ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Game room tours by Nintendo Arcade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dj_yt View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 9:22pm
Running behind on these but enjoyed the tour with Phil/nes4life. Can relate to spending more time tinkering than playing!

I still have heaps of my 80s games mags. Maybe I'll type in those POKEs someday!!
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 11:18am
Downloaded and watched the Jag555 one this morning on the train, another great video, but one HUGE thing missing!!!! which greatly upset me...Where was the naughty but nice moment??? I demand you eat double the amount on the next video you do to make up for this.
Wanted: ASTEROIDS or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Bensonrad Bensonrad wrote:

Downloaded and watched the Jag555 one this morning on the train, another great video, but one HUGE thing missing!!!! which greatly upset me...Where was the naughty but nice moment??? I demand you eat double the amount on the next video you do to make up for this.
lol sorry about that Ben but it was to naughty to film
JAG555 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 2:20pm
Thanks again for coming over Alex, I had a great time and still kept my SFII record in check........

See you soon mate.
cNp View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cNp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:48pm
Had Alex over last weekend and had a great afternoon showing off all my games stuff. Cheers Alex!

https://youtu.be/HPTfwp5bKeE

Edited by cNp - 13 May 2017 at 12:50pm
Wanted: Asteroids cabaret, Vartek Kadet JAMMA cab, Mappy Dedicated
Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 1:57pm
Spotted this on the tube earlier, going to download and watch it on my commute to work on Monday.
Wanted: ASTEROIDS or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 2:11pm
Watching now :)
Check me out on Instagram
aeroflott View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
A different league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeroflott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 2:39pm
I think this was the best one yet. Fabulous collection you have there Chris - a real diverse range of quality interesting items.

Lovely house too mate. (I'm getting old aren't I?).

The no-noise Vectrex kit - does this exist? And where can I buy one? I've thought about doing the mod myself, but if there's an easier way, I'm all ears.
cNp View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cNp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by aeroflott aeroflott wrote:

I think this was the best one yet. Fabulous collection you have there Chris - a real diverse range of quality interesting items.

Lovely house too mate. (I'm getting old aren't I?).

The no-noise Vectrex kit - does this exist? And where can I buy one? I've thought about doing the mod myself, but if there's an easier way, I'm all ears.

Cheers Tony!  And yes, we are all getting old!

The guy who makes the debuzz and audio out mods has this facebook page:

And is selling the buzz kits on ebay now... audio taps, I think, still by direct contact.

You can get a cheap amp mod for a couple of quid but it's not as straightforward to install and isn't as effective as the Buzz Off.   Charles sends loads of instructions and has YouTube videos as well so even a novice like me can install easily.

xToAsTx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xToAsTx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 3:08pm
Really enjoyed this episode!
 Thanks for sharing!
Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:02am
Watched it on the train this morning, fab collection Chris, everything looks so clean, nicely kept and working :) Quite an additional collection of bits there in your loft too. Where did you get all those protector cases from?
cNp View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cNp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:09pm
The protector cases are from 3 or for sellers... there's been people doing them for more and more G&W types and also most other boxed console games over the years... the SuperColor ones are the only ones no one has done a protector for yet.

But there's quite a few do them if you search around or on eBay.
aeroflott View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
A different league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeroflott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by cNp cNp wrote:

The guy who makes the debuzz and audio out mods has this facebook page:

And is selling the buzz kits on ebay now... audio taps, I think, still by direct contact.

Thanks Chris - will have a read up.

T
Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by cNp cNp wrote:

The protector cases are from 3 or for sellers... there's been people doing them for more and more G&W types and also most other boxed console games over the years... the SuperColor ones are the only ones no one has done a protector for yet.

But there's quite a few do them if you search around or on eBay.

Cool thanks, I won 25 Shark Protectors (SNES) in a competition, and they are rock solid, really good, but to buy them, they are pretty expensive.....particularly when I have about 300 snes games that need them...then all my Gameboy and N64 too.
Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 3:17pm
I believe there is a new one out... can you guess who it might be :)

edget2000 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote edget2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Bensonrad Bensonrad wrote:

I believe there is a new one out... can you guess who it might be :)

I've got a beer out, cricket is on in the background muted and I'm just starting to watch #11. I have prepared myself for the eventual jealousy that will come over me by the end of the episode. Big smile
itruk View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:44pm
Such a great tour this episode! Thanks to Olly for the insight into his vast collection.
You're doing a great thing for the community :)

Has Pob signed up for a tour yet? *fingers crossed*

WANTS:

Playchoice 10 Games
- please PM me :)
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:51pm
Just watched Alpha1's collection and what a great watch it was :) - Love the collection and really hope you get the games all together in a barn or something similar as you mentioned in your video. 
Check me out on Instagram
Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 11:21pm
Just finished watching it, glad to see the naughty but nice moment too :) 

Big thanks to Alpha1 for opening the doors on his collection, I am sure his dream of having it all out will one day be a reality.

RSwanson View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSwanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 12:20am
Amazing episode, thanks to all for doing it. 
I worry about what my mrs is going to do with my collection if I randomly croak it.  Imagine the problem Mrs Alpha1 would have (god forbid)!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic