Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

1977 Taito T.T Blocks cocktail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sonny_Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny_Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1977 Taito T.T Blocks cocktail
    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 5:48am
Just FYI the machine is located in Melbourne, I was just trying to get a rough idea of how much they are and if anyone collects them. Right now it's up for 1200AUD but I should imagine the guy will be flexible on the price.

More pictures here:
https://www.facebook.com/134528753296231/posts/3742574889158248/
https://www.facebook.com/134528753296231/posts/3742574889158248/

Edited by Sonny_Jim - 26 Feb 2021 at 5:49am
Bertie_Mollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bertie_Mollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 10:35pm
I could give this a good home too. I need 1 more original cocktail machine for my man cave and won't be wanting to ruin it.

Let me know if you decide on a price.

Cheers,

Andrew

Carnival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carnival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 4:13pm
Hi.
I’ve never seen one and think it has some charm!
Depending on price and location, I’d be interested and would find a space.
Whilst I can’t promise to keep it for life (although cabs sold currently = zero), I would not flip (?!?) or 60 in 1 it!
Let me know if you think of a number.
Best, Jon
Sonny_Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny_Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 2:58am
This one is in much better condition and fully working. It's not an exaggeration to say it's like it was when it left the factory. Also I noticed that it's serial is very low (000071). But I still get the feeling it's not a unicorn cab.

The problem I have here is that if we price it to sell, I have horrible feeling it'll get gutted into a 60-in-1, but no one is loving it right now so *shrug*.

Will post pics next week when I get access to it again.

EDIT: Okay, maybe I was being slightly hyperbolic about it 'as it left the factory'.  Having looked at the pics I have, it's got tarnished legs, the glass is chipped around the edges and will need replacing to be mint.  There's some small chipping around the lock as well.  I'll take some close up pics next week.

Edited by Sonny_Jim - 24 Feb 2021 at 11:30am
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 11:01am
http://www.ukvac.com/forum/sold-taito-tt-block-cocktail_topic378463.html

If yours is in nice condition and working it will obviously be worth a fair bit more than that one. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Sonny_Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny_Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 10:20am
Yeah I figured they weren't hugely indemand.  Shame really, as I think it's just lovely.
NeonGlow View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonGlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 8:51am
This isn't much help to you but in 2007 I paid €175 on eBay for a very clean one.
Sonny_Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny_Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 7:20am
Pulled one of these out a container today and have absolutely no idea of value, so even a ball park figure will help.  I'll stick some pictures up tomorrow but it's very clean, no wear on the control panels or cabinet, screen is bright and strong with no burn-in.  Runs on 240V but appears to be a Japanese cabinet with decals/instruction cards in Japanese.

Any ideas of what we should be asking for it?

Edited by Sonny_Jim - 23 Feb 2021 at 7:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic