FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

FS: PCBs Time Killers, Cool Boarders + more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: PCBs Time Killers, Cool Boarders + more
    Posted: 22 May 2017 at 12:52pm
Ignore the date of the thread, if the board is still listed with pictures then it's still available. Smile

Fully working original Tecmo jamma Cool Boarders Arcade Jam pcb. This will work in a standard 3 button jamma cab, no special controls required.

£38 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Time Killers jamma pcb.

£55 £50 £45 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Mexico 86 (Kick and Run bootleg) jamma pcb.

£40 £35 £30 including postage (UK) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Dynamic Ski pcb with jamma adapter. This game is R@R3 L@@K Big smile and requires a vertical mounted monitor.
£50 £45 £40 £35 £30 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

SOLD BOARDS

Fully working original sega system 16 Golden Axe conversion pcb. Jamma adapator is not included.

£100 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Universal Mr Do! pcb with jamma adapter that has a built in sound amp.

This game requires a vertical monitor and a switch on the yoke. If you want the flip roms so the image displays the correct way up let me know and I'll reburn them at no extra charge.

£75 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami jamma Gryzor / Contra pcb. The stereo jumper is included I just forgot to put it back on the board for the photo. It's had one bad maskrom replaced, I can include the original but it's missing a pin, I can also include two program roms with either the US or JAP version if you'd prefer it to say Contra on the title screen. Game requires a vertical mounted monitor.

£130 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original capcom / mitchell Super Pang (aka Super Buster Bros) jamma pcb with brand new battery fitted.

£100 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original capcom 1942 pcb jamma adapter not included. Requires a vertical mounted monitor.

£85 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Outrun pcb with enhanced roms upgrade (free play with attract, high score saving, bug fixes etc) and larger supercap fitted for longer high score saving. It has had some minor work done to it, some sockets added and a single trace repair on the bottom of the top pcb otherwise in nice shape. All sounds, both channels, controls, graphics etc checked and 100% fully working.

£220 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Thunder Cross 2 jamma pcb. It has had a few trace repairs, they're very small though and you'd really have to look for them to notice.

£110 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Street Fighter 2 World Warrior complete board set. It has a small bit of corner damage to the b board otherwise in good condition.

£120 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Outrun pcb with enhanced roms upgrade (free play with attract, high score saving, bug fixes etc) and larger supercap fitted for longer high score saving. It has had some minor work done to it, some sockets added and some trace repairs mostly on the bottom of the top pcb. They're all small and neatly done (if I do say so myself Smile) with liquid solder mask on them to protect them. One of the connector release tabs is missing the tip but still works fine, otherwise in nice shape.

All sounds, both channels, controls, graphics etc checked and 100% fully working.

This is my last one so grab it while you can. Smile My label maker ran out of tape before I could finish up the rom labels but I will make sure the rest are done before it's posted out.

£220 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original data east jamma Robocop pcb.

Fully working jamma bootleg Double Dragon pcb.

£75 £70 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Irem Kung Master pcb complete with jamma adapter.

The KN6034201 custom chip on the top board has been replaced with a new replacement, it's basically the same as the one Irem made themselves but a much smaller neater design.

£90 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Universal Mr Do! pcb with jamma adapter that has a built in sound amp. The credit switch on the board is damaged but still works fine (not that it's needed).

This game requires a vertical monitor and a switch on the yoke. If you want the flip roms so the image displays the correct way up let me know and I'll reburn them at no extra charge.

£75 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working bootleg Commando pcb. This is 1:1 copy of an original so requires a capcom classic jamma adapter (not included). Requires a vertical mounted monitor.

£60 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Original konami Lethal Enforcers pcb, sound and graphics are perfect rom tests all pass etc but I don't have a gun to test the controls. It's currently set for use in a mirror cab but you can change it to standard (if you have a gun). Smile

The sound module has been recapped with high quality tantalums.

£70 £60 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working GDROM drive for use with Naomi 1, 2, Triforce Type 1 and Chihiro Type 1.

£45 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original capcom jamma 1943 pcb. Very nice condition / clean, requires a vertical mounted monitor.

£130 £120 £110 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.
Traded

Fully working original Carrier Air Wing (complete A+B+C) board. The previous owner has repaired a few traces on the bottom of the B board but it's neatly done, otherwise in good condition.

£110 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.
-SOLD

Fully working original Lightning Fighters board. This board had some corrosion that's been cleaned up and repaired where needed. It's also had liquid solder mask added to the repaired areas and areas where the original was removed to protect it. Two of the maskroms were bad and have been replaced with eproms.

PM me if you'd like more pictures of the repaired areas, but it's been neatly done if I do say so myself. Tongue

-SOLD

Fully working original Double Dragon board. Two trace repairs on the solder side of the bottom pcb, otherwise in good condition.

£125 £115 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.
-SOLD

Fully working all original View Point mvs cartridge.

£135 including postage (Royal Mail special delivery) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.
-SOLD

Fully working bootleg Karate Champ (Player vs Player) pcb. Includes JAMMA adapter, requires a vertical mounted monitor.

This game requires two joysticks for each player so I've wired the jamma adapter to use player 1 and 2 joysticks for player 1, meaning you can only play it one player against the ai.

£45 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.
-SOLD

Fully working original SNK jamma Guerrilla War pcb (2 layer version). Requires a vertical mounted monitor and rotary joysticks.

£70 £65 £60 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working 256mb sega dimm board standard version (not net) for use with Naomi 1 / 2 and Type 1 Triforce, Chihiro with 4.02 firmware and zero key chip for use with CF adapter (unofficial / home made will work too). It includes the battery pack but I've no idea how long it holds a charge.

Screen shot of it running Metal Slug 6 to show it working but it's dimm board only.

£90 £80 £75 £70 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Thunder Force AC pcb on original Sega C2 pcb but it is a conversion from a different game.

£97 including postage using Royal Mail recorded pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Sunset Riders pcb, 2 player version (original maskroms).

£135 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working japanese Metal Slug 2 mvs cartridge. 100% legit but one maskrom has been replaced with an eprom as part of a repair, serial number missing from label.

£40 £35 including postage using Royal Mail recorded pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Sunset Riders pcb two player version. Two maskroms replaced with eproms and a tiny repair on the bottom otherwise in great shape.

£125 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working bootleg Kangaroo pcb. Includes JAMMA adapter, requires a vertical mounted monitor.

£40 £35 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working cps1 Final Fight (conversion) pcb Japanese version.

£135 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working bootleg City Connection pcb with jamma adapter. 1:1 copy of an original.

£50 £45 £40 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working bootleg Popeye pcb includes JAMMA adapter.
£60 £55 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Aliens pcb.
£130 £120 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Vendetta pcb, 2 player version. Two small trace repairs on the bottom otherwise in very good condition.

£90 £80 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Bucky 'o Hare pcb, 2 player version. The sound module has been fully recapped with high quality tantalum capacitors, one tiny trace repair on the bottom and few chips have been socketed.

£185 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Sega Wonder Boy (Pitfall 2) conversion pcb with jamma adapter. This is an original sega system 1 pcb running Wonder Boy roms (full version not the prototype). The Pitfall 2 eproms are also included so you can swap them and play that too. Some of the labels were missing and have been replaced.

This board had a large amount of Fujitsu TTL, many had failed when I got it I replaced them all then others kept failing over time so I bit the bullet and tediously replaced every single fujitsu ttl on the board ever since then it's been rock solid.

It's in great shape just a small bit of damage to one corner shown in the pictures below.

£180 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original capcom cps1 Final Fight board (World / Export version).

£150 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Golden Axe system16b (conversion) pcb with jamma adapter.

£150 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working jamma bootleg pcb Bad Dudes (japanese version). Requires the 5v to be turned up like most bootlegs plus it's a large board. The 'speech' isn't as good as an original since they replaced the MSM6295 with their own version.

£50 £45 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original data east Karate Champ player vs player pcb. Includes a jamma adapter which basically uses player 2 joystick for player 1 attacks (so 1 player vs cpu only). Requires a vertically mounted monitor.

£65 £60 £55 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working (including speech) original Valadon Bagman pcb with jamma adapter. It has been DC converted.

£160 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original universal Mr Do's Castle pcb with jamma adapter. There is an amp / pot on the board so no need for an external amp.

There's a small bit of rust on the bolts holding the amp / regulator down, also the factory wires were moved to the bottom of the board when I replaced a bad Z80.

£60 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Sega System X After Burner pcb. It has had a couple of chips replaced and socketed and a few bad sockets replaced as part of a repair. It was originally GP Rider as you can see from the label but has been converted using original eproms/maskroms/pal.

I have tested all sounds both channels, all controls and it passes all self tests. The only parts I cannot check are the motor controls and the lights.

£250 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Thunder Cross pcb, it has had some minor repairs and some slight warping but overall in good shape. It is the English / World version but includes two eproms to make it the Japanese version which is apparently a lot better.

£160 £150 £140 £130 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Konami Juno First pcb with jamma adapter. All the crappy single wipe sockets have been replaced and all 16 rams on the bottom board have been socketed and replaced with new old stock rams. One pad has been repaired on the edge connector.

This board requires -5v (and 12v) for the ram and a vertically mounted monitor.

£200 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Air Buster jamma pcb.

£140 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working (including speech) original Valadon Bagman pcb with jamma adapter. It has been DC converted. The speech chip had a couple of damaged pins so it has been soldered into a turned pin socket.

£160 £150 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original universal Do! Run Run pcb with jamma adapter. The jamma adapter has the amp / volume control too.

£65 £55 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Progear no Arashi (Japanese version) conversion cps2 board b board (requires blue or green A board). The case has a couple of broken off posts inside but no visable damage on the outside apart from a tiny chip shown in the second picture.

£130 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Sega / Gremlin Frogger pcb with jamma adapter. New volume pot fitted to the heatsink. The heatsink is from a different board of the same era so it's not quite the same size as the original but it does the job. Smile

Some of the edge connector pins are tinned where it prevously had an adapter wired to it directly.

£125 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Namco Gaplus (Galaga 3) pcb with jamma adapter. Some of the proms / customs have had their legs repaired otherwise in very good condition.

Fully working Sega System X After Burner (2) pcb, very nice clean condition. I have tested all sounds both channels, all controls and it passes all self tests. The only parts I cannot check are the motor controls and the lights.

£250 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working (including speech) original Valadon Bagman pcb with jamma adapter. It has been DC converted. The speech chip has been replaced with a new old stock one but it's a strink dip type which is why it's in an adapter pcb, otherwise all original.

£140 £130 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Phoenix pcb with jamma adapter, includes the music chip which is often missing. One clip missing from the ribbon cable socket otherwise in very good condition.

Requires a vertically mounted monitor.

£90 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Street Fighter The Movie pcb, harness for extra three buttons not included.

£120 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Tecmo Gemini Wing jamma pcb. Requires a vertically mounted monitor, the edge connector has been tinned where someone previously soldered to it even though it's jamma Confused otherwise in good condition.

Fully working original Konami Circus Charlie pcb with level select. Requires a Konami classic adapter which isn't included but I can make one for an extra £10.

Fully working original konami Sunset Riders pcb, 2 player version (original maskroms).

Fully working Zombie Raid pcb, joystick sound and graphics all perfect but I don't have a gun to test those controls. High score save battery removed.

This will apparently work in a Terminator 2 cab, I'm not sure if it's just a case of plugging it in or adaptor cables are needed for the guns though.

£100 £90 £80 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original konami Bells & Whistles (Twinbee) pcb. At some point this board was stored next to another with a battery and the battery leaked. I cleaned it up and fixed all the damage but that's why there are extra sockets and some trace repairs. Requires a vertically mounted monitor.

Fully working bootleg Popeye pcb with jamma adapter.
£50 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Gemini Wing bootleg jamma pcb. Requires a vertically mounted monitor.

£50 £45 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Willow conversion CPS1 jamma pcb.

£160 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Master of Weapon jamma pcb. One tiny trace repair on the back and some signs of corrosion at the edge of the board.

£140 £130 £120 £100 £80 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Konami Tutankham pcb (american / stern version). All single wipe sockets replaced with new dual wipes, all 4116 rams socketed and replaced with new old stock rams. Requires -5v for the ram (12v too), vertically mounted monitor and konami classic adapter (not included).

One clip missing from the ribbon cable connector otherwise in very nice condition.

£180 £170 £160 £140 £120 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Blood Storm jamma pcb. needs a new cr2032 battery (no soldering required) otherwise 100%.

£85 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working original Nintendo Popeye 2 layer pcb. It outputs standard non inverted video and amplified audio (ideal for a jamma cab). Jamma adapter included but not pictured.

£165 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Wonderboy bootleg pcb, requires jamma adapter (not included).
£85 £75 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Ghosts 'n Goblins bootleg pcb, requires jamma adapter (not included).

Fully working Pang conversion pcb, on original mitchell/capcom hardware. Hardware is pretty much the same as an original but is non jamma so an adaptor is included. It's running the decrypted version so no battery.

£80 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working all elusive completely original sega Wonder Boy pcb with custom Z80 cpu for running the encrypted rom code and original hand written labels. Big smile There's one factory repair wire on the bottom and two tiny ones I had to do.

Some of the pins on the edge connector are tinned where it had an adapter soldered directly to it. Includes jamma adapter.

Fully working Punisher jamma bootleg pcb. It has some minor graphics / sound issues due to qsound and the bootleggers cutting corners but it's the best punisher boot I've had, very playable.

£50 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Galaga (Gallag) bootleg pcb with jamma adapter. It's running Namco roms so has the correct name and logo, it's also had the colour / resistor fix. Requres a vertically mounted monitor.

£80 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please.

Fully working Shinobi sega system16b conversion pcb. The mainboard has a slight warp where it was on feet, requires a system16 converter (not included).

£160 £150 including postage with UPS (UK / mainland only) pm for postage costs else where. Payment by PPG please. - Decided to keep it. Smile

Fully working bootleg Elevator Action pcb with jamma adapter. The speaker is noisey and pops for the first few seconds that the board is powered up but then it's fine after that. Requires a vertically mounted monitor.

Fully working Star Force pcb with jamma adapter. It looks to be a bootleg by the lack of markings but it's very good quality, reminds me of early capcom pcbs like 1942, Commando etc. It requres a vertically mounted monitor.

Edited by Ace` - 16 May 2019 at 12:51pm
BarrySlisk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarrySlisk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:08pm
What does conversion pcb mean? It looks like an original board (Sega).

Edited by BarrySlisk - 22 May 2017 at 1:10pm
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:29pm
It means it used to be a different game, original sega just a different rom set.
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarrySlisk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:38pm
I am interested in the Golden Axe then :)
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:48pm
Yes as supersprint said, it's an original sega board but running different game roms. I'll check the postage cost to Denmark and pm you.
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarrySlisk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:50pm
Excellent :)
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 5:49pm
Lethal Enforcers pcb added. Smile
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:37pm
Gryzor (Contra) pcb added.
griffo83x View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffo83x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:54pm
GryzorHeart
wanted video wizard/ Ec midi / similar jamma cab :)
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 8:30pm
I just noticed my inbox was full ooops, if anyone tried to message please send it again it should go through now.
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 4:26pm
Super Pang pcb added.
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 5:34pm
Street Fighter 2 World Warrior and Sega Dimm board added.
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 12:20pm
Mr Do! pcb added.
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 6:17pm
Outrun pcb added, as much as I'd like to keep it and have two backups I don't want to become a hoarder well more than I already am. LOL
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Call me jamma jim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 6:23pm
Pm regarding outrun pcb.

Edited by bonehead - 20 Jun 2017 at 6:23pm
Always looking for a bargain.
Wanted., bezerk, mad planets.
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 6:30pm
I still haven't received a pm from you Steve. Someone pm'd me about a minute before your message but if that falls through I'll let you know.
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 8:21pm
Thunder Cross II pcb added.
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 5:38pm
Outrun and Guerrilla War pcbs added.
cNp View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cNp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 6:20pm
PM for Outrun
Wanted: SEGA Power Drift PCB, Asteroids cabaret, Vartek Kadet cabs
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 5:14pm
Robocop pcb added and Lethal Enforcers reduced.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic