ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Info > Suggestions / Bugs / Problems / Help!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Technical page dead links

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnclearHermit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Technical page dead links
    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 at 11:13pm
For info, all of the links in the technical info section at http://www.ukvac.com/tech/index.htm are sadly dead. 
Infurious View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Infurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2021 at 10:20am
Originally posted by UnclearHermit UnclearHermit wrote:

For info, all of the links in the technical info section at http://www.ukvac.com/tech/index.htm are sadly dead. 

Think there are quite a few people, including me, reporting that ages ago. Site main pages, sadly, don't get updated.
Always looking dead, defunct, or stripped arcade PCBs.
karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2021 at 11:31pm
Yeah but it's fun looking at the links and the other out of date pages on the site, particuarly the vac meets and members photos, it's like a vac Tardis. Thinking about it even a lot of the dead links you think "ahhh, yeah, that plain text/static html site, I'd forgotten about that, wonder what happened to the guy that used to maintain it" :-) LOL
robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 12:24am
The members photos were all out of date when I first joined seven years ago some of the people I have never seen post on here
Was hoping they would be updated at some point when I was more into the hobbie
If the site's still around in ten years time I bet it's still the same photos up

Edited by robotech - 09 Dec 2021 at 12:27am
Daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets go away
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic