ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Game room tours by Nintendo Arcade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
neil1637 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Chuckie egg Chuckie egg wrote:

Originally posted by pjpat99 pjpat99 wrote:

Just finished watching the last video, fantastic series keep up the good work.

Thanks mate,recording another one this weekend.

Get in! Great news and great to have you back on your feet and back on the road again Alex.
Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Grail search - Donkey Kong and Pole Position upright.
radfoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radfoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 11:28am
Only watched the first one so far but really good. I'm short on space so nice to see the cabaret cabs, think I should look for those versions.
Interested in buying G05-802 parts, thanks.
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 1:26pm
Watched a couple more of your vids on the train today, I have to rip them off youtube them put them on my tablet for the journey. They are very good. One question for you, how come you are not a fan of the N64?
Wanted: ASTEROIDS or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Bensonrad Bensonrad wrote:

Watched a couple more of your vids on the train today, I have to rip them off youtube them put them on my tablet for the journey. They are very good. One question for you, how come you are not a fan of the N64?

Hi Ben and thanks for watching.
Well I can't say I hate any console as each has at least a handful of good games but it's just with the n64 I was living in sweden at the time and had no experience with it.
I left the snes went travelling and came back at got a ps1 .
I do own a n64 and I do enjoy doom 64 and robotron 64 and of course Zelda but other than that,there is not much replay value to many games and I have zero nostalgia.
Game room tour #5 is out Friday by the way.
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 1:16am
Love all of these :) The best gaming show on telly right now ;)

Good job, love the tunes, the pastry reviews, the editing and the down to earth honesty of it all.
Big smile

WTD: Outrun DLX(yes REALLY!), Rolling Thunder, PacMania
Parts WTD: Any Dino King / LnB / MushiKing Spare Parts!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 6:37pm
Thread updated, New game room tour out now.
ianski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 8:16pm
Nice! Look forward to checking this out :)
My cabs: Track and Field, Mr.Do, Pacmania, Space Ace, Gorf, Jungle King, Astron Belt, Gyruss, OutRun, Frogger, Defender, Return of the Jedi.
Nes4life View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nes4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 7:30am
Watched it last night and was great! Very tidy collection.
Working OpWolf too Definitely a Nintendo fan and games player with a passion for the SNES (just like a certain someone we know!). It's awesome just how different each one is; pretty unique.

More of the same please! I'm volunteering my space but surely there's some more guys on this forum who'd be up for it.
NES4Life
-------------
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Nes4life Nes4life wrote:

Watched it last night and was great! Very tidy collection.
Working OpWolf too Definitely a Nintendo fan and games player with a passion for the SNES (just like a certain someone we know!). It's awesome just how different each one is; pretty unique.

More of the same please! I'm volunteering my space but surely there's some more guys on this forum who'd be up for it.

Thanks Phil
Yea unfortunately many have crept back into the woodwork so there won't be many more this year I am afraid.
vids View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 9:33am
love these  Thumbs Up though never had a nintendo until i got a panasonic q  ,as always alex a great video and nice to see others collections Thumbs Up
zapiy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapiy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 9:34am
These are great, well done of making these fella.

It embarrasses me into wanting to display my gear properly..
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 12:11pm
Great vids again, watched the latest Nintendo buys one yesterday and half of the new games room tour.  My daughter was pleased to see you had your "treat stop" on route again :)

Fab games room in the latest video, funny when watching these vids I think my goodness so many of us on the forum share such familiar themes and likes in our collections.  I'd be up for one of these tours one day, but only once I have my games room and loft sorted, I just have way too many collections. haha.
Wanted: ASTEROIDS or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
Sciddleybop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sciddleybop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 4:30pm
Seriously??
Welcome to come to mine mate. Ipswich based, however not really console or vid, more pinball, so maybe not your target audience. Just a couple of jamma cabs.
RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 11:39pm
Top stuff Alex. Cream cakes and video games are a killer combo. Probably literally, but I loves 'em. Just discovered the intro music is from Nintendo Sheriff btw. Keep up the good work!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Please Register!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 7:59am
Top job Alex, enjoyed the console stuff.

Popeye certainly went to a good home.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 7:17pm
New games room Tour updated guys,its our own Harry Bolt aka Harrybro 
check out the new link at the beginning of the thread.
EnjoyThumbs Up
maskeddev View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maskeddev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 11:05pm
Dude, Harrybro, you got some well nice cabs innit!! Shocked
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 11:29pm
I agree, amazing cabinets - Some real obscure cabs which I love!
Check me out on Instagram
cNp View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cNp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 8:51am
What a great range of cabs, us 40 somethings seldom collect the "new" stuff so something different there but mixed in with some real classics too... great to see passion for the old stuff in someone not born until after 1990 (do the math, amazingly this is actually a thing!).

Big Blue mint in box definitely the highlight though ;)
Wanted: Asteroids cabaret, Vartek Kadet JAMMA cab, Mappy Dedicated
huggers View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 7:16pm
Really enjoy these vids. Retro Dave is a good pal of mine so know his collection well, really impressive. Big fan of Sinisteve's twin Egret setup too, so well organised overall as well. 
8-Bit Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic