ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Outrun Cabaret

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:33pm
like the one posted in the thread, why are people restoring with the wrong S in sega, on the side art....

Its the created sega font that is wrong. Its not correct - stop using it!

This new advert at least has correct art: CLICKY
Looking out for a Sega Gun cab: HOTD 1or2 / VC 1or2
nurtuo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:36am
This ones a lot better I would say.

What do you think?

You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Mr Bond View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:38am
Loads nicer.... in way better original condition. It’l go crazy too no doubt but for that sort of £ I’d really want a full size upright!
beckscc2010 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckscc2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:48pm
1500£ Confused
Mr Bond View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:27pm
Crazy money
nurtuo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:51pm
What can you say. If they pay up that's what its worth then.
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
big10p View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:54pm
£1500 was the reserve price then, presumably.
clarkey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by nurtuo nurtuo wrote:

This.
nurtuo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by clarkey clarkey wrote:

This.

This what? 
Steveylou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:26pm

This.

This what? 
"This" just means he agrees with your statement Thumbs Up

Personally I think £1.5k is a ker-azy amount given the condition, "fluffy" modifications and that it's a cabaret rather than a standard upright.  That said I see the nicer cabaret is already at more than £1.4k with 6 days to go Confused

Edited by Steveylou - 15 Oct 2018 at 5:53pm
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:36pm
OutRuns have been fetching top eBay money in the run up to xmas for a number of years now. A pretty rough cabaret hit £1.3k 1-2 years ago around this time of year. It's not a new trend. 

People desire cabarets because they're smaller. If everyone had space, they'd get a deluxe sitdown!
clarkey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Steveylou Steveylou wrote:

This.

This what? 

Yep just meant I agree with you.
Steveylou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by dj_yt dj_yt wrote:

People desire cabarets because they're smaller. If everyone had space, they'd get a deluxe sitdown!
If space AND money were no object, plus DLX's were more readily available, sure.

I guess I hadn't really noticed a pre-Christmas OutRun cabaret trend before.  Be interesting to see what the nicer one finishes at.
nurtuo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:51pm

Originally posted by Steveylou Steveylou wrote:

This.

This what? 

Yep just meant I agree with you.

OutRun Forever.

Thumbs Up
tin View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:24pm
Regarding the value is worth what someone pays, the Q will be if the happy buyer turns into an unhappy one when they clap eyes on the actual cab.

I hope for one that they're collecting in person and they're not hiring a van or whatever.
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!
Mr Bond View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 9:46pm
It’s either someone with more money than sense... like a footballer lol.    Or a few people bidding that really haven’t got a f**king clue what they’re bidding on!   I’d also bet that when the other nice one came up, they thought, oops... I hope I don’t win this piece of sh*t now lol, I’ll bid on that one.     The other one is much nicer though but still at 1500... think I’d prefer a full size upright. They also have the shaker motor that rattles the cab to bits lol.   (Unless I’m wrong and the cabaret has it too?
kidyamlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Mr Bond Mr Bond wrote:

It’s either someone with more money than sense... like a footballer lol.    Or a few people bidding that really haven’t got a f**king clue what they’re bidding on!   I’d also bet that when the other nice one came up, they thought, oops... I hope I don’t win this piece of sh*t now lol, I’ll bid on that one.     The other one is much nicer though but still at 1500... think I’d prefer a full size upright. They also have the shaker motor that rattles the cab to bits lol.   (Unless I’m wrong and the cabaret has it too?

For sale: NOS (in 2006) Robotron cocktail, Centipede cabaret. Wanted: Konami Aliens, Kung Fu Master, Gravitar / Black Widow, Gottlieb Black Hole, Stern Tron Legacy
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:20pm
End of October into early November if you want prime money is how eBay works.
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic