Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

DEPOSIT TAKEN: Lovely Afterburner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
balladof32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balladof32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEPOSIT TAKEN: Lovely Afterburner
    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by kidyamlo kidyamlo wrote:

Sold and on hold, subject to payment etc

Ok cool ?? Will await you're PM buddy . Thanks
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 3:52pm
Sold and on hold, subject to payment etc

Edited by kidyamlo - 16 Feb 2019 at 3:52pm
Read: https://bit.ly/2AJEpV7 / Wanted: Pole Position 2 Irish dedicated mini (preferably a project, but anything considered); Sigma Spiders cabaret
Danscu View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danscu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 3:09pm

Originally posted by Chopper79 Chopper79 wrote:

I recommend installing chris's freeplay enhanced roms. It probably won't help with sale, but they are a great addition to add, and it's another extra, to maybe help the sale along. Is the cab in your possession yet?

Something I’d do if it was staying with me.

The aim is to sell before it needs to be delivered to me from AC, at least saving me transportation fees. If it gets as far as my house then I’ll be holding it for a while and enjoying it :)

Go on then mate, will PM you!
Looking for:)

Electrocoin Goliath Mk 3
Sega Shootout Pool marquee
Space
balladof32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balladof32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 1:12pm
Could you have this delivered to me in mainland U.K via Martin for the asking price ? If you're interested in that deal I'll arrange to pay you this weekend. ??
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Chopper79 Chopper79 wrote:

I recommend installing chris's freeplay enhanced roms. It probably won't help with sale, but they are a great addition to add, and it's another extra, to maybe help the sale along. Is the cab in your possession yet?

Something I’d do if it was staying with me.

The aim is to sell before it needs to be delivered to me from AC, at least saving me transportation fees. If it gets as far as my house then I’ll be holding it for a while and enjoying it :)
Read: https://bit.ly/2AJEpV7 / Wanted: Pole Position 2 Irish dedicated mini (preferably a project, but anything considered); Sigma Spiders cabaret
Mr Bond View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 8:30am
£850 for this is a bloody bargain!!!
Chopper79 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 7:45am
Wanted:

Turbo outrun midi
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 1:46am
850 for the weekend
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by DanP DanP wrote:

One thing I *do* miss on UKVAC is the staple KLOV "wish I was closer, GLWS" free thread-bumper

Wink

Seriously???

No???

You'll note that Ken's cabs are not usually on shore prior to purchase. This originally being one of his, you'll no doubt be able to follow my train of thought with this one. Please feel free to unwrap the "jm2pw" acronym for me I'll let you know whether I'm offended or not.

Edit: LMGTFM: Just My 2 Pennies Worth. Not remotely offended.

Edited by kidyamlo - 12 Feb 2019 at 12:59pm
DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 12:01pm

One thing I *do* miss on UKVAC is the staple KLOV "wish I was closer, GLWS" free thread-bumper

Wink

Seriously???  I personally think that's one of the things that make UKVAC better than KLOV, not having to open threads only to read a pointless GLWS post.  KLOV threads are replete with that, just read the PP FPGA thread, most of it is pointless wrt the topic.  People here generally post when they have something to add to a topic not just general flim flam to bump threads.   IMO this Afterburner isn't selling cos of the price and the fact it's not even on shore yet.   No amount of thread bumping is going to change that.  

This is jm2pw, may or may not be right and no offence is intended.  
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Rasputin Rasputin wrote:

Wish I was closer, GLWS :)

Mum, is that you?
Rasputin View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:57pm
Wish I was closer, GLWS :)
Warrior needs food badly!
subzero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 4:34pm
If i had the money I'd have bought it twice already! Afterburner is my grail cab (actually any cab just now is my grail cab due to having none but afterburner is top of the list lol)
stegrey View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:46pm
Cab does look in amazing condition
WANTED:PAPERBOY CAB
Pcbs splatterhouse,wwf arcade, wwf wrestlefest

kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by nurtuo nurtuo wrote:

New pics added. Asking price reduced to £950. Not trying to censor anybody but would respectfully ask that people refrain from imparting sage words of wisdom re my current asking price. Happy to take reasonable offers. No stress x

Wise Words. Far to many comments of why something is not worth
what the seller is asking.

If you don't want it don't buy it.

Wink
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:08pm

New pics added. Asking price reduced to £950. Not trying to censor anybody but would respectfully ask that people refrain from imparting sage words of wisdom re my current asking price. Happy to take reasonable offers. No stress x

Wise Words. Far to many comments of why something is not worth
what the seller is asking.

If you don't want it don't buy it.
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Del Griffith View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:01pm
It does look like a lovely cab that one
Wanted street fighter 1 electrocoin cab
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 12:23pm
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by stegrey stegrey wrote:

Its a strange one because theres times you dont see afterburner for ages and wanted ads are up its just lately loads popped up but its the same with outrun sometimes.. I think its a good price for a classic game especially when these type of games cant be played properly without the original cabs.
I bet soon as a find a paperboy a couple will pop up

Cheers Steven, appreciated. Me too mate, but then I would say that I suppose. I was happy to pay what I paid originally ($950, which is about £730 as of this minute) because it's a really tidy cab (fairly sure Ken sent me higher-res pics so will update the thread with those when I find them) and I do get why some folk take the "last one sold for..." line because it makes sense up to a point. I also get why people object to sellers wanting to get back what they put into a cab, regardless of deemed UK aggregate value... but we all know that these are ageing machines. One is not the same as the next.

The most I'll take a hit on is the import fee because I have plenty of other stuff heading to Andy, so fully prepared to say goodbye to that in the grander scheme of things. It all works out in the end. Not in this hobby to turn a profit, just sorting out the sock drawer, so to speak.

Edited by kidyamlo - 10 Feb 2019 at 10:23pm
stegrey View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 8:51pm
Its a strange one because theres times you dont see afterburner for ages and wanted ads are up its just lately loads popped up but its the same with outrun sometimes.. I think its a good price for a classic game especially when these type of games cant be played properly without the original cabs.
I bet soon as a find a paperboy a couple will pop up

Edited by stegrey - 10 Feb 2019 at 8:54pm
WANTED:PAPERBOY CAB
Pcbs splatterhouse,wwf arcade, wwf wrestlefest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic