ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Outrun cab plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote outrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outrun cab plans
    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 3:53pm

Hi, bit of curve ball request, but does anybody know if cabinet plans exist anywhere, for either outrun mini or turbo outrun turbo? I’ve tried the obvious google search but nothing seems to exist, which is quite surprising given the popularity of Outrun. Maybe somebody has some dimensions tucked away on a google drive?

If I can find some plans I’m hoping to do a scratch build using some of the reproduction parts that are available.

Cheers!

Edited by outrunner - 15 Apr 2019 at 3:53pm
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:17pm

Sounds good matey, Not sure if anyone has done Outrun

Are the Dash plastics available for the Mini, you have them on the Full size if you did one of them
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
BarrySlisk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarrySlisk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 5:26pm
Yes, a guy who calls himself "Wim" does repros of the mini dash.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic