I had a nikko rc car when i was younger and cant find it atall online ..
I cant remember the name of it but it was a red saloon type car and it had a arm on the back that was used to flip the car over when driving or if you had flipped the car on its roof it would help to spin it back over
any ideas?
I only want to find a pic of it online i dont actually want one its doing my head haha I raced tamiya/schumacher ones as i got a bit older so i know how rubbish they where
I cant remember the name of it but it was a red saloon type car and it had a arm on the back that was used to flip the car over when driving or if you had flipped the car on its roof it would help to spin it back over
any ideas?
I only want to find a pic of it online i dont actually want one its doing my head haha I raced tamiya/schumacher ones as i got a bit older so i know how rubbish they where