Print Page | Close Window

REALLY nice Spectrum +2 and games

Printed From: ukVac.com
Category: Trading Post
Forum Name: Valuations
Forum Description: Something to sell? Need a price?
URL: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=373074
Printed Date: 16 Oct 2019 at 8:55am

Topic: REALLY nice Spectrum +2 and games
Posted By: frothmeister
Subject: REALLY nice Spectrum +2 and games
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 8:34pm
This has been owned by my mate since he bought it new. Everything is in really nice shape. The gun has literally never been used.

Anyone have any idea of value ? I'm guessing it would be worthwhile selling the games as a separate lot, rather than bundled with the computer?

The only thing missing is the RF lead. He has plugged it in today though and loaded a game blind.

Replies:
Posted By: Stevros
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 8:44pm
It’s worth what people will pay, I sold a fault +3 with disc drive for £150 so your probably looking at £180 for that with games, beware though some games are worth a small fortune, I’ve not looked at them.

-------------
WANTED Space invaders PCB Please inbox me!

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 2:58pm
Anyone know if any of the games are worth much individually?

I'm thinking it's probably best to whack the games on ebay as a bundle and to sell the computer separately on there.

It's all gonna be sold soon one way or another, so feel free to make an offer if you want to.

Posted By: big10p
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 3:12pm
I sold all my speccy games/apps as an auction bundle on ebay (got about £120 quid, I think). That way they should sell for basically what they're worth. If people start asking you to sell them a particular individual game, it might be a gem. You can always check past listings to see what individual games sold for.

Posted By: L_____E_____T
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 4:55pm

I'd jump at that if I knew I could hook it up to my PVM easily enough :)

-------------
www.FamicomWorld.com

Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 4:57pm
It's got RGB output so I would imagine that it's possible

Posted By: Milky
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 5:58pm
Sell the Ultimate games seperately.

-------------
Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...

Posted By: tb2000
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by L_____E_____T L_____E_____T wrote:

I'd jump at that if I knew I could hook it up to my PVM easily enough :)
Get one of https://coolnovelties.co.uk/coolnovelties/sinclair-zx-spectrum/88-sinclair-spectrum-128-2-grey-model-rgb-scart-cable-0705693506296.html" rel="nofollow - these  and then plug it into one of https://coolnovelties.co.uk/coolnovelties/amstrad-video-cables/262-sony-pvm-bnc-monitor-to-scart-adapter-breakout-cable-0705693506678.html" rel="nofollow - these . It has the added bonus of basically adding a scart socket to your pvm. Smile

Posted By: L_____E_____T
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:53pm

I have a BNC to SCART converter, it's essential for a PVM - but thanks for the speccy link.

This was the model I had as a kid - my first computer aged 5.  Would love to have one again.

I don't have a spare £200 kicking about this week unfortunately unless he's open to juicy trades?

-------------
www.FamicomWorld.com

Posted By: _Matt_
Date Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:24pm
No idea on price but there's some great games there.

Print Page | Close Window