ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

PC for Blast City running Demul and Mame

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoganuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 12:41pm
I've both and use the pc the most.

Not much difference if any between them when playing naomi games. Nice to have the option of switching between both though.

PC is easier as you dont have to change dip switches to change regions. Plus you can play gun games with the aimtrak on demul. There is a s-jhip device for expanding naomi control options but doesn't support many light guns.

fire10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 3:04pm
Now that is superb info, I dont think you can find that comparison from someone that has both anywhere online so that's great.Yes the control issues did put the PC build as being better in my mind and also if things go wrong with the naomi its harder to fix than a pc. Could you upload some comparison videos, not to worry if it's too much hassle, thanks again you've all been brilliant
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic