Forum Name: Auctions & Ebay Stuff
Forum Description: Advertise your auctions
URL: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=366397
Printed Date: 23 Oct 2018 at 7:48pm

Topic: Outrun Cabaret
Posted By: nurtuo
Subject: Outrun Cabaret
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 6:56pm
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192680854230?ul_noapp=true" rel="nofollow - eBay Outrun Caberet Clicky

New wheel anyone?

-------------
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!

Replies:
Posted By: tb lilley
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:02pm
"Reserve set at £1500"

"Which is how much I've got into it"

Yeah - that's fair and rational. The next buyer pays for all of this seller's costs, including delivery, and repairs, for the duration he's had the cab. I wouldn't buy any cab on that basis purely on principle.

-------------
It's only original once.

Posted By: andyJay
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:10pm
wouldnt mind an outrun cab,but £1500!

given the chinese have started running pandoras box based copies of donkey kong (and a few others) wonder how long it'll be before they start flogging outrun cabs?

Posted By: Flinnster
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:25pm
They already do. Well Outrun 2 at least. Running hacked PC versions.
So yeah, lots of money to be creamed off the uninitiated I suppose there.

That cabaret price is rising fast, but I didn't realise there was a 1k+ reserve LOL
More dreaming ....

Might be worth 1.5k when it's the only working boardset left on the planet.

-------------

Wanted: Outrun DLX cab, Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCBs.
- Parts needed: Naomi wheels, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door

Posted By: Bensonrad
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:32pm
I can't believe its taken most of today for this thread to appear.

-------------
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs

Posted By: outrun1986
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:35pm
£1500 bet that's for the shaggy wheel cover

Posted By: Equites
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:37pm
It’s not just dedicated cabs though, even JAMMA are averaging £300 now.

Not that long ago they were being given away.

-------------
Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by outrun1986 outrun1986 wrote:

£1500 bet that's for the shaggy wheel cover

I had a cat like that once.

-------------
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!

Posted By: SUPERSPRINT
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:52pm
For £1500 I’d want a pair of fluffy dice thrown in.

Posted By: Chopper79
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 7:58pm
Pc fan grills over speakers, base looks fu**ed, crappy wheel, peeling on bezel, sprayed black pedals. Yeah really good condition.

-------------
Wanted:

Turbo outrun midi

Posted By: Mr Bond
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:01pm
Doesn’t even look that nice to me... “you will struggle to find a better one”

I’ve seen nicer ones for sale on here... much nicer.
The steering wheel is knackered, looks like it’s had a repair on the plastics around the shifter, no side art and the foot plate looks all wrong to me!

No way is that worth 1500 imo

Posted By: SUPERSPRINT
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:07pm
Be interesting to see what it sells for.

Posted By: kidyamlo
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Mr Bond Mr Bond wrote:

Doesn’t even look that nice to me... “you will struggle to find a better one”

I’ve seen nicer ones for sale on here... much nicer.
The steering wheel is knackered, looks like it’s had a repair on the plastics around the shifter, no side art and the foot plate looks all wrong to me!

No way is that worth 1500 imo

lol yeah. You'd struggle like the A-Team struggled to evade Colonel Decker. Which is to say, for about 40 minutes.

-------------
For sale: NOS (in 2006) Robotron cocktail, Centipede cabaret. Wanted: Konami Aliens, Kung Fu Master, Gravitar / Black Widow, Gottlieb Black Hole, Stern Tron Legacy

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by SUPERSPRINT SUPERSPRINT wrote:

For £1500 I’d want a pair of fluffy dice thrown in.

For £1500 I'd even throw in a Blaupunkt.

-------------
For sale: NOS (in 2006) Robotron cocktail, Centipede cabaret. Wanted: Konami Aliens, Kung Fu Master, Gravitar / Black Widow, Gottlieb Black Hole, Stern Tron Legacy

Posted By: Benskelton
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:40pm
Well if someone wants to pay over £1500 for that one then I’ll be selling mine for £5000 based on the condition of it!!

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Benskelton Benskelton wrote:

Well if someone wants to pay over £1500 for that one then I’ll be selling mine for £5000 based on the condition of it!!

That is stunning!

-------------
Wanted:

Turbo outrun midi

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 9:08pm
oooh that is sweeeet!!!!

Yeah I think you’re really bored of that now and you need to sell it me.... I’m fluttering my eye lashes btw lol

I’ve got a turbo outrun Midi... in simular nick too. It’d look lovely next to that

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 9:12pm
I've been after a turbo mini for a couple of years. I will own one someday.

-------------
Wanted:

Turbo outrun midi

Posted By: Body pop
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 11:21pm
1500 is absolutely top .mint ,out of the box money .which it is far from (eBay one that is )
700 max on that imo

Posted By: moomootown
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:05am
Some horrible design choices on that one - chrome shiny t-moulding and that tacky looking Sega sticker under the awful rugged steering wheel.

Someone should buy it just to de-chav it...

Posted By: J69
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:48am
Wasn't this on eBay 6 months ago?

Posted By: jonhughes
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 9:17am
Correct, there's a thread on it somewhere.

Posted By: vib_ribbon
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 10:33am
Originally posted by tb lilley tb lilley wrote:

"Reserve set at £1500"

"Which is how much I've got into it"

Yeah - that's fair and rational. The next buyer pays for all of this seller's costs, including delivery, and repairs, for the duration he's had the cab. I wouldn't buy any cab on that basis purely on principle.

that is the fallacy of arcade sales unfortunately.

do they ever deduct the cost of each game/ credit they have gotten out of it?

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 6:55pm
Some stupid people on eBay if you ask me! It’s already too much money imo at £870 or whatever it’s at with the state it’s in! It looks a bag of sh*te if I’m honest!   That steering wheel looks like it’s been robbed off a knackered Capri from a barn find!

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 7:04pm

Some stupid people on eBay if you ask me! It’s already too much money imo at £870 or whatever it’s at with the state it’s in! It looks a bag of sh*te if I’m honest!   That steering wheel looks like it’s been robbed off a knackered Capri from a barn find!

I thought it was a one of by Sega.
Looks like someone had pipe lagged it.

-------------

Posted By: dlightbulb
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 7:26pm
God, I should have stuck mine on eBay...... probably would have got £2000 if people are willing to buy this sh*te for nearly a grand already

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by dlightbulb dlightbulb wrote:

God, I should have stuck mine on eBay...... probably would have got £2000 if people are willing to buy this sh*te for nearly a grand already

I well agree with that Dave.
Value is what something sells for,
Not what someone who does not want it anyway thinks its worth.
Your one was so far in front of this piece of crap.

-------------

Posted By: aeroflott
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 11:04pm
Now at 995. Christ.

Maybe it really is time to cash out. Wait for the crash, then buy everything back again.

-------------
http://www.arcadeblogger.com" rel="nofollow - arcadeblogger.com

Posted By: strykr
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by aeroflott aeroflott wrote:

Now at 995. Christ.

Maybe it really is time to cash out. Wait for the crash, then buy everything back again.

maybe its just time to just wrap all the steering wheels with sh*te

-------------
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:51am
I suppose people can put whatever price they want for stuff they’re selling which is fair enough, and if people wanna pay it that’s up to them... but what annoys me, is when they put sh*t like “you’d struggle to find a better one”
....nar, you wouldn’t!!

Posted By: muddymusic
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:56am
Now over £1100. Sheeeeeesh!

-------------
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 10:02am
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Now over £1100. Sheeeeeesh!

Quick Olly put up your Outrun Art if they will make this money.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 6:27pm
Add another 100. Unreal.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 8:55pm
Someone paid £250 for a broken outrun pcb, not long ago on ebay, so looks like the stupudity continues. There was a pimped up one for sale last year maybe on ebay, that looked similar, and think it reached £1500. Crazy..

-------------
Wanted:

Turbo outrun midi

Posted By: muddymusic
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 8:59pm
My mini OutRun will be going up for sale this week. I won't be asking £1500 so if anyone here is bidding I'd wait!

-------------
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com

Posted By: dj_yt
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:11pm
There seems to be a rule with OutRun Minis on eBay, that the more mutilated they are - the more cash they go for. There have been a real parade of ugly ones lately. It's a shame, as they can look really awesome. 

Who knows what horrors that metal base plate is masking? I'd also be a bit wary of the quality of some of the work - photos generally hide a lot of sins.

Plus you've got the cost of side-art, new dash plastics, steering wheel, emblem etc. (~£250 - 300) And that's presuming you like chrome t-molding. One of the steering cogs also looks to be cracked in the photo, unless it's just bad lighting. 

-------------
http://reassembler.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow - Reassembler Blog

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by dj_yt dj_yt wrote:

One of the steering cogs also looks to be cracked in the photo, unless it's just bad lighting. 

But he says "Since purchased I have had the steering mechanism stripped, pinned and improved so will last for a very long time. "

I mean he wouldn't lie, would he?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 1:23am
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

My mini OutRun will be going up for sale this week. I won't be asking £1500 so if anyone here is bidding I'd wait!

Wink Wink Wink

-------------

Wanted: Outrun DLX cab, Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCBs.

Posted By: robotech
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 1:50am
Really dont get why everyone suddenly wants an outrun
To the point they will pay over a grand for sh*te off e bay
I understand the price of any cab is rising in general

But every arcade had one or two outrun cabs years ago they cant be that rare compared to other cabs Like space harrier
Which never seems to come up for sale
Or you never seen much back in the day
So i dont get why they go for so much

The delux cab is cool looking but
If you take the awesome music away its just a meh
Driving game imo
Like a colour version of those tiger lcd games where you move left and right to avoid the cars

I dont know what all the fuss is about

the same could also be said for turbo outrun where they went crazy with the colours and music which made the game worse
and outrun 2 and its beautifull scenery but boring auto drift the car pretty much drives itself

I love sega but think they have made way better games that dont seem to go for as much money
At the moment

-------------
were meeting g over there

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 7:49am
It’s not a sudden thing, Outrun cabs have always been in demand, Ops did have sometimes two, because it was popular, so a lot of people or nostalgia will want to find one. Yes there are lots of them about, but no-one wants to part with theirs. Supply and demand keeps on driving the prices up. This example for sale is not a nice one so can only think that it’s not a collector bidding silly money, but someone with a lot of Xmas present money hunting memories. Far less nice dedicated cabs seem to come up for sale nowadays.

-------------
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs

Posted By: clarkey
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:13am
I expect alot of people are also buying it due to the whole Outrun art/music style. Look at what it’s done to the price of a megadrive copy.

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:22am
The music and art style of the cab are cool ill give it that
Wasent a half decent one about £800 a year or so ago

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 12:07pm
Quote The delux cab is cool looking but
Driving game imo
Like a colour version of those tiger lcd games where you move left and right to avoid the cars

ShockedShocked

You're right it's sh*t.
But give all your Outruns to me, to save you the obvious pain!

Maybe you had to be there in 1986? It was mindblowing.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 12:26pm

ShockedShocked

You're right it's sh*t.
But give all your Outruns to me, to save you the obvious pain!

[/QUOTE]

1986 i was there mate but used to walk past it to put my 10p in pole position or something else

On the upside if i ever come across one in a raid it would be one more up for grabs for you guys as i wouldent want it
Cant say the same if i found a space harrier

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by robotech robotech wrote:

Driving game imo

the same could also be said for turbo outrun where they went crazy with the colours and music which made the game worse
and outrun 2 and its beautifull scenery but boring auto drift the car pretty much drives itself

I love sega but think they have made way better games that dont seem to go for as much money
At the moment

StarStarStar"UKVAC TROLL AWARD 2018" Contender!StarStarStar

-------------

Posted By: Shun
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 12:41pm
Like Robotech, I'm not a fan of Outrun, however that's probably because I was 4 when it first came out in Arcades.

I was 10 when Virtua Racing was released in Arcades and I assume that seeing that for the first time in '92 is probably the same as seeing Outrun for the first time in '86, so I can see why there is so much nostalgia for it.

Nothing wrong with Outrun 2 though, love that game.

Posted By: outrun1986
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 1:06pm
[/QUOTE]

wish games gave that feeling these days
from playing at home on your c64 spectrum and then when you saw this in arcade it was amazing.
will all ways have a place in my   

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:01pm
I remember outrun as a kid and loved it although I think when I saw chase hq in an arcade I always went straight to it. Love that game. Yeah when Virtua racing came out... wow!!   

First driving game I remember playing though as a kid was Pole Position! IMO the holy grail of arcade driving games.... and I managed to find a cockpit. Although when I picked it up I thought “I’m sure they was bigger than that”   lol.

Posted By: tb lilley
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:04pm
Aren’t all of these bids completely meaningless when all the bidders know there’s a £1500 reserve? I may as well stick a £1450 bid on as I won’t be buying it for that money anyway.

-------------
It's only original once.

Posted By: g60hot
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:52pm
I don't know why everyone is kicking off!! what I've started to realised is that we are in a complete sellers market right now, when was the last time one of those came up for sale!!

If you want one, it comes up for sale you will pay the price...these things no longer have a "value" the value is what someone will pay for it.

I recently sold something that people stated was worth 1500 quid, I sold it at 3k, as it turns out the guy who bought it really wanted one and has been waiting for ages for one to come on the market...he would have been prepared to pay 4k for it!!!

Genuine "of the day" things are becoming more and more scarce meaning that people will pay more and more for that item.

All you need to do is look at classic cars, 10 years ago you could buy a 1975 porsche 911 for peanuts, now try and find the same car for less than 75k!

Don't get me started on first gen M3s which i had 3 of!!

There is a lot of people out there with a lot of money so yeah they will pay big dollar for it if it comes up for sale.

I'd love an Outrun DLX in fact it's probably my grail cab just because it reminds me of the best days of my life, is it the best game in the world..no, but would I pay big dollar if one came up for sale...absolutely!! Why? because they just don't come up for sale very often and now i'm 40 odd I can afford to spunk money on it!!

Edit: if someone does have an outrun DLX for sale ignore everything i've said it's not worth that much but get in touch!! LOLWink

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by g60hot g60hot wrote:

I don't know why everyone is kicking off!! what I've started to realised is that we are in a complete sellers market right now, when was the last time one of those came up for sale!!

If you want one, it comes up for sale you will pay the price...these things no longer have a "value" the value is what someone will pay for it.

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/outrun-midi-sold_topic365591_page1.html" rel="nofollow - dlightbulb OutRun Midi For Sale this August Clicky

And most said it was not worth what he asked!

Anyone want to compare them.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:03pm
Totally. Thank god we are not ebay.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:05pm
the world is far bigger than this forum!!

Just to clarify here, i'm not saying it's a good one or I think it's worth x amount i'm just stating that it's a big world out there and people will pay what they will pay for something that they want which is in short supply!!

People are keen to state their opinion on a value however are not in a position to buy or don't even want to buy one let alone that one.

Posted By: wim outrun repro
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:39pm
Hi yes the world is bigger than this form.
But. I know outrun any type of cab is wanted in the UK.
I sold already 12 or more i dont remmber outrun mini/cabaret repro control panels just in the UK.
Cheers wim outrun

Posted By: J69
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by nurtuo nurtuo wrote:

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/outrun-midi-sold_topic365591_page1.html" rel="nofollow - dlightbulb OutRun Midi For Sale this August Clicky

It wasn't worth what he asked! The sideart is fudged and the pedals section looks wrecked

At least the one on eBay can be returned to decent condition with a bit of work

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by J69 J69 wrote:

It wasn't worth what he asked! The sideart is fudged and the pedals section looks wrecked

At least the one on eBay can be returned to decent condition with a bit of work

I presume you know what it sold for then.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 7:40pm
I wasent trying to upset anyone just my
opinion which i will keep to myself in the future

-------------

Posted By: beckscc2010
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:14pm

Edit: if someone does have an outrun DLX for sale ignore everything i've said it's not worth that much but get in touch!! LOLWink

OK there is this one in France : https://www.leboncoin.fr/consoles_jeux_video/1497643518.htm/
I'm joking some peoples saw it and it is in very bad condition, almost impossible to restore.. And the guy want 1500€! Incredible

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by beckscc2010 beckscc2010 wrote:

OK there is this one in France : https://www.leboncoin.fr/consoles_jeux_video/1497643518.htm/
I'm joking some peoples saw it and it is in very bad condition, almost impossible to restore.. And the guy want 1500€! Incredible

Am i looking at the same one it looks like a really good example!!

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 8:59pm
I found it! This was the one on ebay in october 2017. Here is the original listing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sega-Outrun-Arcade-Coin-Op-Upright-Mini-In-Excellent-Condition-/132356234202?hash=item1ed10bdbda%3Ag%3AeB8AAOSwmblZ2kng&nma=true&si=5Ymfr9c2JJGJX7Zdz5nXqMK47wc%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557" rel="nofollow - Clicky

And here is the video of it! It's still on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKby5ZbMN58" rel="nofollow - Clicky

-------------
Wanted:

Turbo outrun midi

Posted By: Sbdesign
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 10:33pm
like the one posted in the thread, why are people restoring with the wrong S in sega, on the side art....

Its the created sega font that is wrong. Its not correct - stop using it!

This new advert at least has correct art: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sega-Outrun-Arcade-Machine-Original-Upright-Cabinet-Mini-Retro-Viewing-Welcome/332836881361?hash=item4d7e9fc3d1:g:5AYAAOSwBBpbv0dT" rel="nofollow - CLICKY

-------------
Looking out for a Sega Gun cab: HOTD 1or2 / VC 1or2

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:36am
This ones a lot better I would say.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sega-Outrun-Arcade-Machine-Original-Upright-Cabinet-Mini-Retro-Viewing-Welcome/332836881361?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D52543%26meid%3Df2fc52434fc94237b4d5d3f6b2ce4aab%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D132356234202%26itm%3D332836881361&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850" rel="nofollow - eBay Clicky for different one

What do you think?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:38am
Loads nicer.... in way better original condition. It’l go crazy too no doubt but for that sort of £ I’d really want a full size upright!

Posted By: beckscc2010
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:48pm
1500£ Confused

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:27pm
Crazy money

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:51pm
What can you say. If they pay up that's what its worth then.

-------------

Posted By: big10p
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:54pm
£1500 was the reserve price then, presumably.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 4:57pm

This.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by clarkey clarkey wrote:

This.

This what? 

-------------

Posted By: Steveylou
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:26pm

This.

This what? 
"This" just means he agrees with your statement Thumbs Up

Personally I think £1.5k is a ker-azy amount given the condition, "fluffy" modifications and that it's a cabaret rather than a standard upright.  That said I see the nicer cabaret is already at more than £1.4k with 6 days to go Confused

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:36pm
OutRuns have been fetching top eBay money in the run up to xmas for a number of years now. A pretty rough cabaret hit £1.3k 1-2 years ago around this time of year. It's not a new trend. 

People desire cabarets because they're smaller. If everyone had space, they'd get a deluxe sitdown!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Steveylou Steveylou wrote:

This.

This what? 

Yep just meant I agree with you.

Posted By: Steveylou
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by dj_yt dj_yt wrote:

People desire cabarets because they're smaller. If everyone had space, they'd get a deluxe sitdown!
If space AND money were no object, plus DLX's were more readily available, sure.

I guess I hadn't really noticed a pre-Christmas OutRun cabaret trend before.  Be interesting to see what the nicer one finishes at.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:51pm

Originally posted by Steveylou Steveylou wrote:

This.

This what? 

Yep just meant I agree with you.

OutRun Forever.

Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: tin
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:24pm
Regarding the value is worth what someone pays, the Q will be if the happy buyer turns into an unhappy one when they clap eyes on the actual cab.

I hope for one that they're collecting in person and they're not hiring a van or whatever.

-------------
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 9:46pm
It’s either someone with more money than sense... like a footballer lol.    Or a few people bidding that really haven’t got a f**king clue what they’re bidding on!   I’d also bet that when the other nice one came up, they thought, oops... I hope I don’t win this piece of sh*t now lol, I’ll bid on that one.     The other one is much nicer though but still at 1500... think I’d prefer a full size upright. They also have the shaker motor that rattles the cab to bits lol.   (Unless I’m wrong and the cabaret has it too?

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:03pm

It’s either someone with more money than sense... like a footballer lol.    Or a few people bidding that really haven’t got a f**king clue what they’re bidding on!   I’d also bet that when the other nice one came up, they thought, oops... I hope I don’t win this piece of sh*t now lol, I’ll bid on that one.     The other one is much nicer though but still at 1500... think I’d prefer a full size upright. They also have the shaker motor that rattles the cab to bits lol.   (Unless I’m wrong and the cabaret has it too?

1:59:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_1X-YF5ThQ" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_1X-YF5ThQ

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:20pm
End of October into early November if you want prime money is how eBay works.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window