Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sega Naomi Project cabs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FanDabbyDozy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sega Naomi Project cabs
    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 9:48pm
Hi, during this lockdown I have pulled out some cabs from my side room at work, these did have working screens etc (not route 66 LOL) before stored.

But not wanting to bother testing as were stored in a room that does not have great humidity levels and dont have the spare time to look them over and heat them up etc.

One has virtua tennis screen burn, one was a bit yellow or green (cant rember) and the other was good. I took the jvs and some wires out of one as when I got my vewlix cabs they did not have jvs boards fitted, but got some in the end (still have the jvs and wires in a bag Embarrassed).

If they dont sell then then can go back in the store room, but thought would see about selling.

A while back I did exchange some messages with Velyks about the joystick cabs, but never got around to pulling them out, so if he is still interested, then will get first option on them.

Probably can take better photos if wanted, but trying to just clear them, happy to sell without monitors at lower prices, if cabs are missing bits I will probably have them to hand (like the side covers for one of them I took off).

I would prefer to keep the panel with the analog sticks, but think I have another I can swap over but have a faulty stick.

Rough pricing is:
£175 for a cab with panel no monitor or psu or naomi or jvs etc (as-is) (take all 4 for £500)
£275 for a cab with panel + monitor no psu or naomi or jvs etc (as-is) (take the 3 for £650)
£375 for a cab with panel + monitor + psu + jvs no naomi (as-is) (take the 3 for £900)

I might be able to find some keys if they have locks, who knows Confused

Edited by FanDabbyDozy - 19 Nov 2020 at 7:59am
fastlegs_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastlegs_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:05pm
Hi,

Are these cabs still available? Sent a PM
Jamesdcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamesdcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 3:05pm
pm sent last week, so here’s hoping
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic