Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Neon Knights Arcade and Cafe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by neoretro neoretro wrote:

Cheers Andrew really good having you both down and the advice. Your run on Outrun has clocked up a thousand views on Twitter.

Perhaps if there’s a few people from the forum who want to come down we could close up for a meet in the future.

Big Show Off.

And its still not his best time.Wink

Good Work Guys.

Anyone in the Area must get in a visit to both the Arcade and Shop.

Some Great Stuff in both.

The Master System Paperboy I bought in there is as near as I am getting to one anytime soon.

Thanks Again Guys.
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Steveylou View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 5:48pm
The pictures look fantastic guys.  Good luck Thumbs Up
PhilT View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 9:08am
Some really nice looking machines you have there. the very best of luck with everything.
namfreak View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote namfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 9:32am
Best of luck with this venture
The machines look awesome
I'm not regularly in that part of the world, but I'll be sure to visit if I'm in the area
JAG555 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 5:55pm
Headed down on Thursday and the guys have done a great job so far! Some great cabs and a great atmosphere.

Looking forward to heading down fairly regularly.
virtvic View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Cabaret King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by kidyamlo kidyamlo wrote:

Nice one Dave. Will be popping down with the family (and another family in tow) at some point over the next few months. Look after my Donkey Kong! :)

Edit: I mean your DK. Obviously :)

It was very nearly MY Donkey Kong when I tried to steal it last weekend!
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk

Got cabarets? > CALL ME!
Titchgamer View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titchgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 7:16pm
Really cool to see these mini arcades popping back up :)

Good luck with the venture and if I am ever down that way I will be sure to pop in!
neoretro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoretro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 8:48pm
Thanks for the great comments everyone and the support we’ve had from the visitors.

The leader boards we stated yesterday that we’ve got in the bar and online have been given the treatment by a couple of Vac members already.

If anyone fancies a crack, you can find the scores so far at https://NeonKnights.co.uk/high-scores

Edited by Hurray Banana - 22 Jul 2019 at 3:14am
Mark H View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 9:14pm
Looks great well done. If it was near to me I'd certainly be there. 

In the meantime I'll stick with Retro Arcade and Arcade Club...
"The Future Is Now"
strykr View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 10:04pm
Looks great! Looking forward to paying a visit next time im in southend
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 3:14am
Made that high score link clicky for you
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:49pm
Just a quick Bump for anyone near or visiting the area, these guys are well worth a visit.
Keep up the Good Work Chaps.
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Maxrom View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by nurtuo nurtuo wrote:

Just a quick Bump for anyone near or visiting the area, these guys are well worth a visit.

Agreed, this place is definitely worth a visit. Some great machines to be enjoyed in a very friendly atmosphere. Recommended (even though the high scores on their website still need to be updated! Wink )
neoretro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoretro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Maxrom Maxrom wrote:

Agreed, this place is definitely worth a visit. Some great machines to be enjoyed in a very friendly atmosphere. Recommended (even though the high scores on their website still need to be updated! Wink )

Thanks guys.

Sorry about the high scores I left in a bit of a rush Sunday and forgot to take the laptop.

Am going tomorrow night to film me setting the target score for our upcoming competition so will get it all updated then.
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:05pm

You take your time Dave.
You have loads to do, don't worry about updating some High Score Board.

Cry

Maxrom View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:07pm

You take your time Dave.
You have loads to do, don't worry about updating some High Score Board.

Cry

LOLLOL
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by neoretro neoretro wrote:

Thanks guys.

Sorry about the high scores I left in a bit of a rush Sunday and forgot to take the laptop.

Am going tomorrow night to film me setting the target score for our upcoming competition so will get it all updated then.

Upcoming Competition? 
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:08pm
A quick bump on this one as a few of us UKVac locals have been getting in there when we can,
and been having some great evenings of Gaming and Gaming Talk at the Bar. 
Well worth a visit i can say. 

A good venue for an Party or Event as well.

Great Work Chaps!!!
bountybob View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bountybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:56pm
Looking forward to coming for a visit. Should hopefully be there with the family on Saturday 19th. 
Mark H View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 5:13pm
Great work in keeping this hobby alive. Well done Thumbs Up
"The Future Is Now"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic