ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

This arrived today...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293294295296297 309>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Layer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 11:24am
Bermuda Triangle jap original :

J69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 1:28pm
Better pic

JonathanClayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanClayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 1:35pm
My latest edition!

mynintendoarcade.com
Outrun2 View Drop Down
Colonel Outrun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outrun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by J69 J69 wrote:

Better pic

Fantastic lineup - four genuinely classic arcade games Approve
Would like:
No more cabs.. please!!
Steveylou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by J69 J69 wrote:

Better pic

I don't suppose you want to sell me the Taito badge from that Chase H.Q. wheel do you? Wink

Awesome cabs guys! Love the DKJ Jonathan. Does it need much work?
JonathanClayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanClayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Steveylou Steveylou wrote:

Awesome cabs guys! Love the DKJ Jonathan. Does it need much work?

Not really! The cabs in lovely condition (massive thanks to Pobtastic!), just the monitor needs capping. It will end up getting the same treatment as DK3 (once I’ve done DK!)
mynintendoarcade.com
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 2:40pm
Arrived last week, but only just got round to testing it, fun little game.

Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 2:48pm
we used to have super qix in the jamma cab in my work canteen at one point years ago,it's quite addictive and used to get pumped with 10p's

Edited by stevebm1 - 29 Apr 2018 at 2:48pm
====WANTED====
Vector pinball plastics
Shun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 10:02pm

It needs a bit of TLC but my DK arrived today. Big thanks to RGP for importing it and fixing it for me and Martin for dropping it off safely. The coin door will need to be swapped out for a proper Nintendo one which came with the machine.

What I do need is in the short term is some Nintendo buttons and an amp for the sound.
If anyone knows where I can get those or has some spares they would like to sell me, please let me know :)
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 10:20pm
Nice get dude! All those little things are easily sorted. Mike’s Arcade in the US has all the bits you’ll need if you can’t find them here.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 10:28pm
Looks great!
Shun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Nice get dude! All those little things are easily sorted. Mike’s Arcade in the US has all the bits you’ll need if you can’t find them here.

Originally posted by K1ngarth3r K1ngarth3r wrote:

Looks great!

Thanks guys. I was hoping to source the parts locally so I don't have to pay for shipping from the US, but that might be my only option. I think the first thing that I need to sort out is the joystick.

For some reason (and it was like this when it was listed on the forum), the joystick screws are missing apart from one which is holding it in place. Once I get that fitted properly, at least I can have a game :)
Zektor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 5:05pm

Good friend of mine recreated the Zaccaria underlay for me, came out pretty good !
penrhos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:07pm
As SMJ changed their storage policy from 60 days to 30 days in Japan I had to ship a large box of stuff back to prevent it being "Auto-shipped" and possibly not going by Sea/Surface.

F**k me that's the biggest box I've received since I shipped some stools back.

Mr Customs man wasn't impressed either.

Better show what goodies were in the box.

Sega Saturn twin-stick, box is tatty and missing inserts but manual is there and stick is mint.

Couldn't resist getting a second boxed arcade-stick for the PC-Engine.

A pair of these, one to use, one to mod (may squeeze a PI3 and retropi into one of them).

Snes Jr. - box inserts are missing but the console & pads are minty - means I can sell my scruffy loose one.

Anyone need a PCE pad? Was a bulk-buy, work out at £15 each.

The last of the Duo-r's I'm importing - I will fit an RGB AMP and sell it on, as now I have the Super System 3 I don't need it anymore - it was going to be mine....

Also in the box - A Nesica card reader, Taito JVS PCB, Bag of 5 * NOS CPS2 kick looms - but I can't find a picture of those.

patloz View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 5:58pm
Finally found a couple of hours to throw a bucket of water at the cabs i picked up a few weeks ago so I'm a little out on the arrived today  front.

Pole Position 2 
Hang on
Interceptor
Unigame Jamma
Zac Jamma
Uni wars.

Plus a very nice early table foot ball which I need to look into in more detail.

Have already taken out the PP2 and Hang on PCB for Retro clinic to sort out.

Link  to images below as too many to post here.

Table Football.

Hang on.

Uni wars.

EC uni game.

Zac

Interceptor

PP2

***Hopefully better than the mash up Photo bucket kindly made of the images.***

Edited by patloz - 06 May 2018 at 12:37pm
big10p View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 6:05pm
I just get the 'ball of confusion' with photobucket.
patloz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 6:11pm
i agree, Photo bucket wins the award from being the best to the worst in photo management.

Will try and find a better place where they don't jumble up my carefully placed and named images!!
penrhos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 6:33pm
Loving the uni wars - pity the control panel bodgers look to have got hold of it (unless photobucket has really mixed the pics up).

That's the only cab out of the lot that appeals to me.....

Instant retro collection - I spent a fortune on some of those games bitd.
AnDyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AnDyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by patloz patloz wrote:

i agree, Photo bucket wins the award from being the best to the worst in photo management.

Will try and find a better place where they don't jumble up my carefully placed and named images!!

Imgur.com
Join the UKVaC chat room where we all have opinions.
iamjimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by patloz patloz wrote:

Finally found a couple of hours to throw a bucket of water at the cabs i picked up a few weeks ago so I'm a little out on the arrived today  front.

Pole Position 2 
Hang on
Interceptor
Unigame Jamma
Zac Jamma
Uni wars.

Plus a very nice early table foot ball which I need to look into in more detail.

Have already taken out the PP2 and Hang on PCB for Retro clinic to sort out.

Link  to images below as too many to post here.

Some great cabs in that haul... but interceptor is the big score imho. Never seen one before and that cab looks mint...

Enjoy..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293294295296297 309>
  Share Topic