ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > New Users Post Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Hello from Michigan!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarmerCal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Michigan!
    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 11:31pm
Hi all.  I've been reading the site for some time and have learned quite a lot.  I have an original defender cab that I have been working on in my spare time for a while now.  It seems every time I think I have it working something else is wrong.  But that's what I get for picking a machine up at the curb before the trash truck got it.Wink  In my mid forties now and really getting into the arcade scene again.  Basement workshop is growing.... Hopefully it can become the basement arcade..

grobda View Drop Down
User
User
"Look at the size of that thing!"

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grobda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 11:53pm
Welcome! nice get with the defender. I'd love a basement; seems the usual in the states but very rare over here. My brother used to live in Ann Arbor... couldn't believe he basically had a room the size of his house downstairs, and all he had there was a couch and a playstation.
sporadically obsessed with this sh*t
FarmerCal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarmerCal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:13am
Just put a billiards table in a few weeks ago. Wife wants a pinball machine next. Hoping to get a few more game cabinets in before I call it done. Looking to create a nice 80s arcade from my school days down there.
AnDyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnDyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 7:45am
Welcome aboard.
UKVaC Slack

‘Put your dummy back and enjoy the forum’ -JB

Steveylou View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:51am
Welcome!

Be great to see some pics of your basement. It sounds awesome! Smile
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:53am
Originally posted by FarmerCal FarmerCal wrote:

Wife wants a pinball machine next

Do everything in your power to prolong this relationship.

Scalesy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scalesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 12:33pm
Welcome!!!!!!
ian_us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 6:09am
Welcome. I grew up in Michigan and still love visiting all the friendly people there, but holy smokes I do not miss that harsh weather. Like living in the north pole.

People here are very friendly and helpful and a great resource for your projects I have found
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic