Forum Name: For Sale
Forum Description: Sell your stuff
URL: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=358040
Printed Date: 19 Nov 2018 at 11:53am

Topic: Outrun Reproduction Gears
Posted By: Ordyne
Subject: Outrun Reproduction Gears
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:15am
Decided to get these made after finding every cabinet that came in had a bust gear B / A and nothing available other than 3D printed ones which means using lightened springs.

I've done a run of 100 sets, there won't be another run after these have gone. I'm going to offer them up here before I do the same on KLOV.

Any questions let me know!

Cost is £100+VAT per set, they are available and ready to go:

http://www.giz10p.co.uk/Cabinet-Parts/Controls/Outrun-Gear-Set-KR1126-KR1127-/prod_458.html

Replies:
Posted By: muddymusic
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:18am
Do they include the grub screws?

Will be so nice to have some that will last forever!

-------------
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com

Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:20am
Yep, grub screws included!

Posted By: SUPERSPRINT
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:25am
Hi do these fit mini outruns?

Posted By: dlightbulb
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:31am
The gear sizes are the same for the minis

Posted By: itruk
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:39pm
Any ukvac discount?

-------------

WANTS:

Playchoice 10 Games
- please PM me :)

Posted By: Bods
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 12:41pm
Gotta say they are the best looking metal gears I've seen madeSmile

Shame I dont have the money at the mo, I've had a few NOS gears and sold them, should have one of the smaller metal ones a guy had done years back somewhere when the original finally gives up on mine

If anyone like the Arcade Club have Outruns being used every week they are well worth having

Sorry, I don't want it to sound that wayOuch and yeah Small B gear going on prices years back at £35-40 and more recent in USA $50

Wasnt trying to say over priced, you get what you pay for end of day, certainly be good if everyones outrun had them fitted, people wouldn't have to worry about buying one in the future and wondering if the nylon gears are split

-------------
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space

Posted By: BarrySlisk
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by itruk itruk wrote:

Any ukvac discount?
Yes please :)

Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 1:54pm
Guys, please go find another post to "bit expensive isn't it" on.. Go make your own for less, or even better go make some and offer them up for less. Either way these aren't the gears for you if you want cheap parts and not quality.

Posted By: ColinD
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 4:28pm
I concur with Craig here.  To just have a small gear B made from a standard stock item is going to cost you about £40 , I did have a couple made and the plans are up here somewhere iirc.

So I'd say it seems a fairly reasonable price for something that's going to last a lifetime !

Centering arms next please ;-)

Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 4:53pm
Sorry that was bad wording on my partClown

On a side note, has anyone had issues with Turbo Outrun, being a completely different Steering mech and not having these gears, but I found they have non repairable Nylon Bearings inplace of the quality ones on Outrun original and they are worn and wheel wobbles but I don't remember any Questions about them

Re: the 3D printed ones, I really didn't like the look of those and certainly wouldn't want to swap the springs and alter the feel of how it should be from factory

-------------
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space

Posted By: dj_yt
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 5:07pm
The 3D printed ones are good. I would recommend them as a cheaper alternative.

Nevertheless you get what you pay for and I'm sure the ones Craig has listed will last longer!I'll be buying a set when I next get paid!!

-------------
http://reassembler.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow - Reassembler Blog

Posted By: JAG555
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 5:22pm
They look very well made.

Is it just the A &B Gears included? What about the C and D? I have significant wear on my C & D and I have bought the 3D printed set, however these look much better and if you have a full set, I will use these.

Cheers

Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by JAG555 JAG555 wrote:

Is it just the A &B Gears included? What about the C and D? I have significant wear on my C & D and I have bought the 3D printed set, however these look much better and if you have a full set, I will use these.

Cheers

Its not normal to have any wear on C & D, there's no load/stress on them at all. I've seen the pot gear crack but never actually break, these should actually be fine 3D printed unlike A & B.

That said I was planning on doing C & D but I will see how these go, there is an investment in these to the cost of a new car and going on current reception I'm not sure about doing the other gears now or the dash plastic which already has a mould made and is off for samples running off.

Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 6:48pm
I'm sure many people would love some new dash plastics, so don't be put off !!

It takes hard work, time and investment to get engineering stuff made up , and for one offs and low quantities you might as well not bother as most companies won't touch it , so I think these are excellent and hats off to Ordy for investing in having these manufactured.  Clap

Posted By: Outrun2
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 7:06pm
Indeed, fair play for getting these done.  Colin's right, it does take time, effort and money getting stuff re-engineered.

I had some OutRun2 up/down shifter conversion plates and sub-woofer brackets made up - I did the drawings, but it costs more than you think to do small batches as 100 is actually classed as a pretty small batch in these terms.  These types of items are run off in thousands to keep the price down.

The brackets I got done were just laser cut and bent so I can imagine the price going up considerably for gear cutting.

Namfreak got some dash plastics professionally refurbished and they ended up very nice, but very expensive.  Interested to see how close you can get the finish to original if it gets that far.

-------------
Would like:
No more cabs.. please!!

Posted By: KillingYOUsoftly
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 7:06pm
Hey Ordy,

just ordered a set of your metal gears, same as you I was put off the printed ones because of the spring reduction needed so these are just the job! well done.

Would really be interested in the dash also, but I'm guessing it's for the regular stand up and not the Mini? I have the Mini.

Posted By: tb lilley
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 7:30pm
Great product. I can't see these lasting long. And nice one for offering up on VAC before KLOV.

-------------
It's only original once.

Posted By: Baiterhater
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 7:43pm
Tell me about it the time that has gone into reproducing these is ridiculous, and the cost to get them laser cut by an engineering company is why most people use stick on stencils. Anything bespoke costs a lot of money. 

BH  

Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Ordyne Ordyne wrote:

Cheers

That said I was planning on doing C & D but I will see how these go, there is an investment in these to the cost of a new car and going on current reception I'm not sure about doing the other gears now or the dash plastic which already has a mould made and is off for samples running off.

Just Ignor me dude, I'm a tight git anyway but spend out at the mo, can't spend anymore money till I sell some stuff.

I was thinking about the outlay too while working on a machine, just thinking about 100 at £100Shocked yeah thats alot so it's a big commitment what ever the cost was

-------------

Posted By: cNp
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 9:05pm
As mentioned on the Facebook UkVac post I'm interested in a set please, great work!

-------------
Wanted: SEGA Power Drift PCB, Asteroids cabaret, Vartek Kadet cabs

Posted By: Equites
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 9:33pm
I'm definitely in for a set, great deal.

-------------
Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.

Posted By: niknak
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:01pm
Ordered a set this morning, should land tomorrow. Looking forward to adding them to the 'to do' pile :)

Posted By: Purity
Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:16pm
Look great.  Would certainly consider a purchase!

-------------
http://www.arcadecollectors.co.uk" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 18 May 2017 at 11:41pm

Cheers

Its not normal to have any wear on C & D, there's no load/stress on them at all. I've seen the pot gear crack but never actually break, these should actually be fine 3D printed unlike A & B.

Thanks for the reply. I think it's great that you have put these together and they clearly look quality made. However, the cost might be issue for some when compared to the 3D gears (it's just opinions on value). For me, I like them and I think I will probably jump in when I do my refurb work on my Outrun.

I am VERY interested in the repro CP and I can assure you these will be in high demand. Please develop these!

Cheers

Posted By: Hurray Banana
Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:46am
Definitely want a set please Craig as said on Facebook post

-------------
https://hurraybananavectrexhomebrew.wordpress.com/" rel="nofollow - https://hurraybananavectrexhomebrew.wordpress.com/

Posted By: niknak
Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:03pm
Just arrived here. they are fantastic Craig. Defo do the Dash (and bezel?) Thumbs Up

Posted By: J69
Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 2:00pm
Educate a noob

What do these gears do? Is the steering wheel supposed to return to centre? I'm buying a cabinet and the steering appears to work?

Posted By: Bensonrad
Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by J69 J69 wrote:

Educate a noob

What do these gears do? Is the steering wheel supposed to return to centre? I'm buying a cabinet and the steering appears to work?

The original gears which are behind the Steering wheel on the Control Panel, were made of plastic, after wear and tear, they normally split, some just stay cracked, others will just fall totally off. Whilst I've seen a brass replacement gear in the past which are now super hard to find, Ordyne has made some new metal ones, which look to last forever. I see a lot of these 3D plastic printed jobbies on ebay, but don't think I'd ever buy one of those.

The Springs pull it to the centre.....In fact Craig do you have of those left in your stock?

Cheers

-------------
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs

Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 2:19pm
They are part of the gearing mechanism, connecting the central spindle to the steering pot (which ultimately connects to the game board). Two large springs return the steering to the central position. 

All unserviced OutRun cabinets I've ever seen have had cracked A and B gears. They are made of plastic originally, so suffer from wear and tear. Here are mine before I replaced them: 

You might find your steering works, but when inspected you will probably find the cogs are cracked. 

Some more details from my restoration http://reassembler.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/outrun-mini-restoration.html" rel="nofollow - here . 

Up until now, the best option was some 3D printed replacements. They are well made, but use lightened springs to put less wear and tear on them. Ordyne has produced the super deluxe option, that are far superior to the originals or the 3D printed ones. 

-------------

Posted By: Shinydaz
Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 2:43pm
I'm sure when people move there outrun's on, showing buyers it has these metal gears, it's only going to make it more desirable and bullet proof. I'd love a set, but I need a cab first

-------------
Out of room but always room for one more !

Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Shinydaz Shinydaz wrote:

I'm sure when people move there outrun's on, showing buyers it has these metal gears, it's only going to make it more desirable and bullet proof. I'd love a set, but I need a cab first

Yes, then the weakest point becomes the PCB itself. I wonder if Sega could be persuaded to open source the plans of the custom chips they used, enabling replacements to be engineered in the future. 

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by dj_yt dj_yt wrote:

Originally posted by Shinydaz Shinydaz wrote:

Yes, then the weakest point becomes the PCB itself. I wonder if Sega could be persuaded to open source the plans of the custom chips they used, enabling replacements to be engineered in the future. 

I wish all the manufacturers would do this, it would be a great gesture for the arcade communities. We can dream.

-------------
https://hurraybananavectrexhomebrew.wordpress.com/" rel="nofollow - https://hurraybananavectrexhomebrew.wordpress.com/

Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:39pm
I better get saving my pennies then!

Date Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:51pm
They probably don't even have the information anymore.

Posted By: ronsplooter
Date Posted: 20 May 2017 at 9:36pm
Ordered a set and I don't even have my Outrun yet Smile Looks a quality product!

Posted By: KillingYOUsoftly
Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 2:47pm
Just received mine, omg these gears are the NUTS!

If you own an Outrun, you will regret not getting these when they are gone.

quality quality product, think they may weigh more than the cab itself!

Hey Craig, thanks so much for taking the time and effort to produce these.

Simon.

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by KillingYOUsoftly KillingYOUsoftly wrote:

Just received mine, omg these gears are the NUTS!

If you own an Outrun, you will regret not getting these when they are gone.

quality quality product, think they may weigh more than the cab itself!

Hey Craig, thanks so much for taking the time and effort to produce these.

Simon.

Glad you like the gears Simon! Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:13pm
How many are left Craig? I need some but I'm skint for the next week or two!

Date Posted: 23 May 2017 at 11:16am
Originally posted by J69 J69 wrote:

How many are left Craig? I need some but I'm skint for the next week or two!

I had 100 made and only offered them up here so far so I think your safe for a week or two! Smile

Date Posted: 23 May 2017 at 12:28pm
Great thanks, I'll definitely be having a set!

Date Posted: 23 May 2017 at 12:54pm
Once those klov guys starts buying it will be game over :)

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 4:24pm
Got my set of gears today. Absolutely incredible quality and weight to them, really top notch. Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:26pm
Was going to post earlier, has anyone else bought at set yet, then I got distracted with something else

Need to get some stuff on ebay so I have some cash to spend

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Got my set of gears today. Absolutely incredible quality and weight to them, really top notch. Clap

Good to hear you are happy with them! Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 4:25pm
For those who were interested when new dash surrounds were mentioned....

This was one made for test fit, a few minor changes needed to machining out and we should be good Tongue

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 4:59pm
That's great. It's awesome news that these plastics are being reproduced.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 5:45pm
That looks very good to me! Nice work!

Put me on the list for a set!

Any plans to do the screen mask too?

Posted By: Sm76
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 6:26pm
That is awesome!

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 7:24pm
Will certainly make a few outrun owners happySmile excellent stuff

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 8:07pm
Booo.... they dont look authentic at all to me.... no cracks , creases or fag burns.... !!!  :-P

Nice work indeed and look mint :-)  - Are they molded, machined out or 3d prints ?

For those who were interested when new dash surrounds were mentioned....

This was one made for test fit, a few minor changes needed to machining out and we should be good Tongue

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 8:34pm
Any idea on a rough cost yet?

Played on my Outrun tonight and my dash needs to retire!

Posted By: wim outrun repro
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 9:37pm
Hi,
looks very good    job weldone

Posted By: Taggsta
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 11:15am
That dash plastic will be awesome ??

Date Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 4:40pm

That looks very good to me! Nice work!
Any plans to do the screen mask too?

Hopefully yes, I want to see how the dash plastics go first, if there's a good uptake then they will be done.

Originally posted by ColinD ColinD wrote:

Nice work indeed and look mint :-)  - Are they molded, machined out or 3d prints ?

Vacuum formed same as the original Smile

No definitive price as yet but aiming for £100 painted in the original matched colour.

Posted By: Sm76
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 5:21pm
Considering the effort involved I think that's a great price

Date Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 5:36pm
I was wondering about stuff like this, I had side panels vac formed but it's a lot thinner plastic so assumed they must just have better machines to form plastic that thick I guess

Sounds great price because some have paid quite a lot having original ones repaired and painted

Shame in a way the Sitdown deluxe are just black plastic as you could have those done as quite often split in places or fag burnt

-------------

Posted By: tin
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 7:09pm
+1 for dlx panels (that's what you meant, right? Tongue)

-------------
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!

Posted By: tin
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 6:10pm
Very quick and dirty (literally) fitting of gears today :) very nice!

Unfortunately my c-gear IS broken :( but it still works OK for now.

-------------
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 9:39pm
Excellent Tin, glad you like them! Don't forget to grease the gears with some light grease, lithium is ideal.

I will look at doing the other gears, fortunately the gear on the pot rarely breaks as there's no force on it although it's fairly common to crack.

Posted By: nurtuo
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 9:36am
Hi Craig.
Have you got any Metal gears left.
I need them and some corrects springs if you have any.

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:08am
Any update on the Repro CPs yet?

Cheers

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:57am
http://www.giz10p.co.uk/Cabinet-Parts/Controls/Outrun-Gear-Set-KR1126-KR1127-/prod_458.html

Posted By: Jodo
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 9:13pm
Received my gears this week! The quality is absolutely outstanding and they are a perfect fit / drop in replacement to the original gears. They will likely outlast the rest of the cab (!) and are well worth the price :)

-------------
REMINDER: There are NO rules against sending a PM to buy in a Valuations thread.
Space Harrier Arcade World Record Holder!!
Twin Galaxies Official Score: 42,384,290

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 9:31am
Originally posted by nurtuo nurtuo wrote:

Hi Craig.

Yes still have these in stock on my web site/

Cheers

Another sampled arrived to check the CNC routing, I mad a few small changes so waiting on another sample.

Posted By: seanr28
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 10:33am

Hi Craig.

Cheers

Another sampled arrived to check the CNC routing, I mad a few small changes so waiting on another sample.

what are the changes you've made, are you saying now that your original ones are not quite right?

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 10:54am
He means the sample control panel plastics needed some changes, not the gears - they are spot on!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 10:59am
oh ok.....looking forward to the dash plastics!

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 10:59am
Originally posted by seanr28 seanr28 wrote:

Hi Craig.

Cheers

what are the changes you've made, are you saying now that your original ones are not quite right?

It's a reply to JAG555's question which is quoted above.

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 6:41pm
OK version 2 of the CNC routing sample, I've approved this one. Also decided not to put the holes in for the start badge as a lot of people have this missing, this way you're not stuck with two holes there.

The dash boards have already been made so its just waiting for them to be CNC cut now Shocked

Any questions or comments?

Posted By: Bensonrad
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:42pm
Great work Ordyne

-------------
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:48pm
This is excellent work, just need to swap my mini for a standard upright, anyone?

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:58pm
Looking good. My gears arrived thanks. 

Only gear B was cracked so I've left the plastic Gear A in for now. I know it will wear against the metal gear but I haven't got the heart to take the entire steering mech off!

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:25pm
Excellent! Really looking forward to getting one of these off of you!

Any progress with the paint match? I think you said before they would painted.

Cheers

Posted By: Jodo
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:43pm
Only that it looks perfect and I need one more than I need air to breath. Please accept this suitcase full of money kind sir.

-------------
REMINDER: There are NO rules against sending a PM to buy in a Valuations thread.
Space Harrier Arcade World Record Holder!!
Twin Galaxies Official Score: 42,384,290

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:46pm
Is this the same as the dash board on powerdrift?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 8:35am
Great job looks perfect.

Date Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Hurray Banana Hurray Banana wrote:

I would like to know with 100% certainty as well, im pretty sure it is.

Posted By: Outrun2
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Hurray Banana Hurray Banana wrote:

No, different dash.

-------------
Would like:
No more cabs.. please!!

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 11:23am
Any update on the repro dash?

Cheers

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:43pm
PowerDrift has a very different dash as far as I know.

-------------
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 9:07am

Cheers

All the dash plastics are in hand now, looking at the options for paint.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 10:09am

Cheers

All the dash plastics are in hand now, looking at the options for paint.

Good stuff, cannot wait to see them!

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 1:47pm

Also got another project in the pipe line, design is not final, this was just a test for print media samples.

Repro badges with sparkle should be available in the near future though! Shocked

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 2:24pm
Very nice Craig. Great work.

-------------
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 4:57pm
They look great.........but now I don't know whether to stick my repro one down or wait for these.......!!

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 5:37pm
Just make sure you have one on the wheel for the First Essex Outrun Event.
Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 8:11pm

Just make sure you have one on the wheel for the First Essex Outrun Event.
Big smile

It won't help you.........

Posted By: beckscc2010
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 10:00am
Will order the gear and would be very interested by the panel

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 10:29am
As soon as my cabinets arrive from the US I am getting an order in for the gears and wheel centres when they are ready. The gears are amazing , bulletproofing these outruns forever is the way forward.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 8:40pm
Just received my gears ! Quality is really good ! Thanks a lot for this great work

Is there any update on the control panel ? I need this also, as mine is in really bad shape

Posted By: RolyRetro
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 9:01pm

Repro badges with sparkle should be available in the near future though! Shocked

I had the same idea, getting some clear badges reverse printed and spraying the back in sparkly paint.

Put me down for one for my Outrun Mini, you won't have any trouble selling these!

-------------
Star Wars/Outrun/Battlezone Cabaret/Asteroids & Moon Cresta Cocktail/Zaccaria Invader/Snow Bros/Addams Family Pin/BAS
Twitter https://twitter.com/RetrogamesNow" rel="nofollow - @retrogamesnow

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 9:01pm
and the badge please

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by beckscc2010 beckscc2010 wrote:

Just received my gears ! Quality is really good ! Thanks a lot for this great work

Is there any update on the control panel ? I need this also, as mine is in really bad shape

Good to hear you are happy with the gears!

I am waiting for a sample coming back of a painted dash, so fingers crossed there.

Also waiting for a revised sample to come back on the badges.

Trying to get these as good as possible so it takes some time I'm afraid.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 6:08pm
ok great, I need 2 of the badges please:)

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 6:49pm
Great work on all these reproduction parts. The effort you've put into these is fantastic.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 7:20pm
Good to have some news about the panel
I will be interest by the badge also as mine is missing. ..
I'm currently restoring the shifter and all the control panel but i'm waiting to receive the 2 springs (for the shifter and steering) that i bought from arcade adventures in the US...but I have no news since the 22th of august. Do you know this seller?

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 6:02pm
HI, ohh need one badge too , they look perfect already

cheers wim

Posted By: onfre
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 9:24pm
So beautiful badges, great work !

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 6:18pm
Giz10p Website is offline ? What happen ?   

Print Page | Close Window