ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Neo Geo Games x 22 +Shockboxes x 11 *SOLD*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo-geo-mvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 6:25pm
Individually you could get £700+ on ebay. Job lot maybe £500.

I would personally just sell them individually on here. Most of the games are £20 to £30

A few at the £40 to £50 range.

Shock boxes £10 each
warlockwmd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlockwmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:04pm
Nice collection, but lots of carts that even starting collectors already have.

As the others said, my advice would be to sell them separate, it might take longer but you will reach a larger audience of people who are only looking for a couple of specific carts.

paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:37pm
I’d also advise to split them. Then after a couple of weeks bundle whatever’s leftover. It’s more time consuming but from my experience large lots either seem to sit forever or sell for about two thirds of market value and it looks like you can already move some of the carts on to folk here who have expressed an interest and save yourself some eBay fees.

There’s some fun games there and it’d be a good starter collection. I think like a few people have already said though most collectors will already have a fair few of the titles in their collections so they’ll have to resell the rest. so as a job lot I think you’re looking at around £500 but as I say it’s worth a fair bit more when split.

Tbh If your lot would’ve had just a couple of tiles that I’m missing I’d have happily picked it up and split the rest on here but unfortunately I already have all of the carts you’re selling.

Good luck though as I think you’ve tried to be really fair with your price but unfortunately it’s always the way that job lots sell for a lot less, and that’s how the resellers get their stock.
My collection http://www.ukvac.com/forum/paulies-collection_topic371359.html
SmoMo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmoMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:02am
After a few different offers, a few different time wasters ( as normal ), the price on eBay has slowly been reducing.

For a direct UKVac sale though, I'd be interested in offers around £650
( So an average of £25 per cartridge and £9 per Shockbox )

=^..^=
rcantor77 View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Candy Kid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcantor77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:16am
Hi, Would you sell the shockboxes on their own..?
SmoMo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmoMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:20am
Originally posted by rcantor77 rcantor77 wrote:

Hi, Would you sell the shockboxes on their own..?

Thanks for the offer, I’m still hoping to sell as one bundle, but if not I will take the advice given here and split it up into smaller bundles, and you can be just in line for the shock boxes then.

But, I’m still wanting to sell so together if possible,
SmoMo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmoMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 5:37pm
** This item has been sold now **

Thanks for all the interest, and assistance with pricing etc..

** This item has been sold now **

neo-geo-mvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo-geo-mvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 6:13pm
How much?
paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 7:14pm
Good stuff hopefully it’s going to a good home.
My collection http://www.ukvac.com/forum/paulies-collection_topic371359.html
ChrisBEANS View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisBEANS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 8:36pm
Congrats on the sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic