This past weekend I've spent some time going through the dumped disks from an abandoned "seuqel" to Gorf, namely "Ms. Gorf"
This game never made it past a prototype and fell victim to the video game crash of the 80s.
However, since I was able to extract the graphics from the dumped dev disks, I've been able to recreate the game what might have been.
You can give it a try yourself if you like.
Click here to play ms gorf online
Best played with a modern gamepad, but mobile touch screen also works fine.
This game never made it past a prototype and fell victim to the video game crash of the 80s.
However, since I was able to extract the graphics from the dumped dev disks, I've been able to recreate the game what might have been.
You can give it a try yourself if you like.
Click here to play ms gorf online
Best played with a modern gamepad, but mobile touch screen also works fine.