ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Trade Only
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FT: HUO (as far as I know) Space Invaders cocktail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

FT: HUO (as far as I know) Space Invaders cocktail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FT: HUO (as far as I know) Space Invaders cocktail
    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:22pm
Looking to trade this genuinely stunning Space Invaders Part II for another cocktail in equally nice, living room friendly original or nicely restored condition. I bought this from a guy on eBay a few years back. It belonged to his father who had recently passed away (I think so anyway, he didn't actually say as much but it was fairly obvious) so it was enjoyed in a family home for many years. Coin-mech on old 10p pieces with a few coins in the box. Keys for coin-box and lid.

Good points: Look at it. Stunning chrome. A little patina here and there, but nothing to write home about.

Bad points: No saucer sound (I fiddled with the pots at some point and couldn't get it back - go figure) and the monitor, which is otherwise crisp and bright, dims slightly when warming up (doesn't always happen and is always steady and bright after about a minute when it does) so I guess could do with a cap kit at some point... or at least a once over by somebody more knowledgable than I.

I'm in no rush, so the deal has to be just right, but let me know what you have :)

J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:36pm
Wow! Would love one of these. Let me know if you decide to sell
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by J69 J69 wrote:

Wow! Would love one of these. Let me know if you decide to sell

That may happen, but as this generally functions as an occasional table in the corner of the living room (with a felt mat on top, it should be noted) I'm looking for something else to swap in for now. And also something that I would play more than Space Invaders... which is essentially never. 
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 11:59pm
bump
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic