Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Outrun Reproduction Gears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by cNp cNp wrote:

Originally posted by Ordyne Ordyne wrote:

Originally posted by ar2r ar2r wrote:

what do you mean by "a bit wonky" ?
The artwork isn't centred in the badge, its offset.

Need a fully straight on photo to see if that is just the angle causing it to look offset...

theyre out in every picture regardless of angle, also out on TOG's web site too.

Edited by Ordyne - 15 Mar 2019 at 1:13pm
Steveylou View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 12:50pm
It says "Reproduced from NOS" on the TOG website.  It should probably say "Reproduced from NOS in the dark" Wacko
ar2r View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ar2r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:04pm
yes, same on TOG website, might as well not bother. It will not look good once mounted :(

onfre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onfre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by cNp cNp wrote:

Originally posted by Ordyne Ordyne wrote:

Originally posted by ar2r ar2r wrote:

what do you mean by "a bit wonky" ?
The artwork isn't centred in the badge, its offset.

Need a fully straight on photo to see if that is just the angle causing it to look offset...

I CONFIRM : this is just the angle which cause this effect ! It is perfectly centered !
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 4:08pm
Yep I can see what you mean.

How did they manage to do that.

I presume the manufacturers have a Pub near the factory that
they go in for lunch.

A fair effort with the rest, just a shame to get that far and do that.

Keep up the good work Craig.

I am sure yours will be up to the Standard of your Metal Steering Gears.

I have been using my restored one quite a bit lately, so your gears
are only going to last about another 80 Years.

You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Jodo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It's Tachikoma Time!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by onfre onfre wrote:

Here my friends ! GO GO GO !!! Very nice seller, i'm the first customer, you can choose it with hole or without :

Clap

As has been noted it is not good form to hijack an existing For Sale thread and point users to another source. Can I suggest you start your own thread in  Technical > Artwork and Restorations if you wish to promote an alternative supplier.

Thank you.
REMINDER: There are NO rules against sending a PM to buy in a Valuations thread.
Space Harrier Arcade World Record Holder!!
Twin Galaxies Official Score: 42,384,290
onfre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onfre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 9:22pm
Would an administrator or a moderator move my message please if needed ? I don't know the seller and he's not a friend of me, if i am not allowed to give a link don't hesitate to delete it, i apologize if i made a mistake
I have checked it again : the one without hole is well centered but the one with the hole is not perfect (they sent it for free to apologize because it takes 2 months to come). So ask the seller before to order to be satisfied
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic