Topic: goliath needs rescuing from tip
Posted By: Retroman839
Subject: goliath needs rescuing from tip
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 12:53pm
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194360338052

Replies:
Posted By: big10p
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 12:57pm
Off you go, then. Try and find out why it has Atari badges on it, while you're there.

Posted By: jengineer
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:00pm
sort of machine I would of tipped on the fire pit to toast my marshmallows over

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194360338052" rel="nofollow - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194360338052

-------------
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:02pm
wonder if pcb inside it?

Posted By: channel27
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:04pm
It looks like it’s already been rescued from the sea… So much damp :S

-------------
Wanted
Tekken: 5DR, 5.1, 6, 6BR, TTT2
Virtua Fighter: 2.1, 3TB, 4, 5
Any working / faulty Sega Model 1/2/3 boards

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Retroman839 Retroman839 wrote:

wonder if pcb inside it?

probably, but seeing that it's been left outside it's probably rusty

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:07pm
Anyone that takes that shed on would have to REALLY like Goliaths.

Posted By: _Matt_
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:13pm
The whole marquee section has collapsed and dropped a couple of inches. What a shame.

Posted By: SmoMo
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:17pm
The Atari model number on the back is for planet of the robot monsters.

Different cab though.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:26pm
worth buying just for the metalwork I suppose, 

if for example someone was building a Goliath from scratch

and had nothing else to do...

-------------

Posted By: namfreak
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:30pm
Probably just a fuse……….

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:31pm
Monitor/chassis might be salvageable. Go pick it up and leave the rest at the tip. Save you a journey. LOL

Posted By: TheDaddy
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:32pm

"Atari amusement machine.... in need of refurbishment"

Bit of an understatement ?

Dave.

-------------
AKA Wonderboy. If there is such a thing as reincarnation , knowing my luck , I will come back as me !!

Posted By: LHantz
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:34pm
Painful to see...

Only one thing for it now

-------------
Collector for 25 years - New from '92 - Electrocoin Xenon SFII CE - Over 150 original PCBs - Darksoft Multi CPS2/Taito F3/Neo Geo/Irem M72/Sega Sys16/Namco Sys1 - JROK multi Williams

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:37pm
another one on its way to arcade heaven.

bless you son you’ve earned your boogie wings

Posted By: muddymusic
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:50pm
I was talking to Alpha1 about this. It's a Robot Monsters kit stuck on a goliath and would have included the Atari serial plates as part of the kit.

If the pcb and hall effect sticks are in it they are worth £750 odd. Just saying Wink

-------------
Repro + NOS Artwork & Sega parts supplier, pm me or visit http://arcadeartshop.com" rel="nofollow - http://arcadeartshop.com

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 1:59pm
The sticks don't look like the ones on the dedicated cab, but they do look unusually long. Everything's probably rusted to fook anyway.

Posted By: neoretro
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 2:56pm
Is it a Goliath?

Got an Atari badge on it?

Posted By: rotunda
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by TheDaddy TheDaddy wrote:

"Atari amusement machine.... in need of refurbishment"

Bit of an understatement ?

Dave.

My thoughts exactly LOL 

To be fair though.. I've seen worse be restored.. and if it has that PCB in it.. 

I love the 2 lads in the picture haha I bet they were like "f**k me m8 this be worth a ton on eBay" LOL

Funniest part being, they probably aren't wrong with how eBay bidders are with this stuff. ConfusedLOL

Posted By: SmoMo
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:08pm
Any idea on what the round hole on the control panel was for, another joystick? seems to close to the other joystick for that.

Posted By: Bods
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:11pm
Its the sort of jamma cab that sells for £300 on auction and complete nice working one people wont pay £400 BIN

Still worth money for all the parts if it wasnt restored

-------------
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space

Posted By: lix
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:13pm
Twenty years ago I scrapped a Goliath and yeeted the body panels onto the tip, a cab that was in a pristine state compared to this.

Photographic memory of that event still plagues me till this day, so now I'll never throw anything away ever again to attempt to atone for my sins.

But now, we are in desperate times.

-------------
https://twitter.com/boneyardx" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/boneyardx

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 5:16pm
I know mate, had to scrap a Mk1 Goliath, was better than this though no monitor in it, needed some work to the top like this but wasn't damp, had artwork on sides so it wasn't bad but people don't seem to value jamma cabs, should though as we all need them for the pcb collections and many of us were happy to play games in them in the 80's, if cab had marquee and game running it was all that mattered

-------------
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space

Posted By: Mr Matt
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Bods Bods wrote:

I know mate, had to scrap a Mk1 Goliath, was better than this though no monitor in it, needed some work to the top like this but wasn't damp, had artwork on sides so it wasn't bad but people don't seem to value jamma cabs, should though as we all need them for the pcb collections and many of us were happy to play games in them in the 80's, if cab had marquee and game running it was all that mattered

For some reason, Goliath cabs have become quite sought after recently.  They always sell and they always go for quite a lot.

All this one needs is a new shell, artwork, CRT, chassis, control panel, all controls, JAMMA loom, PSU, coin doors, bolts and wheels and it's good to go.  Smile

Posted By: Ronnie Dent
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by lix lix wrote:

Twenty years ago I scrapped a Goliath and yeeted the body panels onto the tip, a cab that was in a pristine state compared to this.

Photographic memory of that event still plagues me till this day, so now I'll never throw anything away ever again to attempt to atone for my sins.

But now, we are in desperate times.

About the same time I had 9 of these and could not give them away! I got more money for the control panels and wiring looms  on ebay  than I could sell a cab for iirc £100 for a wiring loom and £60 for a control panel, sadly the wood got burntEmbarrassed although I did sell 2 so only 7 got burntShocked

Posted By: neo-geo-mvs
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 6:31pm
Maybe some coinage as well. Could be worth a gamble for somebody

Posted By: Alpha1
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 6:34pm
The sticks don't look like hall effects anymore. But someone put an EFTPOTRM in that at one time.

-------------
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

Posted By: kingtreelo
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 7:35pm
Triggers brush

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 5:15pm
Holy crap, already over £200 for that damp heap and nearly 6 days left!!

Posted By: forcefulfil
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 5:37pm
£380+ easy.
Shame really as I like a soggy bottom (Cough) restoration

-------------
UKVAC: The longest running UK Arcade forum on the net

Posted By: LHantz
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 5:40pm
Well, never ceases to amaze me this hobby... ShockedWacko

-------------
Collector for 25 years - New from '92 - Electrocoin Xenon SFII CE - Over 150 original PCBs - Darksoft Multi CPS2/Taito F3/Neo Geo/Irem M72/Sega Sys16/Namco Sys1 - JROK multi Williams

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 5:44pm
My initial thought was that it's been left outside in the rain and got so soggy the weight of the marquee section has caused it to collapse. Looking at it again though, the wood at the back in this pic doesn't look swollen at all so maybe it's had impact damage on that site?

Either way £200+ for that is crackers, which leads me to believe that bidders must have been assured that it's been dry stored and maybe they've been told there's a pcb inside and possibly identified it?

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:06pm
Maybe Andy @ arcade club has a space in his long line of goliaths

-------------

Posted By: robotech
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:17pm
Surely that will just fall apart when the buyer tries to move it

-------------
Daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets go away

Posted By: u72
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by forcefulfil forcefulfil wrote:

A bit too far gone for me :D especially at the price it may fetch (currently at £350)

Andy

-------------
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

http://www.arcade-club.com" rel="nofollow - Arcade Club Home Page

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:52pm
someone msg him and ask if he’ll take 600 for it, arf arf arf

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 8:11pm
I have no clue whats going on these days , i realy dont.

Time to sell up i think,

Dave.

-------------
AKA Wonderboy. If there is such a thing as reincarnation , knowing my luck , I will come back as me !!

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 8:29pm
what is wrong with folk, are they just taking piss bidding or they really hoping it's got rare board inside, will turn up to collect, when find no pcb inside or anything worth value just walk away and it's be relisted

When I said £300 I wasn't really expecting it, just crazy

-------------

Posted By: aeroflott
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 8:37pm
The only redeeming feature I can see is there's a monitor in there. God knows what state its in though.

-------------
http://www.arcadeblogger.com" rel="nofollow - arcadeblogger.com

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by u72 u72 wrote:

Originally posted by forcefulfil forcefulfil wrote:

A bit too far gone for me :D especially at the price it may fetch (currently at £350)

Andy

Damn I was hoping you could squeeze one more in that unbeatable line up. Good luck everyone

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:36am
How the f*ck has that got £350 bid on it. There's tidy working cabs with buy it nows for that price listed. Weird.
Clearly had a big whack on top, the side pic you can see the marquee and top are hanging out. I'd imagine that's when it hit the bottom of the skip.

-------------
Repro + NOS Artwork & Sega parts supplier, pm me or visit http://arcadeartshop.com" rel="nofollow - http://arcadeartshop.com

Posted By: channel27
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:56am
Absolutely insane.
I'm going to drop my cabs from a great height into the sea... Apparently that adds value Confused

-------------
Wanted
Tekken: 5DR, 5.1, 6, 6BR, TTT2
Virtua Fighter: 2.1, 3TB, 4, 5
Any working / faulty Sega Model 1/2/3 boards

Posted By: patloz
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 10:44am
Watch everyone shuffle in their shoes about £300+ when someone posts it has the original joysticks in the coin box , original PCB still bolted to the side of the cab and and a Street fighter PCB scotchloked in there as well.

Some times you got to gamble, ask Del boy and I hope it pays of for whoever has thrown a chunk of money at this.

If I was closer I would drive over and have a gander inside as the chance of a Robot Monsters PCB and Joysticks would be too much not to, and have a look at the tube as well as worst case scenario that's the value.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 10:59am
Yeah, I can only think that one or two bidders have been to see it and think they've spotted something worth bidding on. If not, the world is broken and I quit.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 11:07am
Originally posted by patloz patloz wrote:

If I was closer I would drive over and have a gander inside as the chance of a Robot Monsters PCB and Joysticks would be too much not to, and have a look at the tube as well as worst case scenario that's the value.

Exactly what I'd be doing. Although I'd have gone with a wad of cash and be driving back with it now if it was any good LOL

-------------

Posted By: Ste72
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 11:37am
Looks like a WG monitor - I could do with the remote board connectors from that. Not for £300+ though. Konami board and wouldn't be surprised if it all does power up - i only have to look at my cab funny and it packs-in!!

-------------
J+ 👍

Posted By: jinq-sea
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 11:52am
GX330 - Hyper Sports PCB. That's not awful.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:04pm
If you went to look you would of been coming back with it having done a deal on what value is there. Anyone asked if there is a pcb in it and monitor complete?

I suspect it will be same story as the Turbo Outrun Cockpit, listed not working, everyone thinks the worsed, monitor shafted, pcb faulty, rusty etc yet it ended over £1000 but then relisted few days later

2nd time i thought if its cheap i'll bid for friend, won it for just over £200 doesnt make sense certainly didnt expect to win it after 1st auction

The last decent Goliath last year that sold on ebay auction, complete really tidy, fully working just over £400

Thinks it only andy mainly that probably makes them end at those prices to be honest, not many others seem to wanna pay much for em still but coz they are great jamma cabs
and having them all rowed up which is awesome, i understand why he would bid highish, makes sense

No one mentioned about the colours, assume the red has faided to orange and blue to purple

Just so sad that better ones than this got broken up and there could of been more at AC

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:16pm
So konami pcb in it, wg monitor as said and a cab thats really poor, needs top section rebuilding thats major work unless you just bodge it putting screws through sides, control panel poor with holes, all metal rusty, base really poor and wont be stable, side panel at top damaged, t moulding needs replacing with black, no artwork, front faded, just mental

Yet half decent ones working with multi game boards, all metal repainted, base repaired and new matting cleaned fully inside and out and not worth £500 on ebay

So thats one person dropped out already lol

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:26pm
Might be wrong, but I doubt anyone bidding has any plans to restore it.

Posted By: malcolmpenn
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 1:35pm
Photo number 7 now shows the game board.

Sorry I've seen it's already been identified, please ignore.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 1:44pm
Its rusty , Mouldy , Bloated and quiet frankly knackered !!! I am astounded how much people are bidding for this, Am I missing something here ?

Dave.

-------------

Posted By: frothmeister
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 1:59pm
It's ebay,............so many reasons why whatever has been bid might not ever get paid over.

Quite likely the two workmen in the pic think they've stumbled on something with some value they can sell.

Chances are they are shilling it themselves, or the rest of their mates are making fake bids for a laugh.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 2:18pm
I was suspecting possible shilling-for-a-laugh, too. Would explain the retracted bid.

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 3:26pm
Hyper Sports is it in there? Bids being retracted says shill city to me lol

-------------

Posted By: jinq-sea
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 3:29pm
Yeah I think it's Hyper Sports - 'tis a GX330.

Posted By: patloz
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 3:42pm
They opened the box and let everyone see inside, Prior to this you had the "locked safe syndrome"  where we all dreamed of finding hidden treasure once opened and would bid accordingly.

Now we all know what its worth, or lack of it, so all the excitement has gone and bidders will pull out.

Posted By: Player
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 4:17pm
They are naughty for trying to sell what someone has bought to the dump. Find out where it is and tell em £50 or they will get reported. Cheeky sh*ts.

Posted By: Alpha1
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 4:26pm
Just noticed the Q*Bert cubes on the marquee.

Strange it has a Hyper Sports PCB in it. You wouldn't of thought it would have an older PCB than EFTPOTRM in it.

-------------
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 4:40pm
Assumed it was probably track & field or Hyper Sports, pretty common pcb to find in cabs like the milliepede i bought which also had joysticks and tube burnt real bad with it so been converted to it many years

Thought same with Marquee on Qbert

So whats an untested Monitor and untested hyper sports worth these days, certainly not £350 it was at

Why people dont just put more photos on in first place and even more why do people bid stupid before seeing pics of inside. I dont think they were bidding it up, they must of had loads of questions about whats inside it, just crazy people dreaming its got Rtype, Nemesis etc in there i bet

-------------

Posted By: neo-geo-mvs
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 7:28pm
I bet Retroman bought it...

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by neo-geo-mvs neo-geo-mvs wrote:

I bet Retroman bought it...

can’t afford it my teeth are worse than that cab!

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

How the f*ck has that got £350 bid on it. There's tidy working cabs with buy it nows for that price listed. Weird.
Clearly had a big whack on top, the side pic you can see the marquee and top are hanging out. I'd imagine that's when it hit the bottom of the skip.

It's dropped to £320 now but still.. I echo this.. what the hell is going on!? LOL 

I'm guessing someone has gone to see it and see's something they see is of value or... like big10p said... the world has gone truly mad and i give up. Imagine the effect this will have on decent cabs which often already are priced far too much...

Absolutely mental stuff this. 

Posted By: aeroflott
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Player Player wrote:

They are naughty for trying to sell what someone has bought to the dump. Find out where it is and tell em £50 or they will get reported. Cheeky sh*ts.

Well to be fair its a couple of lads who clearly found it on a building site and heard these arcade machines go for good money. I'd have done the same. They started it at 99p which was probably the right thing to do, and the market is talking!

-------------
http://www.arcadeblogger.com" rel="nofollow - arcadeblogger.com

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by aeroflott aeroflott wrote:

Originally posted by Player Player wrote:

Well to be fair its a couple of lads who clearly found it on a building site and heard these arcade machines go for good money. I'd have done the same. They started it at 99p which was probably the right thing to do, and the market is talking!

Yeah that's not a tip, its a construction site.

Posted By: GadgetFreak
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 12:51am
Did you notice the '0' feedback bidder! Bet thats one of his friends boosting the price.

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 5:31pm
yep needs re-shelling for sure

thing is when there’s hardly any 80’s cabs about and when one does pop up for sale there’s 20 people after it then people resort to buying one like this and then make the cabinets themselves

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 8:24pm
But when there are half decent cabs on BIN people dont by em

Same with cars, i look at certain ones quite often, there can be a nice one on, decent miles and condition, quite reasonable price like £2,600 with full MoT etc and no one buys it

At same time ?a pile of junk on with big holes in rear arches/sills, no mot, panels dented, paint poor and on auction with barn find in title and it ends at £2000

Just cant understand whats wrong with people

Last goliath was mint compared to that on auction and sold for £100 more than that currently at but was fully working

Just another point about the cab, its not a mk1 Goliath as control panel area is too big, there is no pull out shelf with CP fixed on it like standard mk3 so what version is it as loom looks like its always been there

Psu just in bottom, is it a mk2? No rotation monitor like mk1, control inside looks nice and rusty

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:04pm
Yeah that's definitely a mark 2.

A working goliath with a pcb went for under £200 less than two years ago on a 7 day auction.

I do wonder if some people prefer a damaged cab so they can get the satisfaction of the restoration. I also think the "I wonder what's inside" factor was big on this one especially after there was hope there could be a valuable pcb in there.

Posted By: mysticmonk
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 11:24pm
Definitely a curiosity/gamble motivation. Everyone wanted to know "what's in the cabinet?"

Just like the below, except replace basket with cabinet

And funnily enough, the cabinet happens to be a basket case :p

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 10:11am
Somebody really wanted it and sniped it in the last few seconds for £360.

Come on, which one of you was it and why??  LOL

Posted By: u72
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 10:16am
Well, it wasn’t me (before you all start lol)

-------------
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

http://www.arcade-club.com" rel="nofollow - Arcade Club Home Page

Posted By: FinalFight
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 10:31am
Originally posted by u72 u72 wrote:

Well, it wasn’t me (before you all start lol)

instead of David and Goliath it should be Andy     

Posted By: Fantazia2
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 10:40am
The person who retracted their bid looks to be the one who won it, looks like the second highest bidder but their bid on after them and going by the difference from the original 344 they bid and the 350 it sent up to they knew 350 was the max bid so they retracted their bid and waited until the last minute to put a slightly higher bid on to win it.

Either dodgy tactics or possibly expect it to be relisted due to shilling.

Posted By: 69er
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:23am
the guys at our local tip are excellent 'coin vultures'......  this is the first 7 of 22 that went to heaven in June 2021 of which about 3/4 of them were fully working with top door keys attached to the psu wire so could have been easily salvaged IF WE ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN  (just fruits and the odd Paragon cash quiz machines of which the computers are removed and scrapped seperately).

however we try hard to smash the glass as they leave the tail lift at full height and often the cabs split wide open at the corners too but even so we say they probably have a few stray coins inside,( which they really do) and by time we return with the next load they have been pulverised with spades,
 sledge hammers and earth moving diggers to see what money falls out .......

it was the first time i ever took my grandson this visit, and told him any money found is his and he came home with about £120 .00 . but had the advantage of searching them as we loaded them and frequently you can hear coins sliding about inside as they move on and off the sack trucks then a few just drop out when they land on the concrete from 3 foot in the air 

all under 4-5 years old fully working £100 jackpot various deal/no deal, star wars, queen, and others but too old to operate in the pubs as its very competitive if other operators in the area fancy poaching sites with newer more topical machines, we usually just take out the money note recycler units as they cost a lot to buy/repair and they have all been programmed to the new notes and remove our standard ops lock from the lower cash door and sometimes the odd coin validator mech IF THE TIP GUYS COULD PICK THEM OUT AND SELL THEM ON THEY WOULD BE HEROES LOCALLY but illegal with gaming stuff and the tip management are too secure for that too....... we are happy they get destroyed within a short time

its sad that occasionally old video cabs go the same way but they never have working crt or game boards in by this point and any decent spares have been salvaged. and would still get smashed to stop the tip guys trying to sell them on ..Cry

-------------
undefeated arcade junk hoarder champion since 1977

IF YOU CHUCK IT AWAY YOU NEED IT THE NEXT DAY!!

Posted By: 69er
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:49am
second load the £5.00 (category D )Lets Play Darts was faulty else we would have kept it bit longer or give it away free  to another arcade nearby

who would have thought this guy was going to have a heart attack in about 3 weeks time OUCH ! 

he works far too hard ........... he should sell all his stuff and retire,, (the opinion of some around him ) 

message to MARTIN PALFREYMAN  ......... you need to think and take it easy with those huge video machines you move and drive all those miles on top ......

-------------
undefeated arcade junk hoarder champion since 1977

IF YOU CHUCK IT AWAY YOU NEED IT THE NEXT DAY!!

Posted By: mysticmonk
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by 69er 69er wrote:

second load the £5.00 (category D )Lets Play Darts was faulty else we would have kept it bit longer or give it away free  to another arcade nearby

who would have thought this guy was going to have a heart attack in about 3 weeks time OUCH ! 

he works far too hard ........... he should sell all his stuff and retire,, (the opinion of some around him ) 

message to MARTIN PALFREYMAN  ......... you need to think and take it easy with those huge video machines you move and drive all those miles on top ......

It's always a shame to see stuff smashed up, but when it's beyond the beyond, that's how it goes.

If you need a break just pass all your (non-skip) hoards my way and I'll give you a break. And I'll do it all for free too :p

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 12:14pm
You can smash up as many fruities as you like, as far as I'm concerned. Used to hate going into arcades BITD and seeing more and more of the things, replacing the vids.

Posted By: Body pop
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 1:28pm
£360 for a big lump of scrap
Well done to the buyer .if there is one
One of these days soon the market will be saturated with cabs forsale
and these will be given away again ,surplus to requirements.maybe

Print Page | Close Window