Forum Name: For Sale
Forum Description: Sell your stuff
URL: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=361169
Printed Date: 16 Dec 2017 at 1:38am

Topic: Various pcb's for sale
Posted By: muddymusic
Subject: Various pcb's for sale
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:39pm
SNK Search and Rescue, fully working £55 posted.

Splash, fully working £20 posted

Namco Soul Edge pcb, fully working. £50 inc. post.

Valtric original, missing a chip, no sprites displayed but appears fine otherwise. £20 posted SOLD

Konami X-Men, fully working. £120 posted. SOLD

Starforce tekhan original. Some graphic and sound glitches. Jamma adapter soldered directly to edge connector. £25 posted. SOLD

Original Sega Wonderboy, factory converted Pitfall 2 pcb. Fully working (Doesn't include jamma adapter) £110 posted. SOLD

-------------
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com

Replies:
Posted By: u72
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:49pm
I’ll take wonderboy and star force please :)

-------------
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

http://www.arcade-club.com" rel="nofollow - Arcade Club Home Page

Posted By: JorgePT
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:59pm
PM sent

Posted By: muddymusic
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:19am
Wonderboy, Starforce and Votric are sold. Search & Rescue, Splash and Soul Edge Ver.2 left.

-------------
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com

Posted By: Flinnster
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by u72 u72 wrote:

I’ll take wonderboy and star force please :)

Damn yooo Andy. How many wonderboy PCBs do you even need?! Wink
(Don't say one per floor!)

-------------

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:16pm
I need quite a few spares because joe public doesn’t understand that game pcbs can fail at any time....
So when someone visits and wonderboy/shinobi etc isn’t on the floor they are quite happy to give a 3 star review :(

Andy

-------------

Posted By: Flinnster
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:25pm

I need quite a few spares because joe public doesn’t understand that game pcbs can fail at any time....
So when someone visits and wonderboy/shinobi etc isn’t on the floor they are quite happy to give a 3 star review :(

Andy

I'll swap ya my bootleg? They'll never know WinkLOL

-------------

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

Andy

I'll swap ya my bootleg? They'll never know WinkLOL

We don’t run boots, they seem to be less reliable in my experience (15 hour uptime on a Saturday)
So I pay a little extra and don’t take the chance, seems to work :)
(Disclaimer - There are a ‘few’ identical boots that are as good/better than the originals though)

-------------

Posted By: DanP
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:38pm
Might make sense to keep a few MAME PC's/PI's for hot fixing key games (where you can of course).  Most punters wouldn't know the difference :)

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by DanP DanP wrote:

Might make sense to keep a few MAME PC's/PI's for hot fixing key games (where you can of course).  Most punters wouldn't know the difference :)

I hear you and one day that maybe the only way to keep things going,
But we’re not there yet ;) and to be honest if it ever ended up like that with lcd
Screens I’d probably kick it in the head :D
A soulless arcade is pointless.... may as well visit a Namco funscape...

-------------

Posted By: jonhughes
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:23pm
When was the last time you saw Womderboy, Shinobi, Starforce, etc cabinets in a Funscape? I wouldn't care if it was on LCD, at least there'd be something worthwhile to go on.

Were not even lucky to have a Funscape nearby, then I might have something to enjoy / criticise.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself sometimes, 3 star reviewers are exceptional cases (head cases, I imagine).

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:02pm
I just want to do right by the games and the era I remember :) besides did you see the uproar over stranger things 2
When dig dug had an LCD :D

-------------

Posted By: DanP
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:07pm

But we’re not there yet ;) and to be honest if it ever ended up like that with lcd

Yeah understand where you're coming from.   It's admirable that you're keeping it real.   I only suggested it as an emergency 3rd backup and with a MAME setup only (not an LCD) :)   I can't begin to imagine keeping all those games running, the effort needed must be immense.

Posted By: karlcdoe
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:16pm

Ahhh, the joys of dealing with the general public... whilst I can understand them being dissapointed if its the one game they came for you can't expect miracles..  'moon on a stick sir?'

</post hijack off>

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:43pm

Yeah understand where you're coming from.   It's admirable that you're keeping it real.   I only suggested it as an emergency 3rd backup and with a MAME setup only (not an LCD) :)   I can't begin to imagine keeping all those games running, the effort needed must be immense.

It’s a good idea but with classics you need to make a new loom if it’s not Jamma plus we generally have working spares for most games :)
(We also have a pile of ‘to be fixed’ PCBs - for instance 4 dead salamanders lol)
We’re doing ok :) all pcbs/psus/crts are recapped as soon as they arrive and all connections are cleaned
I knew what I was getting into when I started this and ‘tooled up’ for the fight :D

-------------

Print Page | Close Window