Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Your Game to 'Self Isolate' with?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote channel27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 3:36pm
I'm playing "For the love of God, FINISH THE GAMES ROOM!!!"

Unfortunately the game is virtually impossible and every level seems to have countless side quests to complete... Confused

Wanted
Tekken: 3, 5DR, 5.1, 6, 6BR, TTT2
Virtua Fighter: 2.1, 3TB, 4, 5
Any working / faulty Sega Model 1/2/3 boards
Robbiedog View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbiedog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by channel27 channel27 wrote:

I'm playing "For the love of God, FINISH THE GAMES ROOM!!!"

Unfortunately the game is virtually impossible and every level seems to have countless side quests to complete... Confused

I'm doing a whole house, so damn true, each side quest requires endless stacks of cash (yes that job that was going to cost £200 really did end up at £650) and at least a four week delay while extra parts are ordered from eBay, even the rooms that are "finished" probably have at least 20 jobs left to do in there (and a ton of cash no doubt).
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I am blaming you.
jonhughes View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 8:31pm
Got my self isolating line up. Although the wife told me to swap out the Monkey Ball panel so she can play Sega Tetris (which is now done).

antray84 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antray84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 9:20pm
I hear Sainsburys do an organic repro of the Monkey Ball cp ;)
Big Apple 3am
BulkSlash View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BulkSlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:32pm
But is the repro gluten free, ethically sourced, non-genetically modified and Fair Trade? ;)
maskeddev View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maskeddev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 6:10pm
Am replaying The Outer Worlds, I got no cabs atm :(
Retroman839 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retroman839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 11:14pm
i’m going to try to get n64 pad to work with demul   for monkey ball tomo
with the radnet n64 usb
on my bunker cab i put together tonigh
any one ever tried radnet usb for n64 with demul ?
Retroman839 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retroman839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 11:41pm
i would go into lock down happy with gradius
DaveSpicer View Drop Down
User
User
Can program FPGAs by staring at them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaveSpicer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 11:28am
I'm in lockdown with Star Wars.  It's amazingly immersive.  I'm currently on the level where you pull out all of the boards, connect lots of test gear and swear profusely.  In previous years, I've found all sorts of secrets, including a level where the simulated battle damage was so realistic that it set off my smoke alarm.  Hopefully I won't have to play the HV board level again.  There's a big chance of losing a life on that one.

Edited by DaveSpicer - 30 Mar 2020 at 11:30am
jonhughes View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 11:45am
More like game over
TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 12:29pm
Although working from home I may have to fire my newly acquired (At a stonking price) and now fully repaired original Wonderboy !!!!Only been after an original for 3 or so years !!! Took a MASSIVE gamble and for a change its paid off , Very rare for me.

Edited by TheDaddy - 30 Mar 2020 at 12:51pm
AKA Wonderboy. If there is such a thing as reincarnation , knowing my luck , I will come back as me !!
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 12:50pm
Just Isolate with them all, that's the reason you have a Home Arcade with all your favourite cabsSmile
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Copperband View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Copperband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 1:53pm
Cool to see a few dedicated control cabs.
I’d love to get the golf control panel
LewisGamer View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LewisGamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 1:56pm
I’ll be on Bomb Jack and trying to 1CC Toki...
Ello!
onepunchrob View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onepunchrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 2:13pm
I'm playing through Red Dead Redemption 2, getting some fresh air with hunting and fishing.  Also trying to 1CC Rolling Thunder on MAME, because both my cabs are still down.  I can consistently get to Stage 5 (the first run through) but no further yet.
andyman View Drop Down
User
User
always pull away from your face

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 2:30pm
Unfortunately all I've got is PC games and mame with no controller Ouch

Originally posted by DaveSpicer DaveSpicer wrote:

I'm in lockdown with Star Wars.  It's amazingly immersive.  I'm currently on the level where you pull out all of the boards, connect lots of test gear and swear profusely.  In previous years, I've found all sorts of secrets, including a level where the simulated battle damage was so realistic that it set off my smoke alarm.  Hopefully I won't have to play the HV board level again.  There's a big chance of losing a life on that one.

Was waiting for Star Wars and a toolbox...and there it is LOL You know you love it Dave...
"The person you were referring to is a short, shotgun wielding nutter with a vindictive streak 3 miles long. And a Star Wars cockpit "
r-type View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r-type Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 2:53pm
As some pals are also now not working, we've been having online sessions on Gran Turismo Sport as we've all got wheels and pedals.

As I've only got one working cab (again) at the moment, I may get the CPS2 multi out, or have another look at trying to get groovymame to work.
trev1976 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 8:49pm
Garou mark of the wolves for me .. playing that on fightcade will keep me busy
Stevros View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 1:21am
Indiana Jones on my recently refurbished Time PC until I finish the control panel on my Rally X cabaret.

WANTED Space invaders PCB Please inbox me!
thermal_treasure View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thermal_treasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 11:34am
Two weeks into lockdown, no arcade gear setup at moment, Animal Crossing has taken over my life. Been juggling that and Doom 64, great time to own a Switch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic