FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Various pcb's for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Various pcb's for sale
    Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:39pm
SNK Search and Rescue, fully working £55 posted.

Splash, fully working £20 posted

Namco Soul Edge pcb, fully working. £50 inc. post.

Valtric original, missing a chip, no sprites displayed but appears fine otherwise. £20 posted SOLD

Konami X-Men, fully working. £120 posted. SOLD

Starforce tekhan original. Some graphic and sound glitches. Jamma adapter soldered directly to edge connector. £25 posted. SOLD

Original Sega Wonderboy, factory converted Pitfall 2 pcb. Fully working (Doesn't include jamma adapter) £110 posted. SOLD

Edited by muddymusic - 07 Dec 2017 at 9:19am
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 9:49pm
I’ll take wonderboy and star force please :)
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
JorgePT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorgePT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:59pm
PM sent
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:19am
Wonderboy, Starforce and Votric are sold. Search & Rescue, Splash and Soul Edge Ver.2 left.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by u72 u72 wrote:

I’ll take wonderboy and star force please :)

Damn yooo Andy. How many wonderboy PCBs do you even need?! Wink
(Don't say one per floor!)

Edited by Flinnster - 07 Dec 2017 at 2:11pm

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:16pm
I need quite a few spares because joe public doesn’t understand that game pcbs can fail at any time....
So when someone visits and wonderboy/shinobi etc isn’t on the floor they are quite happy to give a 3 star review :(

Andy

Arcade Club Home Page
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:25pm

I need quite a few spares because joe public doesn’t understand that game pcbs can fail at any time....
So when someone visits and wonderboy/shinobi etc isn’t on the floor they are quite happy to give a 3 star review :(

Andy

I'll swap ya my bootleg? They'll never know WinkLOL

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

Andy

I'll swap ya my bootleg? They'll never know WinkLOL

We don’t run boots, they seem to be less reliable in my experience (15 hour uptime on a Saturday)
So I pay a little extra and don’t take the chance, seems to work :)
(Disclaimer - There are a ‘few’ identical boots that are as good/better than the originals though)

Arcade Club Home Page
DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 2:38pm
Might make sense to keep a few MAME PC's/PI's for hot fixing key games (where you can of course).  Most punters wouldn't know the difference :)

u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by DanP DanP wrote:

Might make sense to keep a few MAME PC's/PI's for hot fixing key games (where you can of course).  Most punters wouldn't know the difference :)

I hear you and one day that maybe the only way to keep things going,
But we’re not there yet ;) and to be honest if it ever ended up like that with lcd
Screens I’d probably kick it in the head :D
A soulless arcade is pointless.... may as well visit a Namco funscape...

Arcade Club Home Page
jonhughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:23pm
When was the last time you saw Womderboy, Shinobi, Starforce, etc cabinets in a Funscape? I wouldn't care if it was on LCD, at least there'd be something worthwhile to go on.

Were not even lucky to have a Funscape nearby, then I might have something to enjoy / criticise.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself sometimes, 3 star reviewers are exceptional cases (head cases, I imagine).
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:02pm
I just want to do right by the games and the era I remember :) besides did you see the uproar over stranger things 2
When dig dug had an LCD :D

Arcade Club Home Page
DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:07pm

But we’re not there yet ;) and to be honest if it ever ended up like that with lcd

Yeah understand where you're coming from.   It's admirable that you're keeping it real.   I only suggested it as an emergency 3rd backup and with a MAME setup only (not an LCD) :)   I can't begin to imagine keeping all those games running, the effort needed must be immense.
karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:16pm

Ahhh, the joys of dealing with the general public... whilst I can understand them being dissapointed if its the one game they came for you can't expect miracles..  'moon on a stick sir?'

</post hijack off>
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 4:43pm

Yeah understand where you're coming from.   It's admirable that you're keeping it real.   I only suggested it as an emergency 3rd backup and with a MAME setup only (not an LCD) :)   I can't begin to imagine keeping all those games running, the effort needed must be immense.

It’s a good idea but with classics you need to make a new loom if it’s not Jamma plus we generally have working spares for most games :)
(We also have a pile of ‘to be fixed’ PCBs - for instance 4 dead salamanders lol)
We’re doing ok :) all pcbs/psus/crts are recapped as soon as they arrive and all connections are cleaned
I knew what I was getting into when I started this and ‘tooled up’ for the fight :D

Arcade Club Home Page
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic