Out Run Deluxe Restoration

drawfull

Newbie
Credits
1CR
A few pics of where this is up to. I have used the completely wrong paint on the base and am completely peed off. :D

2011-12-02104431_resized.jpg


2011-12-02113122_resized.jpg


2011-12-02141517_resized.jpg


2011-12-02155507_resized.jpg


2011-11-30152920.jpg


2011-11-30152911.jpg


2011-11-30152807.jpg


2011-11-30154130.jpg
 

Alpha1

Do the Shake and 'VAC
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
95 (99%)
Credits
5,570CR
I would re-plate the pedals to really finish it off!

I also have NOS sitdown toppers for Outrun, I think they are extremely rare - might even have a pic of one - i'll check when I get home.
 

drawfull

Newbie
Credits
1CR
That would be awesome if you do :)

I still need to do the footwell and coin door with respect to the bits that are seen. I also need to tidy up the back of the front a bit too, but that's for next week.

I don't remember all the stages but some are odd and I don't know if it's monitor (it's a new screen) or PCB prob or neither.. Anyone have a good recollection if there was a 'night' stage (3rd or 4th) and if the sand dune stage has no road markings or stuff on the side of the road?

drawfull2011-12-09 18:52:33
 

trm

Who loves you, and who do you love?
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credits
2,876CR
Very nice and the plastics indeed look awesome. What's up with the base paint? Should it be gloss or something as it looks pretty sweet.

Might be worth giving it a bash on MAME to check the course but unless the brightness is too low I can't see how that would be a monitor fault.

Excellent work dude!
 
Top