Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Your Game to 'Self Isolate' with?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:17pm
I'm on a Tapper kick at the mo. But I doubt I could keep it up for a fortnight.
Digimon View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digimon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:12pm
Chronotrigger, I never found time for it.
THEVLM View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEVLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 12:51am
DDP Daioujou or Mushi Futari 1.5 

I could isolate myself with those two for eternity and be happy. 
gazcicini View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazcicini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 8:18am
Atari Tetris can play it for days
Looking for a 2p6b sf2 playing cab.
namfreak View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote namfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 8:23am
I'd gladly self isolate with my cabs for two weeks
Never have the time to play them as much as I'd like, so a forced 2 weeks at home should give me the time
Improve score on Dragon's Lair - I used to be able to complete the game at every play, but have lost my tough due to lack of practice (6 yr old daughter wants to see all the animation)
And improving my 17,000 score on Asteroids Deluxe would be good!
Tony View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 9:38am
Sounds a great idea, but the missus has already asked if we have enough paint in the garage for the bathroom and stated the windows need cleaning, the drive needs jet washing etc etc....
So she’s looking forward to getting some jobs done that I’ve been putting off!!

But I might have other plans......
Tony
Pinge View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 10:54pm
Since i am located in a country with a goverment with blindfolds on I will keep dropping the kids off at school and go to work until I catch the "C".

But in the best of Worlds falling apart I would like to isolate myself with Vs Ice Climber, but I guess the kids Will choose something on the switch we can play together.... Mario party or worms I suppose..
mx5dob View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mx5dob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:03am
Anyone started self-isolating / social distancing yet? I have a low immune system due to the arthritis meds i'm on so i'm working from home. 

Need to sort out my broken jamma harness. Postman better hurry his arse up!
TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:07am
I have been social distancing for years - I don't discriminate I hate everyone ! lol.

Dave.
AKA Wonderboy. If there is such a thing as reincarnation , knowing my luck , I will come back as me !!
PAC-MAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAC-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:16am
Originally posted by mx5dob mx5dob wrote:

Anyone started self-isolating / social distancing yet? I have a low immune system due to the arthritis meds i'm on so i'm working from home.

From Monday self isolating in my resto workshop. Absolute paradise and can't wait!!

Hang in there with your health sir, I wish you well.

Edited by PAC-MAN - 19 Mar 2020 at 10:17am
r-type View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r-type Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:17am
Originally posted by TheDaddy TheDaddy wrote:

I have been social distancing for years - I don't discriminate I hate everyone ! lol.

Dave.

Brilliant! LOLLOLLOL
Wurstkopp View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wurstkopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 12:38pm
Since the UK is a little late to the party I suggest to read this, as this is what will happen soon:
https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/?cexp_id=26558&cexp_var=12&_f=featured
Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Street Fighter 2, Donkey Kong, Galaga 88, Centipede cabaret, SNK MVS-U4, Taito MT-8
joe34 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 1:18pm
the original kings quest / space quest / police quest games
noXwing View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noXwing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Wurstkopp Wurstkopp wrote:

Since the UK is a little late to the party I suggest to read this, as this is what will happen soon:
https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-outbreak-stages-italy-jason-yanowitz/?cexp_id=26558&cexp_var=12&_f=featured

If you are honest with yourself - you can see what is coming
PAC-MAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAC-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 7:29pm
I forgot to mention the damned game -

At this moment in time, it would be Donkey Kong Junior! We have a long history, a love/hate relationship but I haven't yet had the last laugh. Git!!!!
andyman View Drop Down
User
User
always pull away from your face

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by noXwing noXwing wrote:

Originally posted by Wurstkopp Wurstkopp wrote:

If you are honest with yourself - you can see what is coming

Resident Evil 37...The Corona years LOL
"The person you were referring to is a short, shotgun wielding nutter with a vindictive streak 3 miles long. And a Star Wars cockpit "
ShinraArcade View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShinraArcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:13pm
FF7 remake hands down!, assuming I can survive until April 10th!
It's not a Waveform it's a ship from a Vertical Shmup!
BulkSlash View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BulkSlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 11:04pm
Work has had most of us working from home for a couple of weeks now. No one is infected (that we know of) they just seem to be being extra paranoid about things. I can’t choose Mario 64 as I beat that last week, I finished off Mario Odyssey earlier this week and I finished Mario World this morning. 

I think either Ocarina of Time or GoldenEye 64 would be my next go-to game. 
robotech View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 12:08am
Ive got a couple of year worth of playstation plus games in my ps4 library
That i havent had time to play
So thats probably a couple of hours entertainment all in

Im currently building my mad max car so if i get layed off work and we go next level lockdown i can go out on a
Real life vr rampage for dried pasta toilet rolls and tinned soup

Witness me

Edited by robotech - 20 Mar 2020 at 12:14am
Daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets go away
raycade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raycade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 1:27pm
Point 'n Click:

-> Future Wars (Amiga)

- Lure of the temptress (Amiga)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic