ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Ukvac meet 2018 @Arcade club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giantkeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 8:47pm
Bomjac- I wish i'd thought of Wetherspoons, too late now! First time i went i paid £50 return from Lichfield. Second time i split the journey, £20 return to Manchester, plus about £5 from Manchester to Bury.
funhouse View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 11:03am
Email is still getting returned, but for the record I'd like the two days for one person please. Smile
clarkey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 9:39am
Same email is bouncing back, I would like a two day ticket. Was planning to head there anyway and this would be a great chance to say hi.

u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 9:44am
Hmmm it was working ok yesterday - I’ll take a look again tonight after we close, send to contact@arcadeclub.co.uk if you’re still getting no joy - Andy
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 10:46am
Just sent a ticket request to the email on your last post Andy requesting tickets.

Thanks
Steve
Always looking for a bargain.
Wanted. Centipede uprigh, bezerk, mad planets.
moomootown View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moomootown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 4:30pm
Hello I’ve paid a while back @Andy as part of the MVS neogeo stuff - can I be added to the attendee list please and confirm all good? Ta

Jon
Macro View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 3:34pm
right, hotel booked, so going even if I can't cadge a lift this time Big smile
edget2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edget2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 4:27pm
@u72 ... Hi Andy sent £25 for the weekend via Paypal looking forward to a another great weekend like the last 2 years .. I'll be popping down on the Friday night as well so maybe get a chance for a chat before things get too busy Thumbs Up

cheers
Tony
Wanted -> Tempest Cabaret - Atari TimePilot - Taito Trimlines
Nes4life View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nes4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:43pm
If you’re taking the train to the Arcade Club meet then today or tomorrow is the time to book. I got a return from London to Leeds for £38 (most will be heading to Manchester but I suspect it’s the same). 3 months to go!!
NES4Life
-------------
Owner of ... too many cabs!
funhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:59pm
I am definitely looking forward to this. Have booked the hotel - just tickets next.

Isn't there also a semi-related event in Manchester on the Saturday too?
Steveylou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by funhouse funhouse wrote:

Isn't there also a semi-related event in Manchester on the Saturday too?
There was going to be an event called Freeplay in Manchester the same weekend although I think it was cancelled a couple of days ago.  They're looking for a new date for it according to the update I saw on Facebook.
hatster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 7:47am
oops.

Edited by hatster - 20 Jun 2018 at 7:48am
Macro View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 8:53am
I've still not heard back from Andy about tickets, but hotel is booked (and probably not refundable, so hope the dates don't change!)

funhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Macro Macro wrote:

I've still not heard back from Andy about tickets, but hotel is booked (and probably not refundable, so hope the dates don't change!)

I'm exactly the same.
Brettster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 12:05pm
Tried to email ukvacmeet@arcadeclub.co.uk
but its bouncing back :(
Looking for More Space!!
Macro View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 12:11pm
Yes, that email apparently went missing when they switched providers (or similar), but I emailed the contact@arcadeclub.co.uk and got a reply to say it had been forwarded to Andy, but nothing since.

Escape-to-88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape-to-88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 12:23pm
I sent payment but have had no confirmation from Andy either; email bouncing back, so hopefully I'm on the list!
edget2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edget2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 12:46pm
If it follows previous years Andy/u72 normally does them in batches ... so can take a couple of weeks or so before your name appears on the first page of the thread. Normally everything gets sorted before the event.
I'm in the same boat sent payment etc and email bounce, if you sent payment via paypal then hopefully you added your name/alias as a comment and with bank transfer hopefully you put it as your ref. But like I mention everything always gets sorted and we all gave a great weekend getting drunk playing arcade games ... its awesome Thumbs Up
Wanted -> Tempest Cabaret - Atari TimePilot - Taito Trimlines
tin View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 2:20pm
aye should be all good, and if there's a complete balls, at least there will be a tonne of 'vaccers there so it will be the 'vac meetup anyway!
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 2:30pm
I’ll get onto the tonight lads - just been very busy
My apologies for the delay (I could really do with handing this sort of thing over to a member of staff - but as some of you know, I try to do too much myself :D)

Andy
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic