ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

K9 Shipment US to UK: 16 Aug 17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: K9 Shipment US to UK: 16 Aug 17
    Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 3:49am
Note: these games ship directly to the UK for the all inclusive price of £395.00 GBP.
Details here

2 of 20 spaces available for this shipment which is scheduled to depart Early September.

Detailed Photos of all available machines here.

Games Currently Available:

TNMT Turtles in Time:  The rarer, later version of this cab, fully working, last owner disconnected some of the control panel wires for moving but I was able to connect one of the joysticks to confirm its working.  
*Make Offer*

Mortal Kombat 4: Man this sucker is big! Fully working and above average condition.  Really needs nothing. 
*Pending Sale*

Harley Davidson Pinball:  Fully working machine.  Has been shopped with tasteful LED's and has cliffy protector on the scoop.  No major playfield wear that I could see.  Detailed photos in the Gallery.  
*Make Offer*

Hang-on: Cab is in good condition and complete. Monitor is working but I get garbage on the screen.
*Make Offer*

Vanguard:  Nice working game with good looking cab with nice art. Seems to have glitch in the monitor or board, the Map should be above the play-field. *Make Offer*

Mortal Kombat II:  Very nice, clean, fully working machine, does not really need anything. Keys intact and the marquee light works.  *SOLD*

Ms Pac-Man Cocktail:  Cab is in good condition and is playing blind. The G07 monitor is out. It coins up and plays. 
*SOLD*

* Prices are in US Dollars
* Blanket wrapping of your machine is available for $25
* Other games in the gallery are not ready or are on hold for the container owner.
* For outside cabs, I charge $100 if you have one of my machines in the container and $200 if you do not. This covers the receiving of the machine, storage in my garage, movement to the storage container, and loading it for shipping.

Edited by Fatsgt - 17 minutes ago at 3:49pm
AaronBoone View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronBoone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:16am
Is Karate Champ the game that Frank and Ray play in the hotel lobby in Bloodsport?
Purity View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:54am
Originally posted by AaronBoone AaronBoone wrote:

Is Karate Champ the game that Frank and Ray play in the hotel lobby in Bloodsport?

Yes it is
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:54am

YeahBig smile makes you want one don't it

Last time I saw Spy Hunter Cockpit was when I collected my OutRun Dlx, very nice Smile
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:22am
Glad that DKJr temptation has finally gone!
aeroflott View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
A different league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeroflott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:24am
That Vanguard has been teasing me for weeks now.

*bites back of fist*
AaronBoone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronBoone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Purity Purity wrote:

Yes it is

Awesome

Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by aeroflott aeroflott wrote:

That Vanguard has been teasing me for weeks now.

*bites back of fist*

Yeah, I'm VERY surprised its still available.  The price is right for sure.  I don't mind keeping it for the soundtrack alone!
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:14pm

I put an asking price on the Karate Champ, played it for about 30 mins yesterday.  Its a solid machine.
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 6:08am
Targ is pending sale!
CraigG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CraigG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 7:28am
The intro music to Vanguard is excellent. Its a great game to play. Glad i own one. Smile The price is really good, im surprised its still there. Confused
edget2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote edget2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:15am
Originally posted by CraigG CraigG wrote:

The intro music to Vanguard is excellent. Its a great game to play. Glad i own one. Smile The price is really good, im surprised its still there. Confused

I agree that the music is great but it is a just a rip off of Star Trek and Flash Gordon ... But its still my favourite ... its even my ringtone LOL
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 4:54pm
I got a chance to mess with the Out Run today a bit.  Monitor is working but I get garbage on the screen.  New CHEAP price added.  I have no idea why the great game goes for so cheap.  I may have to part it out. :(
Del Griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 5:07pm
That hang on is dirt cheap and can't believe it's not gone. Great game
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 8:05pm
A little pinball warehouse raid today!

Atari Space Rider
Bally 6 Million Dollar Man
Gottleib Close Encounters
Bally Rapid Fire
Bally Playboy

I can't seem to sell you guys any pinball machines but here they are, Coiniop Wharehouse style dusty and untested, Offers welcome. :)

Edited by Fatsgt - 24 Jun 2017 at 8:08pm
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 3:04am
Lowered price on the Karate Champ, nice working machine. Check the first post in this thread.
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 3:05am
I listed the Atari Star Rider pinball. Lets see if I can actually manage to sell you guys a pinball machine!

Good condition overall.

Edited by Fatsgt - 26 Jun 2017 at 3:07am
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 2:07pm
DKjr is now sold!
JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Fatsgt Fatsgt wrote:

DKjr is now sold!

I feel both happy and sad to hear that...............I kept thinking about it.............!
Fatsgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatsgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:27pm
Someone offered me a nice working Centuri Challenger in trade.  PM me if you are interested.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic