ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sprint 2 PCB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TORMATIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sprint 2 PCB
    Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 11:17am
Working Atari Sprint 2 board required.
smarty View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:25pm
I think you'll be unlikely to find a Sprint 2 board let alone a working one in the UK for sale, best to get a search saved on ebay.com

Do you have a cab and no board or a faulty board?

You can use a Sprint1 or Dominos pcb and modify it to play Sprint2, depends how desperate you are for one. I picked up a clean Domino's PCB from US ebay a few months back and it set be back around £250 to buy and get back here after import tax and all the guff that gets added on.  
jumpnfire.com

MOST WANTED CABS:
TORMATIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TORMATIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 11:24am
I have the original cab with a faulty board that i have been trying to get repaired for ages.
Vectorglow and Retro clinic said unable to repair Atari that old. Equities said he can but later as he is in middle of moving house at the moment.

I would have no idea how to modify a Sprint 1 or Dominos board.
Even if i eventually do get the old board working, i would still be willing to buy a spare board.
Thanks for the advice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic