ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sega Type 2 Gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sega Type 2 Gun
    Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 11:26am
i have picked up a sega shoot this win this machine, it was supposed to have been complete but when i collected it the gun was missing, so i am looking for i beleive to be a type 2 gun,(it has a type 2 io board in the machine) not bothered about condition or style of gun as long as it works as i can fit the internals into a namco recoil gun i have.
Thanks Mark 
Sbdesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:06pm
a what? "sega shoot this win this machine"

WANTED: VIRTUA COP
AWAITING PM
prof5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 2:35pm
i got this to use the parts to convert a naomi universal to a shooter

Edited by prof5 - 11 Jan 2019 at 2:40pm
69er View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 6:29pm
looks like its probably a 'house of the dead' or 'lost world Jurassic park' style gun you need Infra Red sensor gun …….  your shoot this has IR sensors above and below the screen...…

***tech tip*** to check if these screen surround sensors work ……….put your mobile phone on camera and view them they should shine blue on your phone screen if working ok
undefeated arcade junk hoarder champion since 1977

IF YOU CHUCK IT AWAY YOU NEED IT THE NEXT DAY!!
prof5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 7:17pm
yes it is that type gun, yes the sensors do show on the phone although they are red.
thanks for your input
bobbydilley View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbydilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:01pm
I have just the IR sensor from a House Of The Dead 3 gun that I bought as working, if that would be any use?
https://dilley.io/arcade
bobbydilley View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbydilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:05pm
Also I'd be interested to know what game PCB it has inside? Is it just some computer?
https://dilley.io/arcade
prof5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 9:47pm
I do believe the gun sensor is the correct one, I will pm you,
the game pcb is a computer plus an I/o pcb, gun I/o pcb, also pcb to drive the prize motors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic