ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Tech, Maintenance & Repairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sony trinitron...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomjac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 1:56pm
Maybe a little big, but a 33" CRT up in Dundee here.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/televisions-plasma-lcd-tvs/toshiba-3357db-old-style-33-in-crt-television-with-surround-sound-free-view-box-and-stand-ox/1265448371

Originally posted by RygarR RygarR wrote:

I feel for you KC84. I'm in the same boat myself. Looking for a nice 4:3 21" trinitron on Panny to play my SNES on.

Despite what folks say, they're not easy to come by anymore. I've been watching Ebay, Gumtree and my local Freegle for months now, and the only TVs of that spec that have come up within maybe two hours' drive have been tatty or snapped up immediately. Such a shame that couriers won't touch CRTs anymore.

Anyone got a minty specimin north of Edinburgh they want to shift, let me know!

RygarR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 2:01pm
Thanks Bomjac,

That is a nice looking tv, and just about doable distance wise. But at 33 inches it is a tad on the big side! I'm after a 21 incher for reasons of space.

Cheers anyway!

Edited by RygarR - 14 Sep 2017 at 2:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic