Print Page | Close Window

Most useless thing to put an arcade machine in

Printed From: ukVac.com
Category: Trading Post
Forum Name: Auctions & Ebay Stuff
Forum Description: Advertise your auctions
URL: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=361413
Printed Date: 19 Jul 2018 at 7:44pm


Topic: Most useless thing to put an arcade machine in
Posted By: virtvic
Subject: Most useless thing to put an arcade machine in
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 8:15pm
I'll start this off with this abomination.

https:////www.ebay.co.uk/itm/raspberry-pi-arcade-machine/132444199022?hash=item1ed64a186e:g:9JwAAOSwdJ9aNqtB" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/raspberry-pi-arcade-machine/132444199022?hash=item1ed64a186e:g:9JwAAOSwdJ9aNqtB




-------------
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk



Replies:
Posted By: virtvic
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 8:18pm
How about this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UPRIGHT-ARCADE-MACHINE-CABINET/172996884250?hash=item28476af71a:g:C5QAAOSwz~paGEnl" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UPRIGHT-ARCADE-MACHINE-CABINET/172996884250?hash=item28476af71a:g:C5QAAOSwz~paGEnl


-------------
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk


Posted By: virtvic
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 8:20pm
Put an arcade system in an odd shaped ottoman (with the blankets and sheets maybe?)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Machine-Flat-Pack-SHAR-KADE/252817252114?hash=item3add151f12:g:WE0AAOSw241YUmzh" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Machine-Flat-Pack-SHAR-KADE/252817252114?hash=item3add151f12:g:WE0AAOSw241YUmzh




-------------
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk


Posted By: virtvic
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 8:25pm
Someone gutted a friendly 1950s robot to play video games. Poor thing Cry

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=arcade+machine+-bartop+-model&_pgn=3&_skc=100&rt=nc" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=arcade+machine+-bartop+-model&_pgn=3&_skc=100&rt=nc


-------------
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk


Posted By: Fantazia2
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by virtvic virtvic wrote:

Put an arcade system in an odd shaped ottoman (with the blankets and sheets maybe?)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Machine-Flat-Pack-SHAR-KADE/252817252114?hash=item3add151f12:g:WE0AAOSw241YUmzh" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Machine-Flat-Pack-SHAR-KADE/252817252114?hash=item3add151f12:g:WE0AAOSw241YUmzh



I think that Shart-Kade one has been discussed before.


Posted By: strykr
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 10:49pm
sharkade wins the internet.

-------------
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder


Posted By: andrewsm
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 11:11pm
Think the drum one BEATS them allLOL

-------------
WANTED: Any Nichi stuff. Need a set of Legs!!
http://www.arcadetester.co.uk" rel="nofollow - http://www.arcadetester.co.uk


Posted By: nurtuo
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 11:50am
Originally posted by virtvic virtvic wrote:

I'll start this off with this abomination.

https:////www.ebay.co.uk/itm/raspberry-pi-arcade-machine/132444199022?hash=item1ed64a186e:g:9JwAAOSwdJ9aNqtB" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/raspberry-pi-arcade-machine/132444199022?hash=item1ed64a186e:g:9JwAAOSwdJ9aNqtB

A dustbin with a joystick!




-------------
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!


Posted By: jengineer
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 2:23pm
I really wished I had finished off my Sega Rally conversion, 

would of loved to of sat down playing Super Mario on it

https://postimg.org/image/btitcnukj/" rel="nofollow">


-------------
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...


Posted By: andrewsm
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by jengineer jengineer wrote:

I really wished I had finished off my Sega Rally conversion, 

would of loved to of sat down playing Super Mario on it

https://postimg.org/image/btitcnukj/" rel="nofollow">
Is that real??

-------------
WANTED: Any Nichi stuff. Need a set of Legs!!
http://www.arcadetester.co.uk" rel="nofollow - http://www.arcadetester.co.uk


Posted By: virtvic
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 6:03pm
No, it's not real - just a hideous nightmare.



-------------
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk


Posted By: Vamino
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by jengineer jengineer wrote:

I really wished I had finished off my Sega Rally conversion, 

would of loved to of sat down playing Super Mario on it

https://postimg.org/image/btitcnukj/" rel="nofollow">


Ah the infamous joystick driver.
You should have finished it mate, it would have gone down in folklore as one of the greatest cab conversions in arcade history.

I thought I had a good one, but after being reminded of the Sega Rally I don't think this modified baking tray is good enough for this (s)hitlist. Stern Smile

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Joystick-Jamma-Mame-Pc-PS3-PS4-Xbox-Sega-Nintendo-Free-Delivery/202152906276" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Joystick-Jamma-Mame-Pc-PS3-PS4-Xbox-Sega-Nintendo-Free-Delivery/202152906276


-------------
Insert Coin[s]


Posted By: Fantazia2
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Vamino Vamino wrote:


Ah the infamous joystick driver.
You should have finished it mate, it would have gone down in folklore as one of the greatest cab conversions in arcade history.

I thought I had a good one, but after being reminded of the Sega Rally I don't think this modified baking tray is good enough for this (s)hitlist. Stern Smile

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Joystick-Jamma-Mame-Pc-PS3-PS4-Xbox-Sega-Nintendo-Free-Delivery/202152906276" rel="nofollow - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arcade-Joystick-Jamma-Mame-Pc-PS3-PS4-Xbox-Sega-Nintendo-Free-Delivery/202152906276

That's just going to slide all over the place with that non-stick coating.


Posted By: jengineer
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 12:08am
ANJ still has the control panel so hopefully one day it will be finished....

The only reason I didn’t finish it was because the monitor popped on me and then I moved workshops so it had to go

-------------
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...


Posted By: InsertManyCoins
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 9:46am
I saw that drum pi abomination while doing my daily trawl on Ebay and thought exactly the same very odd.


Posted By: Retroman839
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:51pm
Not sure if that is compatible with my microwave
I will try it in the cooker maybe that will make it compatible with
Delia smith driver 1.5




Posted By: InsertManyCoins
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:06am


Posted By: virtvic
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:35am
Christ - that's the worst yet.


-------------
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk


Posted By: Vamino
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:46am
That is bad, really bad.
I'm just glad that's not a male mannequin....


-------------
Insert Coin[s]


Posted By: Flinnster
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:47am
From my experience, the buttons are clearly in the wrong place...

-------------

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door


Posted By: digweed
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

From my experience, the buttons are clearly in the wrong place...

LOL LOL


-------------
Wanted: Naomi spares, everything considered :)


Posted By: nurtuo
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 4:28pm
I think I took her out once.
I paid for everything all night, the got her home and found out she had a joystick in her underwear!


-------------
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!


Posted By: Bods
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 6:14pm
LOL
 
Probably would be more suited to Pinball with only 2 buttons needed
 
My god there are some muppets out there, can't believe what people make
 
That machine with Expanding foam to hold everything is amazingLOL I'd love to see him do some car repairs
 
What a waste of a baking tray as well, what was he thinking, at least the joystick and buttons can be used again


-------------
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space


Posted By: Badtommo
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:02pm
Im tempted but not keen on the drum colour??????

-------------
Kind rgs badtommo



Print Page | Close Window