Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Time Crisis 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time Crisis 1
    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 5:04pm
Hi all,

I have two people who have contacted me this week about possibly buying my TC. Just wondering what you guys think its worth. Video of it here.... Link

The offer made is less than I have invested in it but it might be this game is falling in value and i’m gonna have to take a loss on it. Any guesses on current value?

Cheers,
Jason.
Wanted:Outrun, Rave Racer, Virtua Cop 2, HOTD...and dreaming: G-LOC R360(Don't have the space but if I can afford one then it means I've won the Lotto so I'll just buy a bigger house)
tb2000 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 5:50pm
You need to turn down the blue cutoff (or possibly blue gain, probably cutoff though) control on the chassis though on your cab! I think me and Olly got £650 for our one (it was earlier this year).

Edit: Turns out it was £600. Smile

Edited by tb2000 - 09 Oct 2019 at 5:52pm
BulkSlash View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BulkSlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:47pm
I think anywhere from £500 to £600 sounds right. You’ve got an intact topper which is a big bonus. I could probably see a picky buyer trying to knock the price down a bit because the gun doesn’t have recoil. I love Time Crisis 1 so I hope it finds a good home!
jasonm737 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by BulkSlash BulkSlash wrote:

I think anywhere from £500 to £600 sounds right. You’ve got an intact topper which is a big bonus. I could probably see a picky buyer trying to knock the price down a bit because the gun doesn’t have recoil. I love Time Crisis 1 so I hope it finds a good home!

The gun recoil works fine. Probably just my old phone camera not picking that up...or just my lack of ability to film while playing which is extremely apparent

Thinking this might be better being offered to someone as a trade as that would get round the issue of me having a big empty gap in the corner of my room.

Thanks all for your messages and PMs.
Wanted:Outrun, Rave Racer, Virtua Cop 2, HOTD...and dreaming: G-LOC R360(Don't have the space but if I can afford one then it means I've won the Lotto so I'll just buy a bigger house)
antray84 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antray84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 11:59pm
Would be interested myself, Although only have jamma cabs to offer in part ex 
Big Apple 3am
BulkSlash View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BulkSlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by jasonm737 jasonm737 wrote:

Originally posted by BulkSlash BulkSlash wrote:

The gun recoil works fine. Probably just my old phone camera not picking that up...or just my lack of ability to film while playing which is extremely apparent

Thinking this might be better being offered to someone as a trade as that would get round the issue of me having a big empty gap in the corner of my room.

Thanks all for your messages and PMs.

Oh my mistake, I could hear the noise but thought it was the trigger. The recoil on mine is so noisy I’ve been looking for a way to dampen it! LOL 
Richard May View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard May Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 2:06pm
If I had the room it's something I'd trade for or buy, but they are just so damn big, which limits your market and caps the price. That much is obvious, I know... just wanted to say what a nice looking cab it is and such a great game. The original and the best. Pretty much had it memorised at one point.
videogamevampires.co.uk
John Bennett View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Richard May Richard May wrote:

If I had the room it's something I'd trade for or buy, but they are just so damn big, which limits your market and caps the price. That much is obvious, I know... just wanted to say what a nice looking cab it is and such a great game. The original and the best. Pretty much had it memorised at one point.
It's relatively small

I wish I'd bought a Time Crisis over a Crisis Zone. There's a purity about the original game and the PSX version isn't 640x480.

Nice cab :-)
http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
jasonm737 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 2:52pm

I just measured it for the hell of it there. Its 31 inches wide and 69 inches in height without the topper so probably not that bad. I do find adding the topper makes it very imposing in a home setting so thats why its being used as a light and is sitting on the floor.

Ideally if its gonna get swapped it would be for a racing game or possibly a house of the dead. Something worth around the same as this (approx £600) but would add cash if the other game is valued higher.
Richard May View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard May Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by jasonm737 jasonm737 wrote:

I just measured it for the hell of it there. Its 31 inches wide and 69 inches in height without the topper so probably not that bad. I do find adding the topper makes it very imposing in a home setting so thats why its being used as a light and is sitting on the floor.

Ideally if its gonna get swapped it would be for a racing game or possibly a house of the dead. Something worth around the same as this (approx £600) but would add cash if the other game is valued higher.

Get a HOTD in there dude, 100%. I don't have anything big to trade tho ;)
videogamevampires.co.uk
Smraedis View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smraedis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 3:36pm
I always thought the SD cabs were pretty small too.
Looks like it doesn't have the graphics issues that many boards have, so that must be a plus!
neo-geo-mvs View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo-geo-mvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:15pm
A true classic. Definitely one to get if I had a games room
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic