Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Rarest cab you own or have owned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rarest cab you own or have owned
    Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:39am
I’m not sure if this has been done before
I was playing quartet on mame and thinking it’s a long time from ive saw that cab
What’s the rarest cab you own or have owned
This   European spyhunter would be the rarest ive owned I think ,it’s sadly gone
Rarest cab I have now would possibly be Zacarria spooky pinball or European missile command
Let’s see your rare cabs please ,dedicated ,generic,pinballs anything rare

https://imgur.com/gallery/FZzG1
Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:00pm
for me briefly owned a namco pukman now in the hands of Ol
slowcade View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:07pm
I own a European Gravitar. I didn't know that it was rare until recently, but from what I've heard there's just a couple of them left. It needs a monitor and wiring harness though.
Luigi View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:09pm
Midway Journey Smile

Might not be the rarest in USA but over here I have never heard of another owner.
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 1:24pm
Nintendo sheriff upright
And Nintendo space launcher cocktail.

Morty View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 2:24pm
Computer Space and Space Wars

Wanted: Konami Track and Field / System 1 Roadrunner kit / Lottery Win.
tronads View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 2:39pm
Probably my Taiwan Puckman cab, formally owned by Olly and then Jon Stoodley.
Still have it, but it must be a year since it was last switched on.
virtvic View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Cabaret King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 2:41pm
Death Race. Not with me any more though.

I have 2 Jaleco Pony mk II 28s too - generic jamma candy, but not too many around.
Taito Phoenix Trimline.
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk

Got cabarets? > CALL ME!
clarkey View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by virtvic virtvic wrote:

Death Race. Not with me any more though.

I have 2 Jaleco Pony mk II 28s too - generic jamma candy, but not too many around.
Taito Phoenix Trimline.

Jealous of those ponys!
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 2:54pm
Some class stuff there .amazing
Is there much difference Taiwan puckman

What’s the difference on n the European gravitar ?

I’ve pics of that sheriff ,very cool !

Any pics of the journey or trimline Phoenix ?
JohnBud View Drop Down
User
User
There's only one JB, only one JB!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:23pm
it's a weird 1 for me as i sometimes buy cabs for other people Wink i still have a street fighter cab in my garage heading to austria it's been there a while now LOL at the same time picking that cab up i also grabbed an ivan stewart off road ??? 3 wheeled job RGP has that now. i grabbed a sinistar from a museum in the czech republic recently it will share space with both a uk robotron and a defender. i recently offloaded my joust cocktail Cry truth be told i might offload all the williams cabs Cry cocktail wise i have 2 subelectro cocktails. 1 is a bucket and needs a hefty refurb the other is in very nice condition. a taito conversion running zenitone invaders revenge. it's complete but needs a new psu. i bought 4 from alpha1 but no time Cry i'm also trying to complete a super moon cresta cocktail ??? i have the original SMC board and we have traced the original roms Cool mame was no good for the roms they use a hacked version. the other weirdy is a small cab can't remember the name LOL i bought it from rollyretro. it has a control panel and bezel for a nichibutsi game called star attack ??? or similar. again we have managed to locate 2 boards Cool it hasn't been dumped to mame and neither are for sale Cry i will be asking a few friends from the american scene to help with this Hug they don't know yet but hey. 
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Morty Morty wrote:

Computer Space and Space Wars

Wow!
JESSYBR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JESSYBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 3:59pm
starblade and buck rogers zaccaria

Santashiva View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Santashiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:08pm
A Capcom status 25 for me

URL=http://www.image-heberg.fr/files/1516040686856451797.jpg" rel="nofollow][/URL]

tb lilley View Drop Down
5 Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb lilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:35pm
I have a 1975 Atari Anti-Aicraft II - in need of restoration, but complete. And with a Yen coin slot and Japanese bill of sale. Go figure ....
It's only original once.
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by JESSYBR JESSYBR wrote:

starblade and buck rogers zaccaria

You have the Buck Rogers Zaccaria cockpit? I didn't even know they existed until I just googled it. Quite a cab, that!
mysticmonk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:43pm
It's this kind of stuff that really differentiates the Japanese and us in europe/America. I'm quite curious what they think of our many, many dedicated cabinets. Must be strange!
ianski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:53pm
Astron belt and Universal Mr.Do are my rare ones.

I suppose the Namco Pole Position cockpit was a rare one too but that now lives at Arcade Club.

Would love to see some pics of that Zac Buck Rogers.
Actually I'd like to see pics of all of these ;)
My cabs: Track and Field, Mr.Do, Pacmania, Space Ace, Gorf, Jungle King, Astron Belt, Gyruss, OutRun, Frogger, Defender, Return of the Jedi.
J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:54pm
I haven't had it long, but I've never seen another Lordsvale Neo Geo in this style

I've had a few of the rarer pinballs. Tales of the the Arabian Nights, Cirqus Voltaire, Tron, Metallica etc. Not rare per se but they don't come up for sale often these days
philmurr View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philmurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:01pm
Mine is Gottlieb Reactor, what a game...

Probably closely followed by a Euro Food Fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic