 11:29pm
Neither of those joysticks are the Electrocoin type (if you are after those?)
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk

Got cabarets? > CALL ME!
Wurstkopp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wurstkopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 8:58am
@pobtastic: Wow, that would be awesome! Thanksalot, mate! If you really don't mind I'd take them both.Smile
These MCA joysticks seem to be pretty good sticks, at least the Aussies seem to love them. Btw: I'm located in Germany, hope that's not a problem. I can ask also my sister in London to use her adress.

@virtvic: I'm not particular after the exact type, they really just have to fit in the panel and look like the one in the pic. Smile
Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Street Fighter 2, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Galaga 88, Centipede cabaret, SNK MVS-U4, Taito MT-8
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 9:26am
I managed to take some pics of my stick stash, not sure if any of them are what you were looking for, nothing had Electrocoin on, I was pleased to discover I had 3 Wico sticks though :)

Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
Wurstkopp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wurstkopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 9:29am
Wow, I think the last one is exactly the one I'm after!! Big smile
I take it please!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/59660509@N06/38760127720/in/album-72157666296652948/
Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Street Fighter 2, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Galaga 88, Centipede cabaret, SNK MVS-U4, Taito MT-8
Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 9:44am
Sure thing....yours for a fiver. 

Edited by Bensonrad - 02 Mar 2018 at 10:06am
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
Wurstkopp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wurstkopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 1:19pm
You're the best!! Thanks, mate! SmileSmileSmile

Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:35pm
Great stuff, was cool I found I had a pair :) glad to be able to help.  Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic