Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Various Cabs and pcbs for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Various Cabs and pcbs for sale
    Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 12:18am
List will be updated with photos

Cabs are:

Sega thunderblade deluxe. This cab came from France recently and is complete. It's in need of full restoration, and currently when switched on, the mains transformer hums away but shows no other signs of life. The monitor has a little 'game over' burn but it's faint and typical for this game. Some of the plastics are cracked and the metalwork will need sanding/blasting/painting. It's a project no doubt. The stick movement works well, moving the seat easily from left to right, I'm sure this is not powered. It's a large game so takes up the space of a normal cockpit driver.
Asking £250 SOLD

Dedicated Star Wars Pod racer twin, in good condition. One side monitor needs rebuilding with at least a new LOPT, and the left side monitor works but will need at least a cap kit as it's taking a minute to warm up. The pcb situation is that the left side comes up on screen saying that both sides are set as player one. Not sure what this is I have run out of time and space to keep it. I also have a spare full pcb set (spares only) and a supposed working Hikaru main board. I havet properly tested the pcbs inside the cab. With the spares and monitor rebuilds you should have a working twin with some work.
Asking £500

Dedicated namco Tekken 3. Has the topper also. I haven't tested this at all so sold as not working. If I can find time to check it then I'll update. Needs a new castor on the bottom and maybe a new cpo. I'll also throw in a tekken 1 pcb not working. It's does also need a new smoke glass.
Asking £250 ON HOLD

Dedicated konami lethal enforcers 2. Genuinely untested, I'll will try to test soon, assume not working. Cab is in excellent condition, all artwork is intact and looks great. Has the original konami blue and pink enforcer guns.
These don't come up very often, and this is an lovely example.
Asking £300

Dedicated Midway/Nintendo crusin usa upright currently not working, needs a monitor rebuild and may have a pcb issue, although it does boot into the test sequence I know this because these pcbs have a distinctive sound when booting. Removed temporarily for a monitor rebuild.

Empty small bas cab
Asking £50, with a monitor (that needs rebuilding) £100.

Midi BAS jamma cab
Asking £175 cab is working but the monitor will need rebuilding as the picture is too blurry to use.
SOLD

Brent Leisure Players Choice (Nintendo playchoice single monitor)This cab needs work to the I/O board which runs the credits and display. Game seems to run blind, although the monitor has been rebuilt with caps and a new flyback so that's working. Will come with a working pcb and 6 games to get you started. Super Mario 1 and 2, mike Tyson, tennis and 2 others which ill update sunday."
Withdrawn from sale

Pcbs

Original Blood bros, fully working.
Asking £50 posted. SOLD

Original capcom 1942. Not working. Blue streaks on screen. Has a soldered on Jamma adaptor. I have made no attempt to repair this. Some ttls or rams have rusty legs.
Asking £35 posted. SOLD

Bootleg street fighter 2 champion edition (some crazy turbo edition) boots to the title screen then goes black. I have had it in test by moving dips.
Asking £25 posted.

Kaneco super nova system with puzz loop bare cart. System shows euro version although this may just be the cart. Fully working in original cardboard box.
Asking £55 posted.

Bootleg arkanoid untested needs an adaptor has had one soldered on at some point or the pins repaired.
Asking £15 posted.

Original data east tumblepop not working.
Asking £35 posted. SOLD

Original art and magic ultimate tennis. Jamma pcb fully working.
Asking £30 posted.

Original namco Pac land. Has an adaptor fitted for electrocoin pinout, I haven't tested as I don't have an adaptor.
Assume needs work.
Asking £45 posted. SOLD

Original Taito Jigoku Meguri (Bonze adventure) Jamma pcb tries to boot but gets stuck on a blank screen, could be a simple fix. So needs work.
Asking £35 posted.

Technos Wwf superstars tested not working, doesn't boot. £25 posted SOLD

Bootleg Phoenix by CGI. Has a nice Jamma adaptor, working with missing music, may just need a new eprom or reseating, hence £30 posted. SOLD

Edited by SUPERSPRINT - 15 Oct 2017 at 1:21pm
Brettster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 7:58am
can you post a pic of the small bas cab?
I'm thinking of making a Bubble Bobble dedicated cab

Looking for More Space!!
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:57am
more pics added
Brettster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 9:43am
Cheers, looks alot like a Europa cab I had previously. looking for something more curvy

Thanks anyway :)
Looking for More Space!!
Retroman839 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retroman839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 4:07pm
Where are you located bud?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retroman839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 4:10pm
I'm up for the play choice I'm in south uk
I'm hoping your not to far so we can have a deal
So please put me down for the play choice
neil1637 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Retroman839 Retroman839 wrote:

Where are you located bud?

It shows Devon under his name.

Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Always looking for Cabaret Cabinets
Ihunt4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihunt4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 4:26pm
Empty small bas cab
Any chance you can drop it off in Derby?
If yes I'll take it.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 5:48pm
I'm in north Devon. I can arrange delivery to derby, for about £40.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retroman839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 5:49pm
Hi can you arrange delivery to high Wycombe ?
For players choice? Cheers Danny
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 5:51pm
Pm'ed you Danny
Ihunt4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihunt4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 6:34pm
Empty small bas cab
Asking £50,
That's the twin stick?
Ihunt4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihunt4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by SUPERSPRINT SUPERSPRINT wrote:

I'm in north Devon. I can arrange delivery to derby, for about £40.

If it's the twin stick I'll take it.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 6:52pm
No it's the single stick that's empty.
Ihunt4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihunt4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 7:06pm

No it's the single stick that's empty.

Could you do the twin stick for £175 delivered?
Joker CK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker CK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 7:18pm
I'm interested in the wwf Wrestlefest. Out of interest when you say it doesn't boot, is there any signs of life? Flashing screen, keeps resetting etc?
Joker CK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker CK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 7:26pm
Just noticed the pictures and I don't believe that is WWF Wrestlefest but WWF Superstars. Wrestlefest was a single pcb, superstars was a two board stack.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:04pm
Apologies it is a superstars. Ill update the original post. It just displays garbage on screen. I have made no attempt to fault find.
Joker CK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker CK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:12pm

Apologies it is a superstars. Ill update the original post. It just displays garbage on screen. I have made no attempt to fault find.

Ok thanks. I'm actually only after a Wrestlefest so thanks anyway. Good luck with the sale.
Paul_in_nottingham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul_in_nottingham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:21pm
How much for the upright Thunderblade?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic