ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Kentucky 12 player racer for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingtreelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kentucky 12 player racer for sale
    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 8:53pm
This makes me weep that it is for sale

I remember playing this each time i walked into Blackpool, when i was a kid, and with my kids every single time i visited the place.

Edited by kingtreelo - 24 Nov 2019 at 8:55pm
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:43pm
What an awesome machine that was and still is.

I have great memories of playing my favourite games to the soundtrack of the Kentucky and Arabian Derby blasting around the arcade on loop. https://youtu.be/RBxz2dmp2H4 Wonder what it will go for, it will still be a big earner in a busy arcade.

tin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 10:32am
Also selling the whole arcade with a big photo of that machine itself.. hmmm.
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!
TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 12:18pm
If you could sum this game up in one word what would it be ???

Mine would be "Memories"

Dave.
AKA Wonderboy.
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 1:16pm
Yes memories indeed. It's the fact that your whole family could play, everyone from the youngest kid to your nan. Wonderful times.
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 8:06pm
It sold for only £1k.

As mentioned above, very strange that they are selling the arcade and all it's stock for £69,000 and using a pic of this in the listing? They were probably hoping for a lot more, bet they won't honour the sale.
kingtreelo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingtreelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 10:23pm
Andy after your latest news?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic