Hi from Leicester !!

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,283CR
Wow i remember being at crystals
drunk in a sumo suit oh happy days......i had my 2nd worst really drunk night out there in early 90s. Being escorted our the toilet by two quite friendly bouncers.... found memories.
Wasted too much money going there with mates, could have retired long ago if I hadn't lol
 
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
67CR
I'm in Barwell near Hinckley. The Ashby Road takes you straight up to Coalville 😁 was at the Emporium nightclub watching the Wrestling not too long ago 👍
Welcome! I'm just up the road from you in Ibstock (y) I'm more into pinball and sold off a few of my cabs a whole ago but still got Outrun and Outrun 2 here and very recently picked up a Double Dragon board to put into my JAMMA Dino King. Give me a shout if you ever want to pop round to play some games.
 

Double_dragon

Newbie
Credits
39CR
Welcome! I'm just up the road from you in Ibstock (y) I'm more into pinball and sold off a few of my cabs a whole ago but still got Outrun and Outrun 2 here and very recently picked up a Double Dragon board to put into my JAMMA Dino King. Give me a shout if you ever want to pop round to play some games.
Sounds good 👍 you say you're into pinball, did you ever goto fife street club in Nuneaton before it shut down?
 

Double_dragon

Newbie
Credits
39CR
Ah okay, you wouldn't think it would be so hard to find people that used local arcades with internet but barely find anyone even mentions them let alone games in them apart from one of my school mates. Skegness had some great stuff, I remember in the mid 90s going in to a row of Electrocoin Goliaths with all the classics like you mentioned, also Golden Axe I had a go on, was just before the my mate started downloading the emulators, we had the C64 one first about 93/94 as I was working at Computer maintenance place and had built my 486 Pc from some old parts. we went butlins for long weekend probably 94 and was playing Virtua Fighter and Mortal Kombat then early 2000s when I started buying machines I was often working over in Skegness and i'd go round all the arcades, they still had so many classics, Chase HQ Cockpit, OutRun Deluxe, Turbo OutRun Deluxe, Rad Mobile Deluxe, Operation Thunderbolt, CE Street Figher 2, F355 in the one near the clock on corner before it burnt down, used to get send to Ingoldmells Fantasy Island to do jobs, was a right bonus back them :)
The only place in can think of that burnt down was the Dunes pub (pub upstairs, massive arcade downstairs), thinking about it didn't The Bell burn down aswell, remember they had Vigilante in their back in the day.
 

Pharo

Active member
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
243CR
Like above depends on the price,I was offered one the other week £250 still in the box, I've got one already with the buy stuff kit which takes it to another level.
 
Top