ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Nintendo DK, DK JR, Popeye Cabs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nintendo DK, DK JR, Popeye Cabs
    Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 11:33pm
Hi Guys, New to Ukvac. great forum. just a quick one really, I am currently looking to get myself a few cabs, just trying to sell a couple of cars to free my garage and some cash up. Planning to convert the garage in to a little arcade. First cabs I am hoping to get really are DK,DK jr and Popeye. maybe a DK3. not all at once of course. and later on hopefully a couple of astro city type cabs for more modern games.
Wondered if any of you guys know of any of the nintendo cabs for sale, I have found a DK in great condition for £1500. think thats a pretty decent price. I have had a lot of advice of Alex and also a lot of help from James at RGP, which has been great, but just wondered if any of you guys had any ideas, wanted to try not to have to import at the mo if poss.
Thanks for your help guys
JonathanClayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanClayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:08am
With the prices that a Donkey Kong is now appearing at Stateside, once you factored in importing costs, you aren’t going to see much change from £1500.

Importing one is a painless process though with Ken (fatsgt) and James (RGP) on the job!

Edited by JonathanClayton - 13 Jan 2018 at 12:09am
mynintendoarcade.com
carl_85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:13am
ok mate thanks for that, actually yeah ken is who James recommended. I think it maybe be worth looking at importing for jr and Popeye cab as I can't seem to find any for sale at the mo. I might jump on the dk then. they will deliver free and give a years warranty too. just waiting to hear from them to make sure its all original 
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:44am
If you want the real deal on the US Nintendo cabs, head to this thread and keep scrolling down / pressing refresh... Wink

Wanted: Outrun DLX cab, Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCBs.
- Parts needed: Naomi wheels, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
carl_85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:48am
thats great, thanks mate
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:31am
£1500 for a nice DK is fine, as the others guys have said Ken & RGP can help importing the others. Nintendo cabs are plentiful in the US but there’s a long line of people wanting them here so gotta be quick when they come up.
Sounds like there’s a nice lot due very soon!

I don’t think there is any finer sight in an arcade than a line of classic Nintendo cabs together
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Buttonbasher View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttonbasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 9:01am
Your 'want' list sounds like Alex's setup
carl_85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:34pm
?? been far too influenced by his collection. Always wanted Dk and Popeye, but the Nintendo row Is far too easy on the eye to resist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic