Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Nintendo Space Firebird

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 12:10pm
edit

Edited by SUPERSPRINT - 19 May 2020 at 12:11pm
UnclearHermit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnclearHermit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 12:11pm
Wow, really hope someone on here gets this and gives it the love it deserves.  MAME project indeed....
mikeg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 6:28am
Hi All.
Indeed the response to this has been amazing. Better pictures are needed, which this forum does not have the space for.
Email me for a pack and I'll respond. Even got the original 10p ply collection box.
Thanks guys.
mgarner1970@hotmail.com

Mike
MG
jonhughes View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 7:41am
Mr Chuckie Egg needs to buy this cabinet. Did you hear that Alex!
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 9:25am

Didn't someone say they would take it within minutes of being posted on facebook?
mikeg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:08am
Hi 

My phone has not stopped, I actually changed the notification tone...... this certainly has caused a fuss..

I keep getting advised to ebay it....

MG
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:19am
It would be nice to keep it in the Arcade community and get it to someone who will clean it up and get it running again. eBay may net you a few more quid but by the time you lose your fees, have someone turn up and complain it's broken or a button is dirty and try to reduce the price etc. it can be a right pain in the ass.

I'd stick it up for a grand, someone can come pick it up from you exactly as it is, and in a few months you'll be able to see it all restored to former glory and everyone is happy.

Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
JonathanClayton View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanClayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:25am
I'd love the opportunity to bring this back to it's former glory!

Cash waiting...
mynintendoarcade.com
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:32am
Ask for a valuation here, you will get a genuine response and a hassle free sale.
mysticmonk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 11:05am
Originally posted by SUPERSPRINT SUPERSPRINT wrote:

Ask for a valuation here, you will get a genuine response and a hassle free sale.

Yep, this is the smart way to do it. Even just get a valuation and then decide what to do about selling.

I can appreciate the confusion when you have something to move on but don't really know the market.

Like, if I dug up an old watch I wouldn't have a clue on its value. But the interest generated would have you doubting everything. Is the watch worth 50 grand, am I selling it for much less than its worth etc.

You'll get a solid valuation here that you can trust. Other members will keep low ballers and crazy speculators in check and the result will be clear.

Take a handful of pictures that show it off, resize the pictures to fit on the forum (you'll find programs online that can easily do this), and let it rip :)
g60hot View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g60hot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 11:09am
I even offered more than his asking price to be fair just after it was posted but to no reply ?????
mysticmonk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 11:22am
Originally posted by g60hot g60hot wrote:

I even offered more than his asking price to be fair just after it was posted but to no reply ?????

I can sorta understand that happening. As said above, when you start getting a million messages it'll make you doubt everything!

So when you put something desirable on the likes of Facebook it's nearly always going to end in an auction type situation. Whether it's fair or not is one thing, but that's how it goes I suppose!
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 12:13pm
I'm confident you will get as good a price if not better price selling on here than on Ebay and you are much more likely to have a hassle free sale and pick up.

Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 12:15pm
Another feeding frenzy lol
A valuation thread would be best
I could see that making 1200 plus
Someone should make a decent offer and get down with cash
It’s obviously not going to go cheap anymore
Good luck to the seller ,he’s just found out he’s got something very desirable tucked away

UnclearHermit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnclearHermit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 12:30pm
I'd agree that eBay doesn't seem to be the place for this.  eBay is great is you're selling an item that the public would have interest in, so something like an Outook upright where people can bid themselves silly.  But a valuation thread here would give you the information about what people are willing to pay and avoid the eBay fees.  Put another way, you've already got the audience here that you're likely to sell to, so there's no obvious advantage in going down the eBay route.  Good luck with the sale.
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by jonhughes jonhughes wrote:

I’ve got zero interest in this cab
I’ve got other games planned to fill my arcade.
But I do hope it goes to a good home and it’s not converted or messed around with.
Equites View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Chief Sheesher®

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 1:05pm
If it were my cab, I would sell to the person that has made a good offer, has a passion for Nintendo cabs and very keen to obtain it for no other reason but to cherish it.

Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.
Bobbdobalina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbdobalina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 1:25pm
I’m nowhere near as knowledgeable as most of the guy/gals on here and had personally never heard of the game.

I think that’s where the answer lies. Ebay will get you top money and possibly more for the right game. The well known popular games of an era like Outrun, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man etc will always do well on eBay to non collectors who want nostalgia but not the hassle of trying to fix and maintain a 40 year old arcade machine.

As I said I’d never heard of this game and its very rarity suggests many potential buyers on eBay won’t have heard of it either and so it won’t trigger that nostalgia switch which leaves common sense at the door.

So if anything the top price will either be obtained on here or on eBay bought by someone from here, and the only difference would be eBay fees.

Only my opinion.

jonhughes View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 1:26pm
Well that one has stumped me - rare Nintendo cabinet and zero interest.

Originally posted by Chuckie egg Chuckie egg wrote:

Originally posted by jonhughes jonhughes wrote:

I’ve got zero interest in this cab
I’ve got other games planned to fill my arcade.
But I do hope it goes to a good home and it’s not converted or messed around with.
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 2:13pm
Stick it on ebay so I can follow it and see what it sells for. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic